It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Goes to sleep and wakes up and only 2 games passed by LOL god I can see people are sick of getting certain ones over and over again XD
You know with all this sale going on its funny to see that Train Fever is near the top of the popularity list on gog :)
skeletonbow: Sorry man, it is soooo gone. :) There's some extra basmati rice left over though. :) I've got Korma, Balti, and Vindaloo in the cupboard for another day if you're near the hub of the Great Lakes. :)
Lemon_Curry: Sweet, thanks for the offer man. Let me just get my WW warmed up and I'll be there in a jiffy!
LOL, oh man... you have no idea how loud that just made me laugh.... totally unexpected. LOL
My neighbours almost certainly heard that. Feck... hilarious. :)
zenwan: Thank you! I saw the post after yours first, and answered that. I haven't downloaded any of the ones I wanted to trade, not even a manual or two, so I'll ask Support very nicely on bended knee. :-)
Keep in mind that they have weekend too and that there will certainly be a sizable ticket queue waiting for them on Monday. Keep patient.
:-)
opeter2: I've got one gift code for you all, who loves older adventure games.
THE LABYRINTH OF TIME

But first you must answer me a question:

What was the name/title of an 80s live action TV series, that had an evil, one eyed guy that enslaved the world with an army, that was commanded by an shinning armored flying robot ? Only a group of hi-tech guerilla soldiers could fight them.
Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future?
Matruchus: You know with all this sale going on its funny to see that Train Fever is near the top of the popularity list on gog :)
I've suspected that the popular games list might occasionally have a few titles "salted" near the top from time to time, but that's just rampant speculation with no remote way of measuring. :)
zenwan: I haven't downloaded any of the ones I wanted to trade, not even a manual or two, so I'll ask Support very nicely on bended knee. :-)
I'm sure they won't be able to resist. :)

skeletonbow: LOL, oh man... you have no idea how loud that just made me laugh.... totally unexpected. LOL
Ha, fantastic! :D
There's plenty more where that came from:
http://www.theloop.ca/the-internet-just-made-that-woodpeckerweasel-picture-a-whole-lot-better/
zenwan: True! :-D

I was pointed in the direction of the trading thread, so I planned to try my luck there. I was so cross about losing Nox the first time (it happened twice, in much the same way) that I bought Clive Barker's Undying in a fit of pique, even though I'm not at all into horror, so I thought I'd try trading that first.
I'm new to these forums, so it's taking me time to find my way around. I haven't yet figured out how to gift a game if I didn't buy it to gift it in the first place. I'm sure someone there will tell me.
Editing to enlarge on my Nox misfortune... (noxfortune?)
Go here: http://www.gog.com/support/contact/my_orders_and_payments

One of the drop downs is an option for changing a game you bought to a gift key
skeletonbow: I've suspected that the popular games list might occasionally have a few titles "salted" near the top from time to time, but that's just rampant speculation with no remote way of measuring. :)
It's semantics I bet, the popular could be "popular this week" or "Popular this month" etc, just depends on what needs to sell ;-)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by trentonlf
Geralt_of_Rivia: And I think praise should be given where praise is due. Sadly there are people who just take and never give anything back to the community. So it's refreshing to see new people who start giving right away.
On this topic, it's not always visible that people have gifted. I did, yesterday, after you generously gave me the Little Big Adventure, gift the X-Wing that I offered to you and you didn't want. Someone PM'd me and we communicated only through PMs and not via posts. I found it really challenging to keep up yesterday.

I think the generous spirit on this forum has mostly permeated all involved.

I still have this warm fuzzy feeling about this forum and the people on it, from all corners of the earth. What a lovely surprise.
zenwan: Thank you! I saw the post after yours first, and answered that. I haven't downloaded any of the ones I wanted to trade, not even a manual or two, so I'll ask Support very nicely on bended knee. :-)
toxicTom: Keep in mind that they have weekend too and that there will certainly be a sizable ticket queue waiting for them on Monday. Keep patient.
:-)
You're right, I'd already decided to wait until later next week, as I know they will be swamped for a while.
Besides, I bought a lot of games and haven't even begun to download any of them, so it's not as though my life will end if I don't get Nox in the near future.
trentonlf: It's semantics I bet, the popular could be "popular this week" or "Popular this month" etc, just depends on what needs to sell ;-)
Popular this week would be my personal estimate. There are some games (like Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and Neverwinter Nights 2) which stubbornly refuse to leave the best 25. :P
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Grargar
Slowing down a bit eh? I'm just hanging out to toss a hopeful click on a game or three and for the chat - those of you still hunting your top choices have my sympathies! ;)
zenwan: True! :-D

I was pointed in the direction of the trading thread, so I planned to try my luck there. I was so cross about losing Nox the first time (it happened twice, in much the same way) that I bought Clive Barker's Undying in a fit of pique, even though I'm not at all into horror, so I thought I'd try trading that first.
I'm new to these forums, so it's taking me time to find my way around. I haven't yet figured out how to gift a game if I didn't buy it to gift it in the first place. I'm sure someone there will tell me.
Editing to enlarge on my Nox misfortune... (noxfortune?)
trentonlf: Go here: http://www.gog.com/support/contact/my_orders_and_payments

One of the drop downs is an option for changing a game you bought to a gift key
I didn't know that was possible. Thanks for the protip.
zenwan: I haven't downloaded any of the ones I wanted to trade, not even a manual or two, so I'll ask Support very nicely on bended knee. :-)
Lemon_Curry: I'm sure they won't be able to resist. :)

skeletonbow: LOL, oh man... you have no idea how loud that just made me laugh.... totally unexpected. LOL
Lemon_Curry: Ha, fantastic! :D
There's plenty more where that came from:
http://www.theloop.ca/the-internet-just-made-that-woodpeckerweasel-picture-a-whole-lot-better/
<big grin> I hope you're right.

Can't get the hang of this 'snipping' business. ;-)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by zenwan
LinustheBold: On the other hand, we could have a grand time pushing something like Daikatana and seeing how it goes. Probably set gaming back 20 years, or something.
toxicTom: Well for all its history, Daikatana should be in everone's collection.
I agree with that.

I have bought it knowing full well I would never play it - FPSs aren't my thing, so if I'm going to play one, it has to be REALLY good.

But I couldn't not have Daikatana in my collection. It's a piece of... no, not THAT! Of gaming history!