It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Thanks to your commentary, I'll probably be settling in for a round of torture. I'll find Kiss of Death online, and Jade's on Netflix.

I have a fresh copy of John Wick in the other room. 100 minutes of Keanu Reeves shooting people in the face.
But no. I'm going to watch the two reasons why David Caruso has no film career, and back-to-back, no less. -shakes head-
Ixamyakxim: Wow. That is a mind melting collection that I wish I had the gall to tackle one after the other. I watched the previews for John Wick alone and thought "My God, some producer had the balls and money to make this thing happen?" Nevermind watching it after Jade and Kiss of Death.
And John Wick turned out to be really successful. The company wants to turn it into a franchise, and for once, I really like the idea of something being a prolonged series.

And yeah, that double feature's going to hurt. I just thought of maybe putting on King of New York as the third movie with David Caruso in it to help mitigate the pain, but where's the fun in that?
It's not fair to Christopher Walken to expect his good performance to soak up the madness from Caruso's two horrible ones. -laughs-
Post edited March 07, 2015 by CarrionCrow
holy shit are we getting hit with spam
Well, it's been long enough, TIE FIGHTER CAMPAIGN PART 2 LP by Battlebunny.

Feel free to convince me why I should scrounge the funds to buy this if it comes up in the sale one more time.
The shadows of Keane... how they flicker.
Ixamyakxim: Wow. That is a mind melting collection that I wish I had the gall to tackle one after the other. I watched the previews for John Wick alone and thought "My God, some producer had the balls and money to make this thing happen?" Nevermind watching it after Jade and Kiss of Death.
Ragnarblackmane: Is Jade the one with Chazz Palminteri(sp)?
Edit:Answered own question, thanks google! It is.
Chazz Palminteri
Post edited March 07, 2015 by djdarko
Crewdroog: holy shit are we getting hit with spam
Did you see when some jackass decided to complain to support about a problem by spamming over twenty pages of the forum?
John Wick kill counter
Tarnicus: I once had an amazing orgy with a PC, a Sega Megadrive 2 (yes she was old but really did it for me) and an Amiga 500. Best night of my life! Someone tried to crash the orgy with an Amiga Emulator and we told that lemon to bugger off! The nerve to think that emulation could replace the real thing. That's like using a strap-on to replace the real thing. Sure it might fit but it isn't real :P
See, I think that'd be too much for me to juggle -- I'm a one-gaming-platform-at-a-time kind of guy. All those gaming systems at once? Too much stimulation, too many different control input devices to keep straight...in the end, I'd just wind up disappointing one all of the systems with my inadequate gameplay. =D
CarrionCrow: And John Wick turned out to be really successful. The company wants to turn it into a franchise, and for once, I really like the idea of something being a prolonged series.

And yeah, that double feature's going to hurt. I just thought of maybe putting on King of New York as the third movie with David Caruso in it to help mitigate the pain, but where's the fun in that?
It's not fair to Christopher Walken to expect his good performance to soak up the madness from Caruso's two horrible ones. -laughs-
You know what's kind of a sleeper hit from Walken? Scotland, PA, a modern retelling of MacBeth.
Flagged all the ones I saw.
Legend of Grimrock is up ^__^
CarrionCrow: Did you see when some jackass decided to complain to support about a problem by spamming over twenty pages of the forum?
NO! I've just been hanging out here and playing games. I missed some derailing and QQ-ing???? this saddens me to no end. :(
genkicolleen: Legend of Grimrock is up ^__^
lol thanks for keeping us on track, genki.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Crewdroog
LoG....for a second, I got extremely excited... Not the one I wanted....
genkicolleen: Legend of Grimrock is up ^__^
With 800 copies. I guess I can go to bed.
CarrionCrow: Did you see when some jackass decided to complain to support about a problem by spamming over twenty pages of the forum?
Crewdroog: NO! I've just been hanging out here and playing games. I missed some derailing and QQ-ing???? this saddens me to no end. :(
It's okay. -laughs- It happened a while back. Some moron decided that the appropriate way to get support's attention during the end of the year stuff, when they weren't even around, was to spam the forum endlessly.