It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vranca: Check your PM ;)
Thank you very much!

I was interested in this game since release. Will give it a try tonight.
Swampland: Sorry, already gone. :/
Geralt_of_Rivia: No problem. I have bought a few games in the Insomnia sale and also got some gifts from other people the last few days. Grimrock 2 would have been the icing on the cake that I would play immediately, but it's not as if I had nothing to play for the next few months until the next sale. ;-)

I think it's great that you as a newcomer here starts gifting immediately. If I still had some keys I would gift you something for your generosity but I also gave away 5 games the last days and I'm fresh out of keys so I can only +1 your giveaway.
Tell me about it, I actually bought two copies of BG&E just to give them away. Speaking of which, check you PM.
Tarnicus: Current recommendations are incorrect. The cold/ice thing causes more damage. Test it out yourself if you are game :P Apply honey and lavender oil instantly and no scar and swift healing. Bandage the wound with that combination (I added tea tree oil for added antibacterial properties as I was unsure of the efficacy of honey) and you will heal well :)
skeletonbow: Once the wound has healed over and is no longer open/raw, applying a collagen cream to the wounded area can help greatly to avoid or greatly reduce any scarring also. I've used collagen creams to avoid scarring on many cuts/burns/injuries over time, works great. The one I have here is Swiss Formula Collagen Elastin cream, but any collagen creams should work I imagine.
Tarnicus: Since I saw your post when it was written 33 minutes ago(my lucky number, no matter what Skeletonbow says :P), you are the lucky winner of my spare Two Worlds 2 code! Check your PMs :)
skeletonbow: LOL
I prefer Aloe vera, a fresh piece snapped off the plant. It is very soothing and healing for burns :)
Omg! I just got my first critical hit! And it is Drox Operative, a cool game i really wanted!
Turtlesaur: haha yeah its going up and down all the time :P im not even trying for a free copy as i dont really want it so im 'saving' my crit for something i would actually play. at least i hope thats how it works :x
skeletonbow: When I notice a new game up, I try for a free copy usually whether it is one I want/have or not, under the premise that if I get a freebie of something I don't want/need I will be able to gift it to someone who really wanted it and missed out later on and hopefully make their day. I have Grimrock 1 but haven't played it yet, didn't win on my Grimrock 2 freebie click though but that's ok because it'll probably be a long time until I play through the first game and assuming I enjoy it and want to play the sequel it'll probably come up in a zillion promos in the mean time.

Looks like Grimrock 2 is more popular/anticipated than I figured it would be at the moment based on how fast the first game passed by last night, so hopefully everyone eager to play it is in the right place at the right time and able to buy or win a copy though!
ah i didnt know you can gift freebies, i thought people who are giving their crits away already own game in question.

now i might give it a try, if nothing else to give it away to someone who really wants it but is put off by its relatively high price. I hope that doesnt affect my crit chances though! :P

edit :(

ORDER TOTAL:$11.99 no crit. now im sad.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Turtlesaur
Raneenjah: Omg! I just got my first critical hit! And it is Drox Operative, a cool game i really wanted!
Congrats! Enjoy it. :)
MarkoH01: I'll check to see if I find something out how the language setting works.
real.geizterfahr: Pretty simple (When I had it installed! Could have changed by now). It just detects your system language and does everything on its own. Let's say your system is German... In this case the game defaults to German. If you wan't to play it in English (voice is English anyway), you have to delete the "de" folder to "change" the language back to English. The funny stuff starts if you want to play it in a language that's neither English, nor your system's langauge ;P
Really? Back when I played it, I just downloaded the English installer from here and was able to play it in English on my German system...It's been a while, though...
high rated
Swampland: Sorry, already gone. :/
Geralt_of_Rivia: No problem. I have bought a few games in the Insomnia sale and also got some gifts from other people the last few days. Grimrock 2 would have been the icing on the cake that I would play immediately, but it's not as if I had nothing to play for the next few months until the next sale. ;-)

I think it's great that you as a newcomer here starts gifting immediately. If I still had some keys I would gift you something for your generosity but I also gave away 5 games the last days and I'm fresh out of keys so I can only +1 your giveaway.
Check your PM. Enjoy Grimrock II!
MarkoH01: I'll check to see if I find something out how the language setting works.
real.geizterfahr: Pretty simple (When I had it installed! Could have changed by now). It just detects your system language and does everything on its own. Let's say your system is German... In this case the game defaults to German. If you wan't to play it in English (voice is English anyway), you have to delete the "de" folder to "change" the language back to English. The funny stuff starts if you want to play it in a language that's neither English, nor your system's langauge ;P
No, it's still the same. And German does exist in the GOG version of Dust.
Raneenjah: Omg! I just got my first critical hit! And it is Drox Operative, a cool game i really wanted!
Congrats! Nice to see someone hitting on a game they really want.
Mister-Gosh: Tell me about it, I actually bought two copies of BG&E just to give them away. Speaking of which, check you PM.
Did I seriously just buy you a bonus copy? :P I'll probably put that on the TBBBBOB too then. I'm done with this sale. Huge haul, now to explain the credit card bill to the wife.
Just finished watching the Grimrock II trailer video and a few others on youtube and it does look pretty good. It appears to have a sort of oldschool meets newschool look/feel to it which seems like a good blend to me. I love old 90s games even if their graphics etc are a bit dated, but I also love the progression games have made since then up until now too. When it comes to new games coming out, while I respect the old games I tend to want new games to be "new" so I generally don't care for the new indie type games coming out that appear to wish we lived in a universe that cycles from 1988 through 1992 and back again that seems all too common these days. But if a developer can put out a new game and mix modern graphics and other elements which make modern games good along with some of the elements that made old games fun too, then that can work out quite well in my eyes too. It appears they have captured that in this game.

I swear though, if I see another new release 8-bit retro pixelpoop game ever, it'll be too soon. :)
I know it's ridiculous to ask but I have a spare Sir, You Are Being Hunted key and I'd like to exchange it for Legend of Grimrock 2 if for some mysterious reason you prefer the former to the latter.
Tarnicus: Current recommendations are incorrect. The cold/ice thing causes more damage. Test it out yourself if you are game :P Apply honey and lavender oil instantly and no scar and swift healing. Bandage the wound with that combination (I added tea tree oil for added antibacterial properties as I was unsure of the efficacy of honey) and you will heal well :)
Turtlesaur: which reminds me i did use something else on top of honey for my boiled coffee incident , but that was a few days after my honey treatment.

I know it was some kind of oil, but not lavender. it was something else. It has red...ish color, dark red or so. I believe its english name is St something something. that happened years ago but i remember how i was told i should use that oil to prevent scars.
I know the plant you speak of well as it grows wild where I live. Hypericum perforatum aka St John's Wort, a very good anti-depressant and easy to identify. The flowers are yellow but turn red when crushed. Leave in a dark jar with an oil such as olive oil, sealed airtight and in 3 weeks the actives will leech into the oil to provide an even dosage. One teaspoon per day does wonders but can have the side effect of photo-sensitivity.

And with that said, it is time for me to head to rest. Take care everyone and thanks for some wonderfully stimulating, enlightening and enjoyable conversation. I'm not sure if I will get a chance to be back on before I go bush, but I will if I can. Favourite this thread to see a massive giveaway with games from this sale and others. I will create the giveaway and link it here when I return, which at this point is "when I am healthier and ready to"

:)
paladin181: ...now to explain the credit card bill to the wife.
Please share any ideas ;-)