It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geralt_of_Rivia: Yep, I already spent most of my gaming budget and have to postpone Grimrock 2 to a later sale.
Same here. But I've not yet finished LoG 1 so it's no big deal.
high rated
Vranca: Hi everyone, first post here!

Does someone want Drox operative, I got my first crit and I decided to gift it to someone?
PaterAlf: Can I have it, please?
Check your PM ;)
high rated
Looks like DyNaer is off line, picking up a gift copy of LoGII
Swampland:
Thanks a lot! heve som rep! +1 !!
Swampland: I actually got a crit on Grimrock II. It's a game that won't work on my system so I did the whole gift thing. Anyone here who wants it?
I would be interested, if you still have it.

Edit: Ninja'd by Mister-Gosh, it seems. Have fun with the game!
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Geralt_of_Rivia
well bah humbug, no crit for me on LOG II, I fart in GOG's general direction :P
Swampland: I actually got a crit on Grimrock II. It's a game that won't work on my system so I did the whole gift thing. Anyone here who wants it?
Geralt_of_Rivia: I would be interested, if you still have it.
Sorry, already gone. :/
iangold: Did you see my edit too?

Current recommendations are to cool the wound using cold (not freezing/ice-cold) running water and only use any creams/salves/honey :D after 24 hours have passed.
Current recommendations are incorrect. The cold/ice thing causes more damage. Test it out yourself if you are game :P Apply honey and lavender oil instantly and no scar and swift healing. Bandage the wound with that combination (I added tea tree oil for added antibacterial properties as I was unsure of the efficacy of honey) and you will heal well :)
skeletonbow: Haha, it's pretty funny if you watch the homepage you can see Grimrock II total count decrement quickly one at a time down 10 points, and then slowly over the next few seconds it increments back up one point at a time to where it was. Nice visual on everyone trying to win a free copy but not actually buying it. LOL
Turtlesaur: haha yeah its going up and down all the time :P im not even trying for a free copy as i dont really want it so im 'saving' my crit for something i would actually play. at least i hope thats how it works :x
When I notice a new game up, I try for a free copy usually whether it is one I want/have or not, under the premise that if I get a freebie of something I don't want/need I will be able to gift it to someone who really wanted it and missed out later on and hopefully make their day. I have Grimrock 1 but haven't played it yet, didn't win on my Grimrock 2 freebie click though but that's ok because it'll probably be a long time until I play through the first game and assuming I enjoy it and want to play the sequel it'll probably come up in a zillion promos in the mean time.

Looks like Grimrock 2 is more popular/anticipated than I figured it would be at the moment based on how fast the first game passed by last night, so hopefully everyone eager to play it is in the right place at the right time and able to buy or win a copy though!
MaxFulvus: Two more days ?! Damn, this is not Insomnia, this is Insania !
Tarnicus: Since I saw your post when it was written 33 minutes ago(my lucky number, no matter what Skeletonbow says :P), you are the lucky winner of my spare Two Worlds 2 code! Check your PMs :)
It makes me 10 mn to find your answer in this thread (GOG, an other improvement to add to your list), so thank you and +1 for your generosity. I finished Two Worlds 1 two weeks ago ( I recommend it, no matter its average reputation) and I can know start the sequel :)

Current recommendations are to cool the wound using cold (not freezing/ice-cold) running water and only use any creams/salves/honey :D after 24 hours have passed.
Tarnicus: Current recommendations are incorrect. The cold/ice thing causes more damage. Test it out yourself if you are game :P Apply honey and lavender oil instantly and no scar and swift healing. Bandage the wound with that combination (I added tea tree oil for added antibacterial properties as I was unsure of the efficacy of honey) and you will heal well :)
Once the wound has healed over and is no longer open/raw, applying a collagen cream to the wounded area can help greatly to avoid or greatly reduce any scarring also. I've used collagen creams to avoid scarring on many cuts/burns/injuries over time, works great. The one I have here is Swiss Formula Collagen Elastin cream, but any collagen creams should work I imagine.
MaxFulvus: Two more days ?! Damn, this is not Insomnia, this is Insania !
Tarnicus: Since I saw your post when it was written 33 minutes ago(my lucky number, no matter what Skeletonbow says :P), you are the lucky winner of my spare Two Worlds 2 code! Check your PMs :)
LOL
Post edited March 07, 2015 by skeletonbow
Geralt_of_Rivia: I would be interested, if you still have it.
Swampland: Sorry, already gone. :/
No problem. I have bought a few games in the Insomnia sale and also got some gifts from other people the last few days. Grimrock 2 would have been the icing on the cake that I would play immediately, but it's not as if I had nothing to play for the next few months until the next sale. ;-)

I think it's great that you as a newcomer here start gifting immediately. If I still had some keys I would gift you something for your generosity but I also gave away 5 games the last days and I'm fresh out of keys so I can only +1 your giveaway.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Geralt_of_Rivia
MarkoH01: I'll check to see if I find something out how the language setting works.
Pretty simple (When I had it installed! Could have changed by now). It just detects your system language and does everything on its own. Let's say your system is German... In this case the game defaults to German. If you wan't to play it in English (voice is English anyway), you have to delete the "de" folder to "change" the language back to English. The funny stuff starts if you want to play it in a language that's neither English, nor your system's langauge ;P
foxworks: Looks like DyNaer is off line, picking up a gift copy of LoGII
Way to go foxy!!

Tarnicus: Current recommendations are incorrect. The cold/ice thing causes more damage. Test it out yourself if you are game :P Apply honey and lavender oil instantly and no scar and swift healing. Bandage the wound with that combination (I added tea tree oil for added antibacterial properties as I was unsure of the efficacy of honey) and you will heal well :)
which reminds me i did use something else on top of honey for my boiled coffee incident , but that was a few days after my honey treatment.

I know it was some kind of oil, but not lavender. it was something else. It has red...ish color, dark red or so. I believe its english name is St something something. that happened years ago but i remember how i was told i should use that oil to prevent scars.