It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jacob_1994: anybody want a copy of LOG?
I would like it if no one else at all wants it.
Ragnarblackmane: You know what's kind of a sleeper hit from Walken? Scotland, PA, a modern retelling of MacBeth.
Never heard of it! But I have a huge soft spot for Walken (go see Suicide Kings!) and love MacBeth. I'll have to look into this.

Also, for reasons I can't explain, I also do LOVE Chazz Palminteri and all his gansteri goodness. Guilty as charged!
Jacob_1994: anybody want a copy of LOG?
craig_ethan_123: I would like it if no one else at all wants it.
Too late, Sorry. :(
Tarnicus: Haha I love variations of those jokes. That is the silly sense of humour my father passed onto me :) Jokes like "Have you read the Yellow River by I.P Daily?" and many Confucius jokes that I cannot recall.
JDelekto: I heard several and used to make some up with friends in High School. Some of my favorite books:

"Brown Spots on the Wall", by Hu Flungdoo,
"The White Wave", by I.M. Cummings,
"The Bloody Stump", by Whobitcha Kokoff,
"The Lost Wallet", by Bill Fold,
"Under the Bleachers", by Seymore Cheeks,
"The High Knee", by Ben Dover,
"The Gas Chamber", by Ah Fahted

Oh, the list goes on.....
Now what does that remind me of...?

Oh yes, this.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- I guess that's one way to stay occupied. You spam the forum, I do my small part to wipe it all out, and nobody sleeps through a game they want.
Crewdroog: omg that would be so fun, but i'd get so banned. lol i like it here too much
Yeah...probably not worth it in the long run.

Haven't seen that person since their little tantrum, after all. ;)
HunchBluntley: Check out Session 9. He's actually decent in it, and it's a pretty effective little indie horror film. The setting is creepy as hell (real-life abandoned insane asylum in New England), so a lot of the filmmakers' work was done for them.
Thanks I'll look into this. As a New England Native (and a huge lover of where I live!) it already gets major plus points. Also, if you're a fan of New England seaside horror and region writers, go see Dagon if you haven't already!
Grargar: DAY FIVE

Seasoned
Red Faction (-80%) [100]*
Myst Masterpiece Edition (-65%) [150]
Clive Barker's Undying (-75%) [250]
Gobliiins pack (-75%) [150]
Jade Empire: Special Edition (-80%) [500]
Spycraft: The Great Game (-75%) [200]
Black Mirror 2 (-75%) [100]*
Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition (-75%) [200]
Return to Krondor (-75%) [100]
Two Worlds (-80%) [200]
Children of the Nile Complete (-80%) [150]
Gex (-67%) [250]
King of Dragon Pass (-75%) [200]
Beyond Good & Evil (-75%) [400]
Wizardry 6+7 (-75%) [200]
Spellforce Platinum (-80%) [150]*
Legend of Kyrandia, The (Book One) (-75%) [200]
Red Faction 2 (-80%) [50]*
I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream (-80%) [250]
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition (-75%) [300]
Shadow Man (-75%) [100]
Darkstone (-75%) [150]
STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Special Edition (-50%) [600]
Nox (-75%) [250]
Bard's Tale, The (-80%) [250]
|-- END OF SEASONED CYCLES --|

Fresh (prev. Seasoned)
Door Kickers (-60%) [350]
Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, The - Enhanced Edition (-85%) [600]
Sacred 2 Gold (-80%) [500]
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut (-60%) [900]

Fresh Too (prev. Fresh)
Braveland Wizard (-50%) [150]
Sir, You Are Being Hunted (-80%) [200]
Banished (-70%) [900]
Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition (-60%) [600]
Inquisitor (-85%) [400]
Risen (-80%) [600]
Dead State (-67%) [400]
Among the Sleep (-67%) [300]
Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms (-60%) [400]

* Game removed from GOG catalogue, but occasionally returns in sales such as this one.
Added in Fresh "one" : Legend of Grimrock 1 : -80% [800]
HunchBluntley: I'd be willing to bet someone's ninja'd me on this, though, seeing as how the post I'm replying to is already 40 minutes old as I'm typing this....
LOL it was ninja'd (a bit ago, but not in so much detail!) already - but as I'm still awake (not for much longer!) I enjoyed the background ;)
Ixamyakxim: Never heard of it! But I have a huge soft spot for Walken (go see Suicide Kings!) and love MacBeth. I'll have to look into this.

