It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
martleahy: Have I really been waiting since Tuesday for Metrocide to show up again?
Either way, 5 (!!!) critical-hits later and still waiting...

Anyone want:
[i]Hammerwatch
Nox
Braveland Wizard[/i]
genkicolleen: I'd love Nox -- I've heard so much about it!
PM'ed
martleahy: Have I really been waiting since Tuesday for Metrocide to show up again?

Anyone want:
[i]Hammerwatch
Nox
Braveland Wizard[/i]
Redfern probably would like Nox, if still available I would like Braveland Wizard if you don't mind.
Dalthnock: Pffffttt... bunch of sheep, that's what people are. Most of them didn't even want Nox before it was hyped beyond belief.

Well *I* bought Nox before it was cool.

Barely a day before, but that's beside the point.

You kids & your silly notion that those things were invented in your lifetime.

People have been "brewing coffee" WAY before San Andreas. How do you think you were born? And your parents? And your grandparents? And your great-grandparents?

Hint: They all "brewed coffee". No need to thank me for providing you with that mental image - it's all part of nature.
The_Blog: Pff I bought it half a year ago. Stupid Hipster :P
Hey, c'mon... no need to get personal! Hipster? Why don't you just rip out my heart with a spoon, man?
toxicTom: Well for all its history, Daikatana should be in everone's collection.
Dalthnock: I agree with that.

I have bought it knowing full well I would never play it - FPSs aren't my thing, so if I'm going to play one, it has to be REALLY good.

But I couldn't not have Daikatana in my collection. It's a piece of... no, not THAT! Of gaming history!
Are you sure you didn't do it because you just wanted to be John Romero's bitch? ;oP hehehe
zenwan: Forgot to mention that I have liberally sprinkled plus 1's around this thread, and am most grateful for all the help. :-)
genkicolleen: Me, too ^__^
We all liberally sprinkle +1s around during Insomnia Sales. It's because we're all really tired.

And because we all secretly know that the pouch full of warm fuzzies is really never empty.

Anyone want:
Hammerwatch

Braveland Wizard
I'd like Braveland Wizard!
ninja'd -nvm, give it to trentonlf...
+1 to you anyways!
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Treasure
YaTEdiGo: There is any chance that Wasteland 2 or Ethan Carther will appear again?
ALH: Ethan yeah.Wasteland 2 nope.
Ops! pity i am even more interested in W2

Anyone want:
Hammerwatch

Braveland Wizard
I would have bought HW but couldn't tell if it supported just KB + mouse. But if it does I'd be interested.
gamefood: FUCK!
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!!

I missed to get A Bird Story ... while I was in kitchen making me a coffee... :-(((

My last hope is to get at least The Banner Saga

[Typo-Edit]
I heard it wasn't that good, and that from people that loved To the Moon, so you don't need to feel so bad.

Anyone want:
[i]Hammerwatch
Nox
Braveland Wizard[/i]
genkicolleen: I'd love Nox -- I've heard so much about it!
I loaded it last night after buying it yesterday - only played for about 15 min but it definitely has a charm to it, even if it's pretty different control setup from most of the other ARPGs I've played.
skimmie: I feel really positive today. I noticed you missed out on Nox? Check your PM :)
zenwan: Oh wow, skimmie, you are the kindest person on earth. My first gift, I'm really grateful and very happy. I'll download it now, can't wait to try the game.

As soon as I figure out this gifting stuff, I'll gift something in return, or pass it forward.

Dank je, dank je... <does happy dance>

Oh, and a million plus 1's for you also...
You're welcome. No need to gift something back, just enjoy the game!
Oh, and I'd be curious to know of it's worth the hype - haven't played it yet, myself :)

p.s. that's some good Dutch :) Graag gedaan!
trentonlf: Redfern probably would like Nox, if still available I would like Braveland Wizard if you don't mind.
Oh, I'll forward the code on to Redfern, then -- I'm not in a hurry; I have enough games to keep me busy 'til next time. Thanks for the heads-up, Trent, and thanks for the generosity, martleahy! ^__^

*goes to find a post by Redfern*

EDIT: And DONE~! :D
Post edited March 07, 2015 by genkicolleen

Anyone want:
Hammerwatch

Braveland Wizard
bler144: I would have bought HW but couldn't tell if it supported just KB + mouse. But if it does I'd be interested.
Its default controls are keyboard mouse I believe. It does support a controller though.
Dalthnock: I agree with that.

I have bought it knowing full well I would never play it - FPSs aren't my thing, so if I'm going to play one, it has to be REALLY good.

But I couldn't not have Daikatana in my collection. It's a piece of... no, not THAT! Of gaming history!
skeletonbow: Are you sure you didn't do it because you just wanted to be John Romero's bitch? ;oP hehehe
Well...

Uh...

Hey, look behind you! A 3-headed Witcher!
YaTEdiGo: There is any chance that Wasteland 2 or Ethan Carther will appear again?
These are the games/movies, that will appear in the next hours/days:
A Story About My Uncle (-80%)
Aarklash Legacy (-80%)
Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition (-67%)
AI War Collection (-80%)
Alan Wake (-85%)
Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%)
Anomaly 2 (-75%)
Anomaly Defenders (-75%)
Astebreed (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Battle Worlds: Kronos (-80%)
Blocks That Matter (-70%)
Broken Age Season Pass (-67%)
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Consortium: Master Edition, The (-80%)
Defender's Quest (-85%)
Desktop Dungeon (-67%)
Din's Curse (-75%)
Driftmoon (-85%)
Freedom Planet (-67%)
FTL: Advanced Edition (-75%)
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (-60%)
Ink {movie} (-50%)
Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass (-60%)
Last Federation, The (-75%)
Lumino City (-50%)
Mark of the Ninja Special Edition (-80%)
Metrocide (-60%)
MIND: Path to Thalamus (-75%)
Mousecraft (-70%)
Neverending Nightmares (-50%)
Papers, Please (-75%)
Pier Solar and the Great Architects (-67%)
PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%)
PixelJunk Shooter (-85%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Quest for Infamy (-80%)
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Shadowgate: Special Edition (-80%)
Shadowrun Returns (-80%)
Signal Ops (-85%)
Smugglers V (-80%)
Strike Suit Zero Director's Cut (-80%)
Terraria (-80%)
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (-80%)
Teslagrad (-75%)
Tetrobot and Co. (-75%)
The Frame {movie} (-50%)
The Gamers: Dorkness Rising {movie} (-75%)
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (-60%)
Torchlight (-85%)
Xenonauts (-60%)