It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rakkora: Welcome back Mister-Gosh!

No sign of LoG II yet, though I've been checking for it =)
Yeah, you guys are really cool, checking and all, thanks !
Turtlesaur: Hi there! :P

and i dont think it vanishes, its more likely how gog brings you a few pages back so you cant see your post... at least thats what happens to me all the time so thought its worth a mention :)
I checked, but no. Though it's true I seem to jump back in time everytime I post. Where is my Dolorean?
Damn the Euro is currently dropping and dropping and dropping. Yesterday it was at about 1,11$. Not it is at 1,09$.
toxicTom: Tarnicus:
I gave Ether One a try last night which you generously gifted to me. And again many thanks! The game made a very beautiful first impression. Very unique.
I'm glad you had a great first impression :)

Does anyone have an idea of how much longer this sale could go on for? I think I will be camping before it ends at this rate!
Tarnicus: I'm glad you had a great first impression :)

Does anyone have an idea of how much longer this sale could go on for? I think I will be camping before it ends at this rate!
Someone was maintaining a list of the games yet to come another round. I was started by IAmSinistar, be he's gone for the weekend, so I don't know who is in charge right now.
The_Blog: Damn the Euro is currently dropping and dropping and dropping. Yesterday it was at about 1,11$. Not it is at 1,09$.
$1=€0.92. :/

Well, $1=€1 might become a reality, after all.
blakstar: Well, I'm going to have to wait a while for Wasteland 2 now!

I missed it the first two times it was offered, and was waiting yesterday for it to turn up, but ended up sorting out my father's PC instead -- wasn't particularly happy to discover that the game had turned up just as I had left my keyboard!

Doesn't seem quite so annoying after a night's sleep though! Oh, well -- another time, another sale! :-)
Sorry to tell you, but Wasteland 2 won't come again. It already appeared three times in this sale.

Here's the list of the remaining games:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15563
Thanks for pointing me at the Shovel Knight Soundtrack. Didn't know it was available at Bandcamp :)
I could recommend allot of Soundtracks, but I did enjoy the La Mulana Soundtrack allot the last few days. It is also on bandcamp :)

I'm attending the funeral now, see you later.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by The_Blog
Tarnicus: Does anyone have an idea of how much longer this sale could go on for? I think I will be camping before it ends at this rate!
Quite a few days at this pace.
toxicTom: Tarnicus:
I gave Ether One a try last night which you generously gifted to me. And again many thanks! The game made a very beautiful first impression. Very unique.
Tarnicus: I'm glad you had a great first impression :)

Hard to say although some were estimating by Tuesday...

I'm new to this but I think it will wrap up within 24-36 hours myself, but that is just a guess on my part. It really depends on how sales pick up as today progresses.

Edit: Although I may be a bit too optimistic, but I really think sales will pick up as certain titles come up for grabs
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Rakkora
blakstar: Well, I'm going to have to wait a while for Wasteland 2 now!

I missed it the first two times it was offered, and was waiting yesterday for it to turn up, but ended up sorting out my father's PC instead -- wasn't particularly happy to discover that the game had turned up just as I had left my keyboard!

Doesn't seem quite so annoying after a night's sleep though! Oh, well -- another time, another sale! :-)
PaterAlf: Sorry to tell you, but Wasteland 2 won't come again. It already appeared three times in this sale.

Here's the list of the remaining games:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15563
Thanks, but I already realized that!

Was more waxing philosophical really -- at least this insomnia nightmare's coming to an end now I'm not waiting for any more games, and I'm looking forward to seeing what new releases we get next week. :-)
toxicTom: Someone was maintaining a list of the games yet to come another round. I was started by IAmSinistar, be he's gone for the weekend, so I don't know who is in charge right now.
I do. Check the first post; Sinistar has replaced his link with mine. ;)
SpaceKeane is refusing to sell out and Drox is going at the opposite rate of Nox.
stg83: Yeah there should be quite a few in the audio section, I always try to look for the HBs that have soundtracks included since there has been a couple of instances where soundtracks were removed from GOG games unfortunately.
Tarnicus: Soundtracks have been removed from GOG games? Oh that is shite :( Can you think of any off-hand? Hopefully I downloaded any I own before that happened.
GOG added some FLAC soundtracks to a whackload of games last year but some people did an analysis of the audio and discovered that some of them had been converted from MP3 or other lossy source into FLAC. GOG most likely received the soundtracks like that and were unaware as anyone, but once they found out they removed those flawed soundtracks from the given games which was the right thing to do because they were not what people would expect them to be. I think there may also be a case or a few cases where they may have had to remove a soundtrack due to licensing problems of the developer/publisher also. I don't have any reference links though, just vague forum memory imprints. :)
stg83: Yeah there should be quite a few in the audio section, I always try to look for the HBs that have soundtracks included since there has been a couple of instances where soundtracks were removed from GOG games unfortunately.
Tarnicus: Soundtracks have been removed from GOG games? Oh that is shite :( Can you think of any off-hand? Hopefully I downloaded any I own before that happened.
Dracula 4 just recently.
Edit: Ninja'd.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by MarkoH01
What are people's guesses for when there's only one fresh deal left? A surprise game at -90%, a freebie during the time it takes the other one to reach zero copies? Or an ugly glitch/hole where the second game used to be.?