It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gogamess: Anyone have a spare copy of Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition? My wallet is empty right now T___T bought too much in the promo

I can trade it for King of Dragon Pass or Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

Thanks T__T
PM'd!
I'm going to play a game for a while~ Have fun, all!
Oh well, since it so nice thread here, i want to give away Underrail key (Desura, unfortunately, but its fince since developers actively update that game here up to date).
gogamess: Anyone have a spare copy of Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition? My wallet is empty right now T___T bought too much in the promo

I can trade it for King of Dragon Pass or Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

Thanks T__T
Pardinuz: PM'd!
Noooo. I already purchased the game D:
TrevorWilliams: Made the mistake of counting what I bought this week. 50 games for myself (2 critical hits), 6 for gifting, and 2 movies. And this after planning to buy just three (and catching two of those at least). I'm not looking forward to my credit card bill.
jackster79: Funny how Insomnia brings that about.

I consider it a social event where a sale broke out...
Def a fun social event. I think I spent more time on these forums the past 5 days than I had the previous 5 years.
martleahy: Have I really been waiting since Tuesday for Metrocide to show up again?
Either way, 5 (!!!) critical-hits later and still waiting...

Enjoy your games!
Many thanks for your generosity!
TrevorWilliams: Made the mistake of counting what I bought this week. 50 games for myself (2 critical hits), 6 for gifting, and 2 movies. And this after planning to buy just three (and catching two of those at least). I'm not looking forward to my credit card bill.
Ugh don't remind me of credit cards. I saw the thread about listing one's Double Insomnia haul and so I checked my email for reference, and it is bogged with countless receipts, paypal messages, and gift emails. I am afraid to look closer.

And I told myself I was just going to stick to a few games I couldn't find on Steam (the Star Wars games and Indiana Jones).

But it's going to be so much fun trying some of these games. I've never played Indiana Jones before but I loved Monkey Island...
jackster79: Funny how Insomnia brings that about.

I consider it a social event where a sale broke out...
TrevorWilliams: Def a fun social event. I think I spent more time on these forums the past 5 days than I had the previous 5 years.
During long stretches this thread is definitely the draw keeping me here
Dalthnock: Dude, come clean. You MUST have at least thought about it yourself. I mean, that gorgeous hair... damn, son! Who wouldn't?
He's a very attractive man.
The_Blog: Noooo. I already purchased the game D:
That's OK! Thanks for being a benevolent ninja. :P
I didn't get to buy it. I was just hoping I could trade it for Dragonfall which I missed earlier.
zenwan: Oh wow, skimmie, you are the kindest person on earth. My first gift, I'm really grateful and very happy. I'll download it now, can't wait to try the game.

As soon as I figure out this gifting stuff, I'll gift something in return, or pass it forward.

Dank je, dank je... <does happy dance>

Oh, and a million plus 1's for you also...
skimmie: You're welcome. No need to gift something back, just enjoy the game!
Oh, and I'd be curious to know of it's worth the hype - haven't played it yet, myself :)

p.s. that's some good Dutch :) Graag gedaan!
I'll let you know what it's like, I'm also curious to know if it's worth all the hype.
I studied Nederlands in school, can still understand and read it very well, although speaking and writing not so good, no practice. But I remember enough for good manners. :-D
Post edited March 07, 2015 by zenwan
Dalthnock: Dude, come clean. You MUST have at least thought about it yourself. I mean, that gorgeous hair... damn, son! Who wouldn't?
Exoanthrope: He's a very attractive man.
You plant a set of boobs on that & I'll be all over it like a fly on a turd.
The_Blog: Noooo. I already purchased the game D:
Pardinuz: That's OK! Thanks for being a benevolent ninja. :P
I didn't get to buy it. I was just hoping I could trade it for Dragonfall which I missed earlier.
Well looks like we both got ninja'd. I didn't post my code since I thought you would and now he already traded with someone else. So I have a spare copy now ^^
Please people stop with all the gifting. I totally lost track of who gifted to whom and I really have to +rep all those gifters.

Still thinking of buying Alan Wake (both games). I have the SE which works with - you know, the other store - so this would be DRM free. What is your opinion of buying games twice just to have them DRM-free on GOG?
Matruchus: So im playing Hammerwatch now for some time and I must say that is one of the most satisfying and worthwile impulsive buys in long time and definitely worth the full price. Really simple to play but fun hack'n'slash game. Mind that I usually dislike this type of game.
Pardinuz: I'm glad you're enjoying it. It's one of my favs.
Let me know if you need a co-op partner. :)
Will see how it goes first in singleplayer. One question though. How do I activate the combo I bought at the first vendor?