It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

anyone got a top 10 list of slowest selling games this sale
Matruchus: Good morning. I see that Grimrock seems to be contending for Keane's title. Another 4-5 hours to go I guess.

Well at least I did not miss anything going to sleep :)
skeletonbow: Yeah, Legend of Keanerock looks like it might be around for a while. :) I got that one in an old Humble or Groupees bundle a few years ago or I'd grab a copy now. Haven't tried it out yet though.
Yeah, it doesn't help that it was a freebie on gog for a day or so a year ago. Plus everybody want's Grimrock 2.
BearTheWhite: G'morning all!
Wow, Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms still around?
Is that what is called keanish?
Most definitively.
If I'm reading things right. this block of Shadows: HK was on for 5:46, which beats Rayman Origins record for this sale.
Of course, it seems Legend of Grimrock could beat that.

Start writing reviews guys! :-)
Matruchus: Good morning. I see that Grimrock seems to be contending for Keane's title. Another 4-5 hours to go I guess.

skeletonbow: Yeah, Legend of Keanerock looks like it might be around for a while. :) I got that one in an old Humble or Groupees bundle a few years ago or I'd grab a copy now. Haven't tried it out yet though.
Its a very, very good rpg, as long as you are OK with old school design, I.e. grid based movement and a hardcore difficulty level. I had lots of fun with it.

If you load it up and start playing now, you juuuust might finish before they sell the remaining 600 copies ;)
bler144: If you load it up and start playing now, you juuuust might finish before they sell the remaining 600 copies ;)
Haha, good joke :D

If you have played and liked Dungeon Master back in the day you will love LoG.
Can we actually win a Fresh game or were the crits only for Seasoned?

Thanks
bler144: If you load it up and start playing now, you juuuust might finish before they sell the remaining 600 copies ;)
I think I took about 16-17 hours to finish Grimrock 1 so you really have to speedrun it to get it done in a few hours ^^
Augmenti: Can we actually win a Fresh game or were the crits only for Seasoned?

Thanks
Critics are on every game. Its a random chance you will win.
low rated
Tarnicus: Still being bitchy Momo? You blocked me from GOG when I called you out for being an ass, removed me as a friend from Steam, and I've happily enjoyed myself here without interaction with you, and yet you still feel the need to make some snide comment? You've certainly got some issues, best of luck with them :) You leave me be and I'll leave you be and we can all go on our merry way eh?
Momo1991: I was doing it to make the rest of us that think you are full of crap laugh... GO WALKABOUT already :-p

Btw, you treated me like crap and so did your girlfriend - if that's how your treat your friends, I'd rather be your enemy :-D

And for the record, it isn't being 'bitchy" - only a guy with no clue would use that word. And you clearly don't have a single clue. Perhaps the "bush" will help you get one :-p
No what you are doing is coming from a place of feeling hurt and projecting the blame for that hurt onto me, based on one minor conflict over two months ago. I've had a thoroughly good time interacting in this thread, and I don't expect anyone else to share the joy I have experienced here, but many seem to have done so, and I appreciate that. You decided to make a snide comment in an attempt to get others who think you are a "forum mother" as you like to call yourself, and out of the blue jump in with an unprovoked personal attack as a result of our interaction here.

I have chosen my location as "Rest of the World", like others have, as a comment on the changes on GOG concerning the division of regional differences; pricing and censorship. I am very open about where I live and how I conduct myself and life, faults and all. I make mistakes just like every other human being I meet, and I try to become aware of them and change that which I do not like about myself. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don't, and sometimes the path feels like a life-long journey. Such is life as "they" say.

You keep referring to an "us", a small part of the wider community on GOG. By all means be a child and have an "enemy" if you makes you feel more self-righteous to criticise others without further provocation. I can only speak for myself, but to me that makes you look like a complete arsehole.
Niggles: anyone got a top 10 list of slowest selling games this sale
Somebody might, but I will eventually. I'm currently working on compiling the data into a usable format to find things like that.

If somebody is bored, you can see what I'm doing (badly).
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Zillatain
Oh yeah, got my Hammerwatch. Actually, three of them.. :)
Matruchus: Yeah, it doesn't help that it was a freebie on gog for a day or so a year ago. Plus everybody want's Grimrock 2.
Grimrock was a freebie on GOG? Hrm, I must have missed that day or I'd have likely grabbed a freebie just to have it on my GOG shelf. Once in a while a promo skids past me unseen. :)

Just rifled through my collection and found it. I've got Grimrock 1.3.6 from Humble Bundle 7. Just logged in and found they updated it to 1.3.6. I bet there are a number of games I need to re-download that have been updated like this.

Boy, when you have hundreds and hundreds of games any/all of which can and do get updated randomly over time with or without your knowledge, the value proposition of something like GOG Galaxy client or Steam client auto-update mechanism sure shows its utility and worth. I think in the future I will restrict my purchases both in and out of bundles to just GOG and/or Steam games and not bother with other services or independent releases, it's just more convenient that way. :)
Finally got a bit more sleep (last thing on was Dookickers or so and then I went out). Good morning everybody :)
Edit: I just noticed I've got 200 rep - yay, and thank you all.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by MarkoH01