It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PalioDeMonte: Man, this sale - and especially this community - made me buy 4 or 5 games where I only wanted to grab freebies. My Wishlist is growing steadily - think I will switch my shopping to GOG mostly. Love you all, folks! :D
That's awesome! Welcome onboard! ;)
The_Blog: I highly recommend the VVVVVV soundtrack to you then. The album is called PPPPPP. I really like the track "Positive Force".
Tarnicus: I've got the game on Steam and hopefully the soundtrack is in there somewhere. It is a tiny download(69mb) so perhaps not? I'll see if I can find it elsewhere to listen to if I do not have it :)
I do have the soundtrack through the Humble Bundle. If you are interested in it I could give it to you, although I can understand if you would like to purchase it yourself. :)
The_Blog: I highly recommend the VVVVVV soundtrack to you then. The album is called PPPPPP. I really like the track "Positive Force".
MarkoH01: If you like this game from Terry Cavanagh you should take a look at (imo) his masterpiece "Super Hexagon". Each game usually lasts about a few seconds only (especially your first tries) but you are into hours of gameplay pretty much. Less than a game more like a drug for me - even it it seems to be unmanagable at first. Hey, he shows how easy it is himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ96olZr8DE

Edit: And it's also chiptune soundtrack.
It is from the guy who did Super Hexagon? Thea in the background just said "Tell him I love it! It's one of my favourite games to play." She is far more skilled at it than I, and I love the soundtrack for it! Definitely putting that on :)

Edit: Holy crap watching him play Super Hexagon now and he has MAD SKILLZ! lol He is insanely good at his own game! :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Tarnicus
Is Two Worlds 2 appeared these last hours ? I wanted to grab it before the end of the Insomnia (which is in 3 hours) ?
MeganSC: The room I am based in at work is in the centre of the building with no windows, so during the week I crave daylight. Its always a nice treat when it's sunny at the weekend, especially in England :P
Indeed, it is mostly cold and rainy in England if I am not mistaken. Sunny days there are a sight for sore eyes and are always welcome. Over here though it is the opposite as Winter never officially arrive here and it hardly ever rains in the city where I am situated. In other words there are two kinds of weather here, hot and really hot. ;)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by stg83
MaxFulvus: Is Two Worlds 2 appeared these last hours ? I wanted to grab it before the end of the Insomnia (which is in 3 hours) ?
Insomnia will go on until all the games are gone. Which is probably at least two days.

And no there was no Two Worlds 2 yet in round three :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Matruchus
Does anyone have the list of remaining games?
Good morning!

I see the neverending Insomnia sale is still running (at at that speed probably will for a few more days). As much as I like the format, but the next time GOG should add an additional timer (e.g. 1hour maximum per game).
Hello everybody,

I havent had much time to follow the sale (been busy with report writing).
Is there any chance that one of the following games will reappear before the sale is over?

1. AI War Collection
2. Inquisitor
3. Shadowrun Returns

Wish you all a great weekend!
xep624: Does anyone have the list of remaining games?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15563
MaxFulvus: Is Two Worlds 2 appeared these last hours ? I wanted to grab it before the end of the Insomnia (which is in 3 hours) ?
Matruchus: Insomnia will go on until all the games are gone. Which is probably at least two days.

And no there was no Two Worlds 2 yet :)
That is not true. Two Worlds 2 is in the fresh cycle for some reason ;)
xep624: Does anyone have the list of remaining games?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15563

Edit: Ooops, close second ;)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by PalioDeMonte
simonm197: Hello everybody,

I havent had much time to follow the sale (been busy with report writing).
Is there any chance that one of the following games will reappear before the sale is over?

1. AI War Collection
2. Inquisitor
3. Shadowrun Returns

Wish you all a great weekend!
1. and 3. will still come

Inguisitor is already finished.

List of the remaining games in round three here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15563
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Matruchus
Geralt_of_Rivia: If you like Chiptunes you should listen to Slay Radio.
MarkoH01: If you like this game from Terry Cavanagh you should take a look at (imo) his masterpiece "Super Hexagon". Each game usually lasts about a few seconds only (especially your first tries) but you are into hours of gameplay pretty much. Less than a game more like a drug for me - even it it seems to be unmanagable at first. Hey, he shows how easy it is himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ96olZr8DE

Edit: And it's also chiptune soundtrack.
Cheers for the suggestions and links. I took a brief listen to VVVVV and it is lovely but too er quiet for me for right now, so I put on the Super Hexagon soundtrack (love VLC playing .dat files). I'd highly recommend Jim Guthrie's music, especially the soundtrack to Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Matruchus: Insomnia will go on until all the games are gone. Which is probably at least two days.

And no there was no Two Worlds 2 yet :)
The_Blog: That is not true. Two Worlds 2 is in the fresh cycle for some reason ;)
Yeah, I fixed that before you posted :)