It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: Anybody loves Peach Icetea as much as I do? I am basicly drinking it nonstop for a year now. ^^
real.geizterfahr: I prefer lemon ice tea. But only those whithout any artificial sweeteners! Ice tea is one of the very few products where they often mix sugar with artificial sweeteners without putting a big "light" on the bottle. Slightly problematic since I can't stand the taste of this stuff... Can't get it out of my throat for an hour or two :/
That's what does it for me too, I cannot stand artificial sweeteners. For anyone who thinks they are a "healthy alternative" just look at how they are a superfood for Candida albicans (commonly know as thrush when out of balance). I'll take honey any day if I need a sweetener!
So umm... I would like to confirmed that's Critical Hit (freebies) does exist, just got my first a few moment ago :|
Tarnicus:
I gave Ether One a try last night which you generously gifted to me. And again many thanks! The game made a very beautiful first impression. Very unique.
thk47: So umm... I would like to confirmed that's Critical Hit (freebies) does exist, just got my first a few moment ago :|
Gratz thk47! My older son was the lucky one to nab a critical 2 days ago on Bard's Tale while I was out picking up the younger one from school. He wasn't sure if I wanted it and there were only a few copies left, so he clicked on "Buy" and got lucky!
zeneve: Ah, you're back. Check your PM for the "The Last Express" which I sent you last night when you were looking for it.
toxicTom: Many thanks and +1, but apehater already tried to cover me and then when I tried to redeem it, I embarrassingly noticed, that I already own the game.
Ah ok. Then maybe, I can give it to gamesfreak64, who just showed interest in it.
gamesfreak64: I still wanted to try that old train thing : The Last Express, but at 5.39 its a bit much,
mcleodone: As were on the musical path of gaming i have to post once more this one blows me out of the socks every time again and i played the game for months at the c64 time
PaterAlf: When we talk about game soundtracks, I want to add my favourite one as well:

Blocks That Matter

The minimalistic electro soundtrack might not be for everyone, but I love it and it's one of the few soundtracks I listen to without actually playing the game.
Thank you, I love minimalistic electronica when in the right mood :)
Tannath: Not here. Than again, I think I never heard one.

Good morning everyone btw. =)
mcleodone: As a sidenote my elder neighbour who died last year age 88 got always stuck in the middle of what he does when this siren started. He always said how lucky we are cause he learned that every sirenalarm was meant to be last minutes on earth in the world war. I learned a lot of him, he was even with 88 very healthy and liked to have fun to sit for a while in the garden have a beer or a bottle of wine. He was also open minded to younger people e.g. respect their way of life and had a glas with us or we got to him for one or two storys and a beer.
Good times in which we live.
Indeed. Let's hope we can keep it that way.
Did anyone score a crit on Shadowrun: Dragonfall last night? I kind of fell asleep while debating whether or not to buy it. Anyways, if anyone has one, I'll trade you for either of the fresh games on sale right now.
Edit: pm me if you want to trade
Post edited March 07, 2015 by evanmv13
>Drox crit

Huzzah!
not sure if gog has limited numbers of copies to sell during this sale or something... but obviously fresher games are selling a bit slower, so it could be nice if they would bring a few of the bestseller seasoned games before insomnia ends. Would be much more fun too

or they could just put Swos on sale instead (:
Damn, why do some of my posts simply vanish when I click "Post"?
Anyway, I passed by to check on LoG2 and so I might as well say hi! Hope all is well for you guys !
real.geizterfahr: I prefer lemon ice tea. But only those whithout any artificial sweeteners! Ice tea is one of the very few products where they often mix sugar with artificial sweeteners without putting a big "light" on the bottle. Slightly problematic since I can't stand the taste of this stuff... Can't get it out of my throat for an hour or two :/
Tarnicus: That's what does it for me too, I cannot stand artificial sweeteners. For anyone who thinks they are a "healthy alternative" just look at how they are a superfood for Candida albicans (commonly know as thrush when out of balance). I'll take honey any day if I need a sweetener!
It's interesting because a year or two ago I figured out that artificial sweeteners trigger migraines in me. And I found out by trying to be more healthy! Never again!
Turtlesaur: not sure if gog has limited numbers of copies to sell during this sale or something... but obviously fresher games are selling a bit slower, so it could be nice if they would bring a few of the bestseller seasoned games before insomnia ends. Would be much more fun too

or they could just put Swos on sale instead (:
Come on, that'd ruin their little plan of filling the bestsellers list with new titles...
Mister-Gosh: Damn, why do some of my posts simply vanish when I click "Post"?
Anyway, I passed by to check on LoG2 and so I might as well say hi! Hope all is well for you guys !
Hi there! :P

and i dont think it vanishes, its more likely how gog brings you a few pages back so you cant see your post... at least thats what happens to me all the time so thought its worth a mention :)
Mister-Gosh: Damn, why do some of my posts simply vanish when I click "Post"?
Welcome back Mister-Gosh!

No sign of LoG II yet, though I've been checking for it =)