It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rievier: Good morning, evening, night everyone!
So after 40 hours of staying awake, I finally succumbed to sleep( damn you, human body) and wanted to know if Legend of Grimrock has passed or I still have a chance to buy it.
Both are already through.
What happened to all the people who wanted Nox? there were endless posts about it and once it passed, nothing?
Geralt_of_Rivia: Both are already through.
I see. I think I've only slept 4 hour and half, so that was fast. Guess I'll get it on the next sale.
Thanks.
IanM: What happened to all the people who wanted Nox? there were endless posts about it and once it passed, nothing?
That should be a question for the_voivod - or is it the_Nox meanwhile?
Klumpen0815: A crit on Bird Story would have been cool, because I already installed "To the Moon", but I'm sure I'll get it at some point later, more than enough money spent on games this month.

I'm just here for seeing if this thread is still alive, it's been more interesting than the free-for-all thread by far.
MarkoH01: If you already have and liked to the Moon you have to play "A Bird Story"
...so I've sent you something :)
You are awesome. :)
Geralt_of_Rivia: Yeah, I also stay around for freebies to gift. Otherwise I would be playing Grimrock II already.
hyexomus: Or you could start playing and ALT-TAB from time to time.
But for your defense, I myself cannot leave my screen during insomnia sales ! :D
Launch the game using the Steam client (if it is a GOG game, choose add non-steam game to steam), and you may be able to bring up the Steam overlay with SHIFT-TAB and click on web browser to browse in-game in the overlay. I find this helps with some games that aren't very stable when they're ALT-TABbed out of, assuming they do work with the steam overlay. :) There is another added bonus that you can take screenshots usually with the Steam F12 screenshot key. It might even work with Steam broadcasting although I haven't tried that yet. Anyhow, it's an option... ;)
Haha, would you believe it, just got a critical hit on A Bird Story after Tarnicus kindly gifted it to me only last night. I'm still regretting not buying Banished so I would be more than happy to trade, if anyone is at all interested :)
Finally got a crit on a bird story, brings total to 2 crit's :p

Haul for this sale
A bird story (crit)
Inquisitor
Little big adventure
Hog of war (crit)
Shadowrun
Assassin's creed
Anomaly defenders
Medal of honor warchest
Pixeljunk monsters
Beyond good and evil
nox
alan wake American nightmare
farcry 2
alan wake
tomb raider 1 2 3
Legend of grimlock II
anomaly II
unreal gold
riven

Not a bad haul, very happy I got alan wake finally, really epic game, that and nox which I am enjoying very much
Rievier: Good morning, evening, night everyone!
So after 40 hours of staying awake, I finally succumbed to sleep( damn you, human body) and wanted to know if Legend of Grimrock has passed or I still have a chance to buy it.
Bwahahahahahahahaahaa! Sorry to laugh at your moment of pain... but Legend of Grimrock came up and was keaning out for about 6 hours until it finally finally finally sold out. It almost beat Jack Keane 2 out as the longest game stall to date. And a short while ago Grimrock 2 sold out rather quickly in it's final pass. Sadly it looks like you got burned today. :) There will be future promos though too so maybe you can get an even better deal later on.
Because i had the luck to receive some gifts the last days in this awesome community, i'd like to give away some games myself :).

Starting with "A Bird Story"

There will be more later on.

Edit: Forgot a word *sigh*
Edit 2: Gone
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
hyexomus: Or you could start playing and ALT-TAB from time to time.
But for your defense, I myself cannot leave my screen during insomnia sales ! :D
skeletonbow: Launch the game using the Steam client (if it is a GOG game, choose add non-steam game to steam), and you may be able to bring up the Steam overlay with SHIFT-TAB and click on web browser to browse in-game in the overlay. I find this helps with some games that aren't very stable when they're ALT-TABbed out of, assuming they do work with the steam overlay. :) There is another added bonus that you can take screenshots usually with the Steam F12 screenshot key. It might even work with Steam broadcasting although I haven't tried that yet. Anyhow, it's an option... ;)
I would never install that piece of spyware on any of my computers.

On top of that I do not know any modern game that would have a problem with Alt-Tab.
wizardofid: A bird story (crit)
Hog of war (crit)
My crits were on Hogs of War and Nox, both of which were selling for $1.49. I appreciate a freebie, of course, but I can't pretend it would not have been more, you know, structural on a game with a higher price tag. You and I have a similar critical breakdown.

I kept Hogs of War, about which I'm curious, and gifted Nox to one of the many who missed it. I've had the game for ages, though I haven't played it yet.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by LinustheBold
skeletonbow: Bwahahahahahahahaahaa! Sorry to laugh at your moment of pain... but Legend of Grimrock came up and was keaning out for about 6 hours until it finally finally finally sold out. It almost beat Jack Keane 2 out as the longest game stall to date. And a short while ago Grimrock 2 sold out rather quickly in it's final pass. Sadly it looks like you got burned today. :) There will be future promos though too so maybe you can get an even better deal later on.
Umm... yeah, I thought I've slept 4 hours and a half, but actually I've slept 8 hours and half (that's crazy, I never sleep this long). I forgot to put my alarm to wake me, sine half of the time I've slept on my desk.
MarkoH01: That should be a question for the_voivod - or is it the_Nox meanwhile?
OK then, I'll just blame it all on the_voivod :p
Post edited March 07, 2015 by IanM
Just bought Challenge of the Five Realms that was not even part of the Insomnia, and it looks very good!