It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

eiii: I've just tried the demo of Din's Curse and I like the game. But what bothers me is the very small inventory. I hate it to permanently run back and forth to a vendor to sell items when the inventory is full (that's why I liked the solution with the pet in Torchlight so much). And at least in the (Linux) demo there's a lot of loot. You seem to be able to get some bags which increase the inventory a bit, but not too much.

How tedious is the inventory management in the full version of the game and how often do you have to run back and forth to sell your items? Is there any other clever way to sell your unwanted items (like in Torchlight)?
Maybe you should leave some items on the ground? I know it sounds like heresy, but there are demons threatening the town!
EDIT: Also, if I remember correctly the game was very generous with portals to town.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by bugamn
Dalthnock: Holy crap, that's an epic picture... it's so Glorious it made me cry...
It truly is a sight to behold! I love the idea of Putin on WW-back chasing a horrified little girl to grab her ice cream (or whatever that is).
Oh, things go that slow?
I might have been to generous giving "fresh" 2 days of lasting.
Gog has uploaded the upcoming PAX EAST 7 minute gameplay video for <span class="bold">Witcher 3</span> to gog.com
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Matruchus
FUCK!
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!!

I missed to get A Bird Story ... while I was in kitchen making me a coffee... :-(((

My last hope is to get at least The Banner Saga

[Typo-Edit]
Post edited March 07, 2015 by gamefood
So, no more classics?
I think GOG should do a NOX sale after this ends, as it seems that it is the most missed game :P
eiii: I've just tried the demo of Din's Curse and I like the game. But what bothers me is the very small inventory. I hate it to permanently run back and forth to a vendor to sell items when the inventory is full (that's why I liked the solution with the pet in Torchlight so much). And at least in the (Linux) demo there's a lot of loot. You seem to be able to get some bags which increase the inventory a bit, but not too much.

How tedious is the inventory management in the full version of the game and how often do you have to run back and forth to sell your items? Is there any other clever way to sell your unwanted items (like in Torchlight)?
bugamn: Maybe you should leave some items on the ground? I know it sounds like heresy, but there are demons threatening the town!
I'm sorry to step in here, but... leave items... on the ground? What do you mean?

There MAY be demons threatening the damned town, but I don't see any of those pricks lifting a finger to do ANYTHING. You'd THINK they would at least give you the equipment you need to save their sorry asses, but nooooo... they just take the chance to overcharge you for everything.

Well, if they're gonna be like that, I'm going to pick up every little thing the hordes of hell drop & SELL it to them. And when I say "sell", I mean get robbed blind by those assholes that are paying me about 1-3% of the item value, but I need that pittance to be able to afford gear to protect my sorry ass.

And you know what? IF there was a game that had a time limit & the town was destroyed while I run around picking up every rusty axe, I would LAUGH.

It's not like the villagers didn't deserve it, after all. So good riddance.
zenwan: Forgot to mention that I have liberally sprinkled plus 1's around this thread, and am most grateful for all the help. :-)
skimmie: I feel really positive today. I noticed you missed out on Nox? Check your PM :)
There was Nox? Next time...
high rated
gamefood: FUCK!

I missed to get A Bird Story ... while I was in kitchen making me a coffee... :-(((

My last hope is to get at last The Banner Saga
An hour to make some coffee?
It's true! There is such a thing as a critical hit! Hooray for my quarter staff +1. :)
Except... is anyone interested in trading for Halfway? Not exactly my type of game.
gamefood: FUCK!

My last hope is to get at last The Banner Saga
PalioDeMonte: An hour to make some coffee?
You can't hurry good coffee.
Any opinions about Two Worlds?
Dalthnock: You can't hurry good coffee.
I think he is referring to the other kind of coffee. Hint: GTA
javihyuga: So, no more classics?
I think GOG should do a NOX sale after this ends, as it seems that it is the most missed game :P
Pffffttt... bunch of sheep, that's what people are. Most of them didn't even want Nox before it was hyped beyond belief.

Well *I* bought Nox before it was cool.

Barely a day before, but that's beside the point.
Dalthnock: You can't hurry good coffee.
huN73R: I think he is referring to the other kind of coffee. Hint: GTA
You kids & your silly notion that those things were invented in your lifetime.

People have been "brewing coffee" WAY before San Andreas. How do you think you were born? And your parents? And your grandparents? And your great-grandparents?

Hint: They all "brewed coffee". No need to thank me for providing you with that mental image - it's all part of nature.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Dalthnock
javihyuga: So, no more classics?
Dalthnock: Pffffttt... bunch of sheep, that's what people are. Most of them didn't even want Nox before it was hyped beyond belief.

Well *I* bought Nox before it was cool.

Barely a day before, but that's beside the point.
huN73R: I think he is referring to the other kind of coffee. Hint: GTA
Dalthnock: You kids & your silly notion that those things were invented in your lifetime.

People have been "brewing coffee" WAY before San Andreas. How do you think you were born? And your parents? And your grandparents? And your great-grandparents?

Hint: They all "brewed coffee". No need to thank me for providing you with that mental image - it's all part of nature.
Pff I bought it half a year ago. Stupid Hipster :P