It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With Torchlight on sale so often, I wonder if we're ever going to see the sequel here soon...
Tannath: If you have Fallout on there, let me know. ;)
I don't think Fallout codes work now. They seem to have expired some time ago.
I finally Torchlighted and LBA'd two people in this thread, yay!
IAmSinistar: WHO IS BUYING TORCHLIGHT?!?!?
There must be plenty of new users who don't frequent the forum here. I think the Witcher 2 giveaway brought lots of new people to GOG, I saw it posted in several forums that rarely or never mentioned GOG before.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by IanM
Also I just noticed: My reputation is almost 777. That's awesome.
huN73R: I don't think Fallout codes work now. They seem to have expired some time ago.
Only the free ones did, AFAIK.
IAmSinistar: WHO IS BUYING TORCHLIGHT?!?!?
IanM: There must be plenty of new users who don't frequent the forum here. I think the Witcher 2 giveaway brought lots of new people to GOG, I saw it posted in several forums that rarely or never mentioned GOG before.
Also LucasArts.
Senteria: Also I just noticed: My reputation is almost 777. That's awesome.
+1 for you. There, you're done! ;)
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Tannath
huN73R: I don't think Fallout codes work now. They seem to have expired some time ago.
Only the free ones. I suspect bought gift codes would still work.
Both of these are moving far faster than I ever could have hoped!
IanM: There must be plenty of new users who don't frequent the forum here. I think the Witcher 2 giveaway brought lots of people to GOG, I saw it posted in several forums that rarely or never mentioned GOG before.
Yah, I realise I'm being an insular forum-head in my perplexity at Torchlight continuing to sell. The forum is not the site, and plenty of customers just see the catalogue and sales. So they have no idea that Torchlight has been free multiple times, nor that they can secure a copy just be asking the older members.
Shendue: You people reminded me that i still have some gift codes i got ages ago and totally forgot.
I must remember to trade them sooner or later.
I don't, sorry. But i do have Torchlight! (Who doesn't)
Seasoned: Jack Keane (-50%) [500]
Fresh: Jack Keane 2 (-50%) [600]
Thanks to Klumpen0815 for LBA. Now I'm wondering if Little Big Planet stole the name from them??
Tannath: Only the free ones did, AFAIK.
Indeed.

New Seasonal deal: The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition (-50%) [300]
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar
Okay guys, I'm almost finished buying those Torchlight copies so we can go on ;-P
high rated
CharlesGrey: Only the free ones. I suspect bought gift codes would still work.
It's true. I won F1 in an AnonymousGiftBot giveaway hosted by Sinistar last year, long after the games were gone and the freebie codes had been nullified.