It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: Ok I edited my list from before into the (hopefully) final list for this sale:

X - STAR WARS™: X-Wing Special Edition
Personal opinion:You should activate this and play it...unless you don't have a joystick. In that case you should get one and then do as suggested.

It's one of the best games ever made, in my very biased opinion.

Added:On the one hand I'm proud of the fact that I saved my meager finances right now , on the other hand I rather wish the games I really wanted had been on sale. C'est la-vie.
madth3: Both Sam & Max and Indy and some things I had not planned to buy.
Knowing your gaming tastes this does not surprise me, Indy is a fine choice, I have a lot of good memories of playing that game as a youngster.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Ragnarblackmane
opticq: Shadows is still here? Wow.
I already bought it during this sale and have LoG.. someone else needs to take one for the team ;)
The_Blog: Ok I edited my list from before into the (hopefully) final list for this sale:

X - STAR WARS™: X-Wing Special Edition
Ragnarblackmane: Personal opinion:You should activate this and play it...unless you don't have a joystick. In that case you should get one and then do as suggested.

It's one of the best games ever made, in my very biased opinion.
I definitly plan on doing so when I get the time. I do have a HOTS system that works very good so far. Atelast with Elite: Dangerous. The only reason i didn't activate all the games was so I could trade or gift them away if soemeon needed them more than me.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by The_Blog
The_Blog: Conclusion:

7 x Freebies (gifted away one of them)
1x Game bought and activated
2 x Game gifted by MarkoH01 and Ixamyakxim
28 x Games bought and gifted away
17 x Games bought and not activated yet
You are crazy! I love that. :-)
The_Blog: I definitly plan on doing so ehn I get the time. I do have a HOTS system that works very good so far. Atelast with Elite: Dangerous. The only reason i didn't activate all the games was so I could trade or gift them away if soemeon needed them more than me.
Sorry, what's a HOTS system? All the LA flight sim games should work natively with WIN, MAC, or Linux, assuming they're available for the latter:)
Crewdroog: alright you all, i can't torture myself any more. I hope the game you all want comes up next and you get a crit hit. good night and thanks for the fun banter :)
Probably go to bed myself after I see what flips in for S:HK. Seems like there's some chance LoG1 will still be hanging out when I wake up. ;)
The_Blog: I definitly plan on doing so ehn I get the time. I do have a HOTS system that works very good so far. Atelast with Elite: Dangerous. The only reason i didn't activate all the games was so I could trade or gift them away if soemeon needed them more than me.
Ragnarblackmane: Sorry, what's a HOTS system? All the LA flight sim games should work natively with WIN, MAC, or Linux, assuming they're available for the latter:)
Hand on Throttle and stick. Basicly a throttle and a joystick. ^^
Meant to write HOTAS. You can use the joystick seperatly though.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by The_Blog
Yeah, I'm out, too. Everyone will just have to make fun of themselves for the next several hours. =D G'night, all, and good luck with those eleventh-hour crit attempts.
Mechanor33: Come on ! Let's buy Shadows : Heretic Kingdoms.

A really good action-RPG where every map exist in two different forms : reality and shadows. Those two worlds are connected to accomplish lot of quests.

The first Heretic Kindoms is very also very good.
I'd love to but it's out of my price range, sadly. Have to wait for a later (hopefully deeper) sale.

I've played the first game and agree that it is definitly worth playing.
The_Blog: Hand on Throttle and stick. Basicly a throttle and a joystick. ^^
Meant to write HOTAS. You can use the joystick seperatly though.
Oh:) I really wanted XWA to appear in this sale, maybe for spring insomnia, ha.
Less than 10 ^^
HunchBluntley: Yeah, I'm out, too. Everyone will just have to make fun of themselves for the next several hours. =D G'night, all, and good luck with those eleventh-hour crit attempts.
G'night
Post edited March 07, 2015 by truhlik
Five
The_Blog: snip
That's quite a nice haul! Congrats
Ragnarblackmane: Sorry, what's a HOTS system? All the LA flight sim games should work natively with WIN, MAC, or Linux, assuming they're available for the latter:)
HOTAS -> Hands On Throttle And Stick
skeletonbow: HOTAS -> Hands On Throttle And Stick
Yep, that's what I intended to write. No idea whi it ended up without the A ^^