It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: I don't recall any region locking. but if you wan't try to ask in their IRC chat.They helped me pretty quickly there with an issue I had yesteday and were generally quite friendly. :)
Link to the chat:
*LINK*
Thanks for that link, went there and got it working because of their help. My university has blocked a lot of ports so I just had to go to the m3u file and select mirror with a port that is allowed.
The_Blog: I don't recall any region locking. but if you wan't try to ask in their IRC chat.They helped me pretty quickly there with an issue I had yesteday and were generally quite friendly. :)
Link to the chat:
*LINK*
huN73R: Thanks for that link, went there and got it working because of their help. My university has blocked a lot of ports so I just had to go to the m3u file and select mirror with a port that is allowed.
I'm glad to hear that :)
hamidrj: Hey guys -- have I missed Shadowgate special edition?
Dont think so.im waiting for this myself....
hamidrj: Hey guys -- have I missed Shadowgate special edition?
Niggles: Dont think so.im waiting for this myself....
Yes, Shadowgate is still coming!
(In four or five days if this goes on)
MarkoH01: (In four or five days if this goes on)
Please dont say this -_-
MarkoH01: (In four or five days if this goes on)
Niggles: Please dont say this -_-
yes.... i would say in four or five weeks ^^
Oh man, I don't normally share personal info on the web but I just got news my last living grandparent is in the hospital. :(
Not sure if it has been already reported, but the 5 Nordic games have been removed once again.
opticq: Oh man, I don't normally share personal info on the web but I just got news my last living grandparent is in the hospital. :(
Sorry to hear this. I hope everything will gonna be all right soon.
opticq: Oh man, I don't normally share personal info on the web but I just got news my last living grandparent is in the hospital. :(
:-( Very sorry to hear that, I hope it is not serious. Can you get there, or are you too far away?
Grargar: Not sure if it has been already reported, but the 5 Nordic games have been removed once again.
Good morning. =)

No surprise there. GOG and Nordic have a very odd relationship at this point.
Hope everything turns out alright.
I hope he/she gets well. Hang in there.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Matruchus
Have to go to a funeral of my my great-grandmother today. Wish you good luck he/she get's better soon.

Grargar: Not sure if it has been already reported, but the 5 Nordic games have been removed once again.
Really? damn I didn't pick them up during the sale. Hoped they would stay :S
Post edited March 07, 2015 by The_Blog
I'm sorry to hear that. Will wish them a fast and full recovery.