It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bugamn: It seems that you can only get a freebie on the first click.
Ragnarblackmane: That would make sense; I've reloaded the page and clicked a handful of times, silly me:)
IIRC, GoG confirmed after last insomnia sale, that freebie chance was for first click only.
DreamedArtist: Big question, is anyone staying up tonight or very late? if so can anyone keep a look out for shadowrun returns for me?
CarrionCrow: I'll probably be up most, if not all, of the night. No coin to retrieve it for you, though.

Would sending you a message work for notification purposes?
I was hoping for someone to get it for me due to that I sleep through fire alarms and anything for that fact so waking me up with a text call or breaking my window wont work :/
Post edited March 07, 2015 by DreamedArtist
Shadows is still here? Wow.
CarrionCrow: I'll probably be up most, if not all, of the night. No coin to retrieve it for you, though.

Would sending you a message work for notification purposes?
DreamedArtist: I was hoping for someone to get it for me due to that I sleep through fire alarms and anything for that fact so waking me up with a text call or breaking my window wont work :/
Understandable.

Round 1 was a bit of a sleep-deprived blur of me throwing coin at whatever was on my list.
Course, that's left me scrambling for change to grab weekend items with.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Come on ! Let's buy Shadows : Heretic Kingdoms.

A really good action-RPG where every map exist in two different forms : reality and shadows. Those two worlds are connected to accomplish lot of quests.

The first Heretic Kindoms is very also very good.
Crewdroog: ooo, you should post your creations on the terraria forum. if you have, I'll go look. I haven't visited in a while. billymaysfan59 made thread for it.

high-five on cheap gaming. and yes, I love Diablo. After I read judas' description of Din's Curse when it came out, i've been wanting to get my hands on it. it sounded like diablo, but with insane chaos (townfolk can die!!!). I'm ok with meh graphics if other parts of the game hold up. Pretty isn't everything.
HunchBluntley: I haven't really created anything yet beyond just functional housing for the NPCs. I keep most of my materials hoarded in chests -- "Mustn't make that grappling hook, I might need the lead(!) for something else!" (Because apparently lead = iron in Terraria. [sigh])

I take it you missed Judas' stream of DC on GOG's Twitch channel last year, then? (I went looking for it just now, but it seems their archived streams only go back a couple months. :( )
yeah, I didn't get to watch it. where I am, the internet is pretty bad, and twitch just turns into a cutting in-and-out mess. I wanted to though.

oh, i have so many chests filled with so much nonsense. I have such hoarding issues in-game (thankfully not in real life). I built a nice castle. I'm pretty bad at the fighting aspect of the game, so I just concentrate on the building my castle. and yes, lead! Can you imagine how HEAVY that is??? and speaking of, GOLD!
opticq: Shadows is still here? Wow.
Yep, 5+ hours :)
Good morning, everybody. It seems I did not miss that many games, Among the sleep stayed for a while?
high rated
Ok I edited my list from before into the (hopefully) final list for this sale:

To make it easier here some symbols :)

F = Freebie (some of my freebies were gifted away)
X = Bought and not activated
H = Games people gifted to me
G = Bought and gifted away
B = Bought and activated

Ok here we go. List of games I got through the sale:

F - Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition
F - Anomaly 2 (If I recall correctly a freebie)
F - Metrocide
F - Drox: Operative
F - Monster Bash
F - Mousecraft (was automaticly activated so I gifted away the copy I had bought as a gift earlier)
F - Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (gifted away to mailman27)

H - Shadowgate (many thanks to MarkoH01 and also kmolloy who also bought me a copy although MarkoH01 was a bit faster)
H - Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood (thanks allot to Ixamyakxim)

B - Battle Worlds: Kronos (I guess I activated it, I do not remember doing it though)

G - Deponia (to LiefLayer)
G - Thunderscape (to Pardinuz)
G - Capsized (Bussiebaer)
G - Riven: The Sequel to Myst (to Jenkinz)
G - Defender's Quest (to CalicoPup)
G - Hammerwatch (to klappis)
G - Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (to miszczu)
G - Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™ (to xenocidic)
G - Papers, Please (to qwerty_84)
G - MouseCraft? (to ormaybemidgets)
G - Mark of the Ninja Special Edition (to Tannath)
G - Gobliiins pack (to MarkoH01)
G - Nox™ (to Ofcoslava)
G - Two Worlds (to Matruchus)
G - Astebreed (to ElTerprise)
G - Risen (to Ruixi)
G - Desktop Dungeons (to MichiGen)
G - Shadowrun Returns (to zomd)
G - Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition (to sztihamer)
G - Jade Empire: Special Edition (to Steeldark1975)
G - I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream (to RottenRotz)
G - Nox™ (to Imago)
G - Corsairs Gold (to ALH)
G - Risen (to Matruchus)
G - Freedom Planet (to SortaSane)
G - Spellforce Platinum (to Rievier)
G - Battle Worlds: Kronos (to Gamertist, not redeemed yet)
G - Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut (to Khajiin)

X - Braveland Wizard
X - Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms
X - STAR WARS™: X-Wing Special Edition
X - Legend of Grimrock 2
X - Tetrobot and Co.
X - Legend of Kyrandia, The (Book One)
X - Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass - Special Edition
X - Vangers
X - Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion
X - Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition
X - Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass
X - Door Kickers (copy was originally intended for kmolloy since he had to look after his SO in the hospital, but he managed to buy a copy for himself right before the ending of the promo ^^)
X - Door Kickers
X - Gex
X - Astebreed
X - Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
X - Sam & Max Hit the Road

Conclusion:

7 x Freebies (gifted away one of them)
1x Game bought and activated
2 x Game gifted by MarkoH01 and Ixamyakxim
28 x Games bought and gifted away
17 x Games bought and not activated yet

Sorry for the wall of text :S
Post edited March 07, 2015 by The_Blog
grim
alright you all, i can't torture myself any more. I hope the game you all want comes up next and you get a crit hit. good night and thanks for the fun banter :)
Crewdroog: alright you all, i can't torture myself any more. I hope the game you all want comes up next and you get a crit hit. good night and thanks for the fun banter :)
Sleep well and sleep long.
Oh, man. I missed the AVGN movie again while I was sleeping. And yesterday I was chcking GOG every few minutes and nothing :((((((.
Crewdroog: alright you all, i can't torture myself any more. I hope the game you all want comes up next and you get a crit hit. good night and thanks for the fun banter :)
Goodnight, sleep well when you get there. =)
Good night!