It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: And Halfway my final buy of Insomnia just came.
ElTerprise: Well Congratulations:)
Yeah, im quite satisfied and overspent. Will have to obstain from buying anything on gog till May :)
Just waiting for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, still on the fence if I should get it or not.
I did post on trading thread, but I was wondering if anyone has a spare copy of X-Wing Special Edition? I have some other stuff up for trade there, so have a look. :)

Here is the link. http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5148
Just in case anyone is still looking out for me, I wanted to pop in and say that I am keeping an eye on the sale. I probably won't be in the forum much today, but I'll pop in every once in a while. I can't believe how slow this sale is going now. GOG really needs to lower these unit amounts or we'll be at this until next weekend.
Matruchus: And Halfway my final buy of Insomnia just came.
You're lucky! I'm still looking for Lumino City and Pier Solar...
ElTerprise: Well Congratulations:)
Matruchus: Yeah, im quite satisfied and overspent. Will have to obstain from buying anything on gog till May :)
Me too probably :) - but still waiting for Shadowgate and hoping for further freebies to give them away.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
zenwan: Not by me, sadly. I waited for it from 5am and stayed up much later than usual, checking back every 5-10 minutes, but it still snuck past me. I was not charmed at all, had noxious nightmares all night. ;-)
Lemon_Curry: At least it beats having neverending nightmares. :)
Hopefully, someone is willing to trade or gift Nox to you.
True! :-D

I was pointed in the direction of the trading thread, so I planned to try my luck there. I was so cross about losing Nox the first time (it happened twice, in much the same way) that I bought Clive Barker's Undying in a fit of pique, even though I'm not at all into horror, so I thought I'd try trading that first.
I'm new to these forums, so it's taking me time to find my way around. I haven't yet figured out how to gift a game if I didn't buy it to gift it in the first place. I'm sure someone there will tell me.
Editing to enlarge on my Nox misfortune... (noxfortune?)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by zenwan
I've got one gift code for you all, who loves older adventure games.
THE LABYRINTH OF TIME

But first you must answer me a question:

What was the name/title of an 80s live action TV series, that had an evil, one eyed guy that enslaved the world with an army, that was commanded by an shinning armored flying robot ? Only a group of hi-tech guerilla soldiers could fight them.
How long for critical hit to process? Mine just sits there working......
Matruchus: Yeah, im quite satisfied and overspent. Will have to obstain from buying anything on gog till May :)
ElTerprise: Me too probably :) - but still waiting for Shadowgate and hoping for further freebies to give them away.
Well I got one freebie total which I gave away since I owned it already.
zenwan: I haven't yet figured out how to gift a game if I didn't buy it to gift it in the first place. I'm sure someone there will tell me.
Make sure you don't download any of it and then simply contact support about changing your purchase. They can remove it from your shelf and provide you with a code instead. :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
zenwan: I was pointed in the direction of the trading thread, so I planned to try my luck there. I was so cross about losing Nox that I bought Clive Barker's Undying in a fit of pique, even though I'm not at all into horror, so I thought I'd try trading that first.
I'm new to these forums, so it's taking me time to find my way around. I haven't yet figured out how to gift a game if I didn't buy it to gift it in the first place. I'm sure someone there will tell me.
There is no way to gift it if you didn't buy it as gift in the first place. Some people have had success by writing to support to get a game from their shelf converted to a gift code but they don't always do that and they certainly won't do that if you have downloaded (or tried to download) the game or any of the bonus material already.
ElTerprise: Me too probably :) - but still waiting for Shadowgate and hoping for further freebies to give them away.
Matruchus: Well I got one freebie total which I gave away since I owned it already.
I also got one Critical hit - yet.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
Geralt_of_Rivia: ... they don't always do that...
Okay, I wasn't aware of that. I thought they always do it provided you haven't downloaded anything (and ask them politely of course).
zenwan: I was pointed in the direction of the trading thread, so I planned to try my luck there. I was so cross about losing Nox that I bought Clive Barker's Undying in a fit of pique, even though I'm not at all into horror, so I thought I'd try trading that first.
Geralt_of_Rivia: There is no way to gift it if you didn't buy it as gift in the first place. Some people have had success by writing to support to get a game from their shelf converted to a gift code but they don't always do that and they certainly won't do that if you have downloaded (or tried to download) the game or any of the bonus material already.
Thank you for letting me know. That is a shame, as I never intended to use it, just had no-one in mind to gift it to when I bought it, therefore no email address to hand. I have now read how to circumvent that, but it's hard to know how the system works when you are buying a game in a hurry. I have not even tried to download it, nor the other one or two that I wanted to use for trading, so I guess I will have to try my luck with Support. The other/s were some kind of freebie in a promotion where you bought a few and got some as a kind of 'lucky dip', and my luck is never good.

editing to change 'too' to 'to' It's
too too much to make such a silly error. ;-)

zenwan: I haven't yet figured out how to gift a game if I didn't buy it to gift it in the first place. I'm sure someone there will tell me.
Lemon_Curry: Make sure you don't download any of it and then simply contact support about changing your purchase. They can remove it from your shelf and provide you with a code instead. :)
Thank you! I saw the post after yours first, and answered that. I haven't downloaded any of the ones I wanted to trade, not even a manual or two, so I'll ask Support very nicely on bended knee. :-)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by zenwan