It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fresh deal: Alan Wake's American Nightmare (-85%) [300]
Ugh, I hope for the "normal" Alan Wake ... :(
skimmie: I feel really positive today. I noticed you missed out on Nox? Check your PM :)
Redfern: There was Nox? Next time...
Yeah, sorry, I only had one spare code :)
opeter2: Ugh, I hope for the "normal" Alan Wake ... :(
Agreed
There is any chance that Wasteland 2 or Ethan Carther will appear again?
high rated
Have I really been waiting since Tuesday for Metrocide to show up again?
Either way, 5 (!!!) critical-hits later and still waiting...

Enjoy your games!
Post edited March 07, 2015 by martleahy
Thanks to whoever mentioned Din's Curse has a demo - might test it out before it comes up in the sale if I have a moment.

Overcoming the inventory hoarding urge will be hard, but I can overcome if it means saving the village!

Or maybe I can't. We'll see :)
zenwan: Forgot to mention that I have liberally sprinkled plus 1's around this thread, and am most grateful for all the help. :-)
Me, too ^__^
YaTEdiGo: There is any chance that Wasteland 2 or Ethan Carther will appear again?
Ethan yeah.Wasteland 2 nope.
Eermm... I think I accidentally nabbed an Alan Wake : American Nigtmare freebie.
I may or may not also own it, sooo...

Anyone want the key?
EDIT: Aaand... it's gone
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Aemenyn
martleahy: Have I really been waiting since Tuesday for Metrocide to show up again?
Either way, 5 (!!!) critical-hits later and still waiting...

Anyone want:
[i]Hammerwatch
Nox
Braveland Wizard[/i]
I'd love Nox -- I've heard so much about it!
zenwan: Forgot to mention that I have liberally sprinkled plus 1's around this thread, and am most grateful for all the help. :-)
skimmie: I feel really positive today. I noticed you missed out on Nox? Check your PM :)
Oh wow, skimmie, you are the kindest person on earth. My first gift, I'm really grateful and very happy. I'll download it now, can't wait to try the game.

As soon as I figure out this gifting stuff, I'll gift something in return, or pass it forward.

Dank je, dank je... <does happy dance>

Oh, and a million plus 1's for you also...
gamefood: FUCK!
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!!

I missed to get A Bird Story ... while I was in kitchen making me a coffee... :-(((

My last hope is to get at least The Banner Saga

[Typo-Edit]
Did you misspell FUCK or FUCK?

I considered picking up Bird Story, but after To The Moon I didn't think I wanted to catch that many feels in a videogame again. I'll probably wind up picking it up in the next sale or something.
Matruchus: Gog has uploaded the upcoming PAX EAST 7 minute gameplay video for <span class="bold">Witcher 3</span> to gog.com
It seems good but I cannot play this with my nvidia 650M... I think...
I have a good 4-core CPU i7 ivy bridged, enought RAM and a fast SSD but looking at the specs I think the GPU is not enough even to a minimum...
Well, in any case, I now have 30 games in the list, if I will buy it later, I'll pay it little and play it in a few years. I could play with it in about 3-4 years when my computer will really need to change it.
Surely to finish 30 games I'll put a few years (I'm pretty slow), also there when I'll play it will work perfectly (without lag).
In any case I can not do without mobility, then I will play again on portable even at the cost of playing the games a few years later.
In any case the nvidia 650m, the witcher 3 and a few other games aside, it will be sufficient for many other modern games for a few years (eg the last Batman seems to still work).
So Legend of Grimoire 2 came and went in the night? Oh well! Woohoo! I'm free!