It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zillatain: Am I misremembering, or did the last Insomnia Sale take 8 days?
I think you're right.
God damn it... why does my body need sleep? -.-

Anyone got a spare copy to trade/gift/sell?
Khajiin: Did I miss both Shadowrun games again?
You're not alone... T-T
We can still get Shadowrun Returns though.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Pardinuz
Morning all:)
Ragnarblackmane: Madth3, good to see you reporting in.
I've been around, as usual. I kept an eye for Rebellion for you but it was not meant to be in this sale.

More than reporting in I'll be signing out before long. Maybe after something dispels the Shadows.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by madth3
Thx! Perhaps I should play the half of those I already own before adding the rest to my haul. But this insomnia stuff really makes me addicted - I still want a second crit. Seems to become quite a long day ;-)

CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Remaining items that stand out at a glance -

AI War Collection
Banner Saga
Desktop Dungeons
FTL: Advanced Edition
Legend of Grimrock 2
Lumino City
Mark of the Ninja SE
Papers, Please
Pier Solar and the Great Architects
Quest for Infamy
Shadowgate SE
Xenonauts
Khajiin: Did I miss both Shadowrun games again?
Pardinuz: You're not alone... T-T
We can still get Shadowrun Returns though.
^^ this
Good morning, everyone.

Man, this sale really did a number on me if I wake up from sleep after only 3 hours...
Well, everyone, it's been a fun ride. I managed to get a lot of new games (3 of which I got free, either through crits or a very generous gift), and, although I didn't interact much here on the thread, I feel a little bit better prepared to try and make appearances in the forums a bit more often (It certainly helps that GOG's forumgoers are the nicest I have ever seen)

For now, I plan on sleeping, maybe seeing if I crit once more before the end of the sale tomorrow, and hopefully hanging out in here (provided 20-odd pages don't spring up in my absence, as has been the case throughout these past few days) So, goodnight all, seeing y'all around :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Gameslinger
Khajiin: God damn it... why does my body need sleep? -.-

Anyone got a spare copy to trade/gift/sell?
Just woke up but I figured someone would miss it. I bought a spare copy :)
Check you PM.

btw. I did prmise I would buy nothing on this sale anymore. Looks like this was a lie. But I try to keep the prmise from now on ^^
madth3: I've been around, as usual. I kept an eye for Rebellion for you but it was not meant to be in this sale.

More than reporting in I'll be signing out before long. Maybe after something dispels the Shadows.
Well that's uncommonly kind of ya, especially since I recall mentioning what games I wanted to see in the promo maybe once on this whole thread:) Haven't been paying close attention to it myself until tonight; thanks to IAS, Gargar and the other watchers who update each day.

I hope you snagged some things you were after.

I keep clicking Shadows to see if I might win a freebie, no luck thus far:) Cheers!
Good morning to those starting their day, and goodnight to those ending it.

Good hunting or good rest, whichever is more applicable. =)
madth3: I've been around, as usual. I kept an eye for Rebellion for you but it was not meant to be in this sale.

Ragnarblackmane: Well that's uncommonly kind of ya, especially since I recall mentioning what games I wanted to see in the promo maybe once on this whole thread:) Haven't been paying close attention to it myself until tonight; thanks to IAS, Gargar and the other watchers who update each day.

I hope you snagged some things you were after.

I keep clicking Shadows to see if I might win a freebie, no luck thus far:) Cheers!
It seems that you can only get a freebie on the first click.
HunchBluntley: Check out Session 9. He's actually decent in it, and it's a pretty effective little indie horror film. The setting is creepy as hell (real-life abandoned insane asylum in New England), so a lot of the filmmakers' work was done for them.
Ixamyakxim: Thanks I'll look into this. As a New England Native (and a huge lover of where I live!) it already gets major plus points. Also, if you're a fan of New England seaside horror and region writers, go see Dagon if you haven't already!
Never watched it, but I remember seeing it at the video store (remember those?) some years ago. I might look into it....
Speaking of indie horror films set in New England, ever seen/heard of The Innkeepers?
bugamn: It seems that you can only get a freebie on the first click.
That would make sense; I've reloaded the page and clicked a handful of times, silly me:)