Also, for reasons I can't explain, I also do LOVE Chazz Palminteri and all his gansteri goodness. Guilty as charged!
Dude, he was great in A Bronx Tale.My dad grew up in Brooklyn, and I've got many relatives still living in NYC, so I have a deep appreciation for people like that. Even if my pop's family is Polish-Irish and not Italian.:)
Crewdroog: lol

i may try your ways then... i'm still gonna spam the forum though. squeaky wheel and all :)
Momo1991: I suggest trying the double-dildo approach - it is after all the double-insomnia deal thingie :-p
i have it specifically written into my contract, no double dildos. no dvda either. painting nuns with latex however, yes.
HunchBluntley: Let me know how you like Din's Curse. I've played it quite a bit off and on since it was released here last year. In fact, up until I bought Terraria (on Day 2 of Insomnia), I hadn't been playing much else for a while (unless you count mindless casuals, which I don't =) ).

Hopefully there'll be a bit more activity in the Din's Curse forum now that all those new copies were sold -- assuming most of the new owners even bother to PLAY the thing, of course. =)
Crewdroog: I have the day off tomorrow and plan on playing it a lot, so i will let you know :) I love hack n'slash so I'm excited to try this out. I've wanted it since the first day it came out on gog, but I'm stingy, and was waiting for a good sale.

Oh lord, don't get me started on Terraria!!!! god that games is fun.
I'm pretty much the quintessential cheapskate "budget gamer", and I don't even slightly regret getting Din's Curse for "only" 50% off when it first arrived on GOG. The gameplay itself is pretty repetitive, but if you're used to Diablo-style ARPGs, you'll probably love it. It ain't exactly pretty, but it's got a lot of options, and the procedural generation gives it just a hint of roguelike flavor to keep things interesting.

As for Terraria, I've had it open in another window for the last few hours. =)
Crewdroog: I have the day off tomorrow and plan on playing it a lot, so i will let you know :) I love hack n'slash so I'm excited to try this out. I've wanted it since the first day it came out on gog, but I'm stingy, and was waiting for a good sale.

HunchBluntley: I'm pretty much the quintessential cheapskate "budget gamer", and I don't even slightly regret getting Din's Curse for "only" 50% off when it first arrived on GOG. The gameplay itself is pretty repetitive, but if you're used to Diablo-style ARPGs, you'll probably love it. It ain't exactly pretty, but it's got a lot of options, and the procedural generation gives it just a hint of roguelike flavor to keep things interesting.

Din's Curse is repetitive, but which ARPG isn't? And it adds something quite interesting in the way the world doesn't wait for you. I played the demo and I could see how that changes the way I usually play.
I should stay up this late more often; "Stacked Racks From Mars" is on Cinemax! :D
tinyE: I should stay up this late more often; "Stacked Racks From Mars" is on Cinemax! :D
Late night documentary, I'm assuming?

HunchBluntley: I'm pretty much the quintessential cheapskate "budget gamer", and I don't even slightly regret getting Din's Curse for "only" 50% off when it first arrived on GOG. The gameplay itself is pretty repetitive, but if you're used to Diablo-style ARPGs, you'll probably love it. It ain't exactly pretty, but it's got a lot of options, and the procedural generation gives it just a hint of roguelike flavor to keep things interesting.

ooo, you should post your creations on the terraria forum. if you have, I'll go look. I haven't visited in a while. billymaysfan59 made thread for it.

high-five on cheap gaming. and yes, I love Diablo. After I read judas' description of Din's Curse when it came out, i've been wanting to get my hands on it. it sounded like diablo, but with insane chaos (townfolk can die!!!). I'm ok with meh graphics if other parts of the game hold up. Pretty isn't everything.