It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello all.

My goal for today: Play something I bought during this sale.
Prediction for today: I'll stay glued to this thread.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15563 has not been updated in 20 hours (I am not not criticizing Grargar), does someone else has a list of what's left?
justanoldgamer: has not been updated in 20 hours (I am not not criticizing Grargar), does someone else has a list of what's left?
"Slaps justanoldgamer". It is updated.
LinustheBold: Owning Daikatana and not playing it is probably the best way to approach the situation. 8)
bugamn: What about owning Daikatana and making your enemies play it if they want to live?
Daikatana is not so bad that you'd want to keep your enemies alive just so they could play it.
justanoldgamer: Hello all.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15563 has not been updated in 20 hours (I am not not criticizing Grargar), does someone else has a list of what's left?
It's updated, things are just moving at glacial speed ;)
Geralt_of_Rivia: But then there are also some people who aren't even ashamed to openly admit that they are only in the forum to beg for free codes.
MarkoH01: But at least this is honest - you have to appreciate that too.
I don't call that honest, I call that chutzpa.
So, gotta try this again... anybody got an extra copy of Dreamfall Chapters that they want to trade?

It was update 45 minutes ago :) Look at the bottom of the thread.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Matruchus
Forgot to mention that I have liberally sprinkled plus 1's around this thread, and am most grateful for all the help. :-)
justanoldgamer: has not been updated in 20 hours (I am not not criticizing Grargar), does someone else has a list of what's left?
Grargar: "Slaps justanoldgamer". It is updated.
Oops, I checked the post time instead of the updated time. I'll complement that slap with another coffee.
trentonlf: It's updated, things are just moving at glacial speed ;)
Indeed. I just woke up after sleeping more than 10 hours and only missed 3 games. :)
opeter2: I've got one gift code for you all, who loves older adventure games.
THE LABYRINTH OF TIME

But first you must answer me a question:

What was the name/title of an 80s live action TV series, that had an evil, one eyed guy that enslaved the world with an army, that was commanded by an shinning armored flying robot ? Only a group of hi-tech guerilla soldiers could fight them.
Pardinuz: Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future?
Yes, congratulations! Will send you a PM :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by opeter2

trentonlf: It's updated, things are just moving at glacial speed ;)
Yeah, I slept for 7 hours and I think only missed the window on 2 games.
MarkoH01: But at least this is honest - you have to appreciate that too.
Geralt_of_Rivia: I don't call that honest, I call that chutzpa.
I'd rather read someone begging and telling the truth (if you don't like the word honesty here) than telling a story and SEEMING to be a nice person. I love it if people are telling the truth and if I am lied to I mostly don't have contact with those people anymore because I hate it to the extreme. In this world there are so many lies and I decided to not lie a single bit - ever! Sometimes this is not easy, sometimes people are shocked by what I am telling to them but everybody knows that he gets exactly what he is seeing.

The Bird is about to fly away - finally!
Post edited March 07, 2015 by MarkoH01
Fresh Too deal: Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition (-85%) [400]
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Grargar
zenwan: Forgot to mention that I have liberally sprinkled plus 1's around this thread, and am most grateful for all the help. :-)
I feel really positive today. I noticed you missed out on Nox? Check your PM :)