It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
IanM: very lucky :) was that your first one?
No, I got Bad Mojo Redux (already had) on the first day, and then I got Door Kickers twice - one I kept, and the other I gave to trentonlf.

The funny thing is that when I clicked on the "Buy Now" button, it started spinning and spinning and I thought to myself "okey, here comes that Swing and miss message".
Argh missed Grimrock 2 :(
Did anyone get a crit on Shadowrun Dragonfall that they don't need? I missed it due to, well... lack of insomnia. I will gladly trade my copy of Drox Operative for it.
sithocan: And with A Bird Story, I'm done for this sale. I will just try to get freebies to gift those who misses them but I am not a lucky person.
Yeah, I also stay around for freebies to gift. Otherwise I would be playing Grimrock II already.
I still don't have a single crit though... I'll keep trying until I get one... hopefully I can give a gift to someone!
HypersomniacLive: No, I got...
very lucky then, I thought that it might give hope that it's still possible to get a first crit at this stage
Post edited March 07, 2015 by IanM
sithocan: And with A Bird Story, I'm done for this sale. I will just try to get freebies to gift those who misses them but I am not a lucky person.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Yeah, I also stay around for freebies to gift. Otherwise I would be playing Grimrock II already.
Or you could start playing and ALT-TAB from time to time.
But for your defense, I myself cannot leave my screen during insomnia sales ! :D
A crit on Bird Story would have been cool, because I already installed "To the Moon", but I'm sure I'll get it at some point later, more than enough money spent on games this month.

I'm just here for seeing if this thread is still alive, it's been more interesting than the free-for-all thread by far.
So I think I want a puzzle game to round out the small group of games I've gotten this promo. Mousecraft, Blocks that Matter, Tetrobot and co. all look pretty cool. Are there others in the remaining games that I'm missing?

edit: still considering FTL too
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ymerejsasnak
Good morning, evening, night everyone!
So after 40 hours of staying awake, I finally succumbed to sleep( damn you, human body) and wanted to know if Legend of Grimrock has passed or I still have a chance to buy it.
My total haul now that I'm done:
Papers Please
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition
Din's Curse
Inquisitor
Pier Solar and the Great Architects
Banished
Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator
Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition
Shadowgate: Special Edition
Shadowgate: Special Edition (Gift)
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father (20th)
Halfway
Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition
Spellforce Platinum
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
Nox
Shadowrun - Dragonfall
Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms
Legend of Grimrock 2
Legend of Grimrock 2 (gift)

1 Critical hit.

Total: $109.11
Since 600 Bird Stories might be the next keaner and there are still 5 Minutes left until Bundesliga starts - some music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCzAOvYzL2s
A crit on Banner Saga would be nice... but considering my luck so far...
Klumpen0815: A crit on Bird Story would have been cool, because I already installed "To the Moon", but I'm sure I'll get it at some point later, more than enough money spent on games this month.

I'm just here for seeing if this thread is still alive, it's been more interesting than the free-for-all thread by far.
If you already have and liked to the Moon you have to play "A Bird Story"
...so I've sent you something :)
high rated
IanM: very lucky then, I thought that it might give hope that it's still possible to get a first crit at this stage
Why wouldn't there be hope to still score a first crit? There are still plenty of games coming up, don't give up!