It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Grargar: Not sure if it has been already reported, but the 5 Nordic games have been removed once again.
What else is new?

And good morning, everyone. I bet it was a very exciting night with deals rushing so fast no one got a chance to see them.
Grargar: Not sure if it has been already reported, but the 5 Nordic games have been removed once again.
HypersomniacLive: What else is new?

And good morning, everyone. I bet it was a very exciting night with deals rushing so fast no one got a chance to see them.
Good Morning to you too. Grimrock is just about ready to break Keane's record today.
opticq: Oh man, I don't normally share personal info on the web but I just got news my last living grandparent is in the hospital. :(
The_Blog: Have to go to a funeral of my my great-grandmother today. Wish you good luck he/she get's better soon.
That is sad, the death of someone you loved is always hard to bear, no matter the age of the person. But at least she did love a long and - hopefully - happy life. To have lived to see her greatgrandchild/ren must have given her much joy.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by zenwan
high rated
opticq: Oh man, I don't normally share personal info on the web but I just got news my last living grandparent is in the hospital. :(
That sucks. Fingers crossed things are not too serious; may they have a swift and full recovery.
HypersomniacLive: What else is new?

Matruchus: Good Morning to you too. Grimrock is just about ready to break Keane's record today.
How many hours:minutes has Grimrock been up, any idea? Keane 2 hit over 7 hours IIRC.
Thank you all for your kind words, it definitely makes me feel better
Good Morning everyone.. They 're not really moving, are they?

Damn. I hope everything will be allright.

The_Blog: Have to go to a funeral of my my great-grandmother today. Wish you good luck he/she get's better soon.
My deepest condolences / Mein Beileid!
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
Matruchus: Good Morning to you too. Grimrock is just about ready to break Keane's record today.
skeletonbow: How many hours:minutes has Grimrock been up, any idea? Keane 2 hit over 7 hours IIRC.
Its on since 6:34 now its 10:21 and still around 400 copies out of 800 left.

So almoust 4 hours now.

It sells about 100 copies an hour.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Matruchus
zenwan: That is sad, the death of someone you loved is always hard to bear, no matter the age of the person. But at least she did love a long and - hopefully - happy life. To have lived to see her greatgrandchild/ren must have given her much joy.
Thank you for your kind words.
zenwan: :-( Very sorry to hear that, I hope it is not serious. Can you get there, or are you too far away?
Unfortunately she lives half way around the world and I have school and have already missed a week due to my sister's wedding.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by opticq
skeletonbow: How many hours:minutes has Grimrock been up, any idea? Keane 2 hit over 7 hours IIRC.
Rushing is not exactly the way I would describe what is going on here. ;-)

Grimrock - for well over 3 hours, I think, although it seems like days. GOG does this slow number every day from very early European time. Then they wait until we're dropping like flies before throwing in the good stuff. :-(
[
Post edited March 07, 2015 by zenwan
I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure she experienced much joy to have seen her great-grandchildren
Anyone else get a critical hit (free) game fail? I entered an email in the gift section and clicked to confirm, but it reloaded the page and asked me to buy the game.

I am not too worried because I already own Hammerwatch on Steam, but it would have been nice to be able to gift it to a friend or add it to my GOG collection.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by thisisbleep
thisisbleep: Anyone else get a critical hit (free) game fail? I entered an email in the gift section and clicked to confirm, but it reloaded the page and asked me to buy the game.

I am not too worried because I already own Hammerwatch on Steam, but it would have been nice to be able to gift it to a friend or add it to my GOG collection.
I read you loud and clear :)
zenwan: :-( Very sorry to hear that, I hope it is not serious. Can you get there, or are you too far away?
opticq: Unfortunately she lives half way around the world and I have school and have already missed a week due to my sister's wedding.
That is sad indeed. You will have to be with her in spirit, it is possible if you focus on her and send your thoughts. I believe she will receive them, at least the general feeling of love.

Happy news about your sister's wedding, that would have made your grandmother smile.