It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Perfect timing for the promo. My day off started an hour ago, yay. Will have next 2 days off to catch the sales ^_^
Ixamyakxim: You click "Buy Now" and it just pops up with the typical "Purchased" receipt that you'd see if you bought a game - at least that's how it was last time and how a few people are reporting it's working now.
Ungunbu: Thank you, so once again it's a good idea to try to buy a game you like even if you aren't willing to pay it
Yeah, you'll get a notification that you scored a critical hit, and the price will be shown as: FREE.
I'm surprised Driftmoon is such a stinker.
Ungunbu: Thank you, so once again it's a good idea to try to buy a game you like even if you aren't willing to pay it
Don't just click on everything! You want to save the random digital karmic flow of chance for the stuff you REALLY want and not use it all up early on stuff "just because" ;)
Ixamyakxim: Don't just click on everything! You want to save the random digital karmic flow of chance for the stuff you REALLY want and not use it all up early on stuff "just because" ;)
Infact I specified "a game you like" ;-)
CarrionCrow: Not a problem, and yes it is. I WILL have Wasteland 2 and Grimrock 2 by the end of this thing.
Ixamyakxim: Good man! This might finally get me my copy of Wasteland 2 (I game I wanted on release but for one reason or another it slipped down on my radar over the months) and maybe Grimrock 2 if the price is right.

Games I REALLY want to see: This War of Mine and Dead State, along with Starpoint Gemini. Honestly, I bet Dead State is at the top of my list. Regardless I know I'll have fun and hope to find something nice to pick up and play!
For me, Wasteland 2's been a lower priority since I haven't managed to chew through the interface for Wasteland 1.
But it's still on the list, and I'll totally grab it if the price is good.
Guys, grab Pixel Junk Shooter. It is pretty good. I hope the second one sees the light of PC Gaming someday.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by The_Blog
PixelJunk Shooter moving a little slower than Great Battles Collector's Edition, but not bad. Possibly because it's been on sale here a few times, include a secret sale where it was quite reduced.
Is The Great Battles CE that popular? It's going down really quick... It looks interesting but the reviews make it look really hard so i'll pass.
Esputi: I'm just waiting for Entomorph to appear on the classic side. It will stay there forever until the sun swallows the earth
Hey, I like Entomorph. At the very least the soundtrack is worth buying the game for during a sale.
I was able to grab Driftmoon in work on my phone since GOG is blocked on desktops. The second wave seems to go faster...that is good. :)
I cant take part! My life is over! *faints*
high rated
I've said it in Free For All, I'll say it again. It is too damned busy around my P.O.E. for Insomnia.

But you kids have fun. Be careful out there...
animalmother2105: I was able to grab Driftmoon in work on my phone since GOG is blocked on desktops. The second wave seems to go faster...that is good. :)
It's blocked on the Desktop PC's? So someone visited that while working and got caught or was it blocked beforehand?
ww_gog: By the way, hello again insomniacs and lets take predictions on when we'll start seeing the "Oh darn, I missed _______!" comments lol.

IAmSinistar: My guess - as soon as the first game change. :D
Ha, called it!
Post edited March 02, 2015 by IAmSinistar