It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wait, I just realized Gex was seasoned. For some reason I was waiting for it in the Fresh category. -.- I have no clue how I mixed the two

Anyone have an updated list?
Post edited March 07, 2015 by opticq
Good morning everyone. How are you all doing?
Tarnicus: I once had an amazing orgy with a PC, a Sega Megadrive 2 (yes she was old but really did it for me) and an Amiga 500. Best night of my life! Someone tried to crash the orgy with an Amiga Emulator and we told that lemon to bugger off! The nerve to think that emulation could replace the real thing. That's like using a strap-on to replace the real thing. Sure it might fit but it isn't real :P
HunchBluntley: See, I think that'd be too much for me to juggle -- I'm a one-gaming-platform-at-a-time kind of guy. All those gaming systems at once? Too much stimulation, too many different control input devices to keep straight...in the end, I'd just wind up disappointing one all of the systems with my inadequate gameplay. =D
That's how I am with reality as opposed to fantasy :D But a guy can dream, right...? :P
opticq: Wait, I just realized Gex was seasoned. For some reason I was waiting for it in the Fresh category. -.- I have no clue how I mixed the two

This one is up to date other than axing LoG1

Edit, whoops: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15563
Post edited March 07, 2015 by bler144
Good morning. I see that Grimrock seems to be contending for Keane's title. Another 4-5 hours to go I guess.

Well at least I did not miss anything going to sleep :)
1 !!!!
opticq: Wait, I just realized Gex was seasoned. For some reason I was waiting for it in the Fresh category. -.- I have no clue how I mixed the two

bler144: This one is up to date other than axing LoG1

Edit, whoops: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15563
Thank you!
Final copy
G'morning all!
Wow, Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms still around?
Is that what is called keanish?
Matruchus: Good morning. I see that Grimrock seems to be contending for Keane's title. Another 4-5 hours to go I guess.

Safe to say many of the following Fresh ones might be Kean'd i suspect :/

Oh no. Hammerwatch 400. *sigh*
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Niggles
HunchBluntley: See, I think that'd be too much for me to juggle -- I'm a one-gaming-platform-at-a-time kind of guy. All those gaming systems at once? Too much stimulation, too many different control input devices to keep straight...in the end, I'd just wind up disappointing one all of the systems with my inadequate gameplay. =D
Tarnicus: That's how I am with reality as opposed to fantasy :D But a guy can dream, right...? :P
But emulation is beautiful when you can upscale 3D games and play in widescreen. I'm planning on building a nice computer to play all the old games I never got to when I was younger.
Shadows are gone, its Hammer(watch)time!
Matruchus: Good morning. I see that Grimrock seems to be contending for Keane's title. Another 4-5 hours to go I guess.

Yeah, Legend of Keanerock looks like it might be around for a while. :) I got that one in an old Humble or Groupees bundle a few years ago or I'd grab a copy now. Haven't tried it out yet though.

Niggles: Safe to say many of the following Fresh ones might be Kean'd i suspect :/
Well the way it goes by looking at how many copies Grimrock had on start its going to take around 8 hours to sell them all.
At this rate we'll have 10 days of insomnia.