It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stg83: At this rate probably the Apocalypse will come before both of those. :P
Don't worry. I'm ready for the Judgement Day. :P
gamesfreak64: might and magic ?
hammerwatch?
warhammer 2000?
Matruchus: Dungeons & Dragons :)
............... :D of course
AD&D

i had a clue book for eotb 3 or 2? lol i forgot, anyways its long time ago i bought that book
Turtlesaur: ah you guys are talking about honey. Turtle likes honey. Turtle once spilled a cup of hot (more like boiled) coffee on his stomach and it was really really ugly, that part of my stomach looked like the fat guy from Blade move.

i used (a lot) of honey, but it was all homemade and not a single scar was left. But it was 100% homemade, because a friend of mine umm.. brews(?), keeps, whatever, bees and hes investing a lot of time in it. He even moves them like 6 times a year so they can get better food... or something. But yeah its by no way comparable to market s$/#" that only smells like honey.

either way, ever since then i keep some honey at home and i like bees. a lot.

yeah, turtle that likes bees. deal with it.
iangold: Honey cures burn wounds?!
it totally does. if you apply it right away. I tried it on some of my old scars (one i got when i was a kid) but sadly it didnt work :P You have no idea how ugly it was and how badly that hurt, so naturally i wanted to see a doctor first but my friend convinced me to give honey a try. And it worked wonders.

edit: i suspect you might get different results with so called honey you can get at your fav market though, unless you can make sure its actual honey and not just something that contains like 3,2% honey in it, id stay away from it :/
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Turtlesaur
iangold: Honey cures burn wounds?!
Turtlesaur: it totally does. if you apply it right away. I tried it on some of my old scars (one i got when i was a kid) but sadly it didnt work :P You have no idea how ugly it was and how badly that hurt, so naturally i wanted to see a doctor first but my friend convinced me to give honey a try. And it worked wonders.

edit: i suspect you might get different results with so called honey you can get at your fav market though
Did you see my edit too?

Current recommendations are to cool the wound using cold (not freezing/ice-cold) running water and only use any creams/salves/honey :D after 24 hours have passed.
Grargar: Don't worry. I'm ready for the Judgement Day. :P
I know you're always prepared Grargar. :)

The motto for this final round of insomnia seems to be: "Keaneliness is next to Gogliness". ;)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by stg83
Turtlesaur: it totally does. if you apply it right away. I tried it on some of my old scars (one i got when i was a kid) but sadly it didnt work :P You have no idea how ugly it was and how badly that hurt, so naturally i wanted to see a doctor first but my friend convinced me to give honey a try. And it worked wonders.

edit: i suspect you might get different results with so called honey you can get at your fav market though
iangold: Did you see my edit too?

Current recommendations are to cool the wound using cold (not freezing/ice-cold) running water and only use any creams/salves/honey :D after 24 hours have passed.
yeah now i have, was a bit late though :P
ymerejsasnak: I know this wasn't directed at me, but thanks for sharing this. Reminded me about how my father taught himself, though completely blind, to play to level 2-2 (that was the first underwater one right? he couldn't handle that one) in Super Mario Bros based purely on timing things based on the sounds/music.
That actually sounds impressive. O_O
Rakkora: Ah well - the little monsters are up. Time to sign off the chat for a while and get them fed.

Mister-Nosh - I will be checking for LoG 2 as the day goes on so no need to cover for me =) Thx!
Ok mate, gotta leave as well, so I wouldn't mind you chacking for me if that's possible! cya!
Spacecom is now in orbit.

Fresh too deal: Legend of Grimrock 2 (-50%) [600]
Grargar: Spacecom is now in orbit.

Ok, 6 hours at least I would say :)

Edit: Or maybe not. Its going fast. Vow. Maybe half an hour :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Matruchus
Rakkora: Ah well - the little monsters are up. Time to sign off the chat for a while and get them fed.

Mister-Nosh - I will be checking for LoG 2 as the day goes on so no need to cover for me =) Thx!
Mister-Gosh: Ok mate, gotta leave as well, so I wouldn't mind you chacking for me if that's possible! cya!
It's on now!
:/ why so many

i mean its a good game but its 3rd round and we are at that point where most people are either broke or got what they wanted.

im a sad turtle now, cya in a few hours guys (:
Grargar: Spacecom is now in orbit.

Matruchus: Ok, 6 hours at least I would say :)
Judging from the price and quantity, and how fast Grimrock 1 moved and extrapolating ... I'd say there's a good chance this one could be a Keane killer. :)
Alright heading to bed.

If Freedom Planet shows up, can some one save me a copy? Thank you!

Goodnight
high rated
Hi everyone, first post here!

Does someone want Drox operative, I got my first crit and I decided to gift it to someone?