It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ragnarblackmane: Anyone who's picked up TIE Fighter from this sale, despite my never owning it in the past (Rebel Alliance/New Republic forever!)
Ixamyakxim: LOL I can't say I expected the guy who refused to enter a Jedi murdering giveaway, on moral anti-Jedi-slaughter grounds, to give pointers to all us TIE pilots ;)
Opposites attract, maybe they just wanted to TIE the knot.
Tarnicus: Are you fucking serious? Wasteland exists and was a success because of silly "old fogies" like myself who paid $80 for it back in the 1980s!!! That is really disappointing news, and had I known, I would not have supported them so much by buying 2 copies. I need to see this announcement for real as I cannot believe it at face value. That might be denial and it makes no sense whatsoever!
huN73R: It is true :(
That guy is part of Wasteland 2 team
Thanks for the link, I'll take a read now. Very disappointed to hear that :( I'll have to balance it out with a giveaway I think to cheer myself up. All this talk of Arcanum, I might have a copy of that laying about somewhere. I'll put my thinking cap on after I catch up on the thread - nearly there! :)
Crewdroog: I am Bi.
HunchBluntley: You are so brave, coming out as bi-platform gamer in a straight-PC gaming forum. I...I, too, have gone back and forth. Yeah, I'll say it: I've experimented with consoles. And I liked it!
LOL

nothing beats sitting on your couch playing games. we meet in a dark alleyway of gog for meetings. I'll PM you the coordinates and secret password. :) welcome! hahahaha
JDelekto: Opposites attract, maybe they just wanted to TIE the knot.
LOL I like this! Also, glad you typed it because I was just about to make a very political rant about the need to change DST about a decade ago and I certainly wouldn't want to do that a few beers and one LoooOOOoonng Insomina sale deep! ;)
infinityeight: Thanks for the reminder. But someone else should remind me why any state still has DST in the first place. I'm all about writing letters to Congress to banish all of this clock-shifting madness.
JDelekto: I was ticked off when they changed DST times after 2005. Do you know how much that messes up scheduling software? Especially when you have to keep track of all the DST ranges for each year they changed it!

Imagine that if someone committed a crime during the hour that we had to change our clocks back, how would you account for that?
You advance clock today in the U.S.? In Canada it's on Sunday morning.
JDelekto: Imagine that if someone committed a crime during the hour that we had to change our clocks back, how would you account for that?
Exactly why I'm campaigning for the changeover. >:-) If you can't make a note of when the crime happened, was there a crime at all? No. It's like that tree falling in the forest with no one to hear.
Tarnicus: I'd suggest reading up on the science of binaural beats meditations and trying it for yourself :) It was skeptical at first too.
HunchBluntley: Sorry if I came off as dismissive. :) Thanks for the link, though I doubt I'll try the meditation.
I don't mind either way, we all find what works for our path in life :) I was very surprised when a friend introduced me to binaural beats meditations. I was expecting to be bored, and I ended up getting into a giggly mood and having a very restful sleep. It felt like I was stoned. I now finally have my own mp3 player again, and have been meaning to listen to them again as I have had serious sleep issues for a long time now.
Ixamyakxim: *...and, I'm dead... laments the fact that the Emperor dumped surplus Old Republic Trade Federation Fines into "Vader's Oxygen Pod Futures" instead of shields, life support, and TIE Fighter Pilot 401K investment / estate planning fund*
In his defense though, Vader really knows his way around the investment market.
justanoldgamer: You advance clock today in the U.S.? In Canada it's on Sunday morning.
We don't turn the clocks forward until bedtime tomorrow (Saturday night).
Crewdroog: this is a shout out to Genoan at GOG technical support who helped me get Din's Curse up and running and also to Gydion, a gogger who answered my post on the Din forum. Thank you!!! :) I was really worried that my main reason for watching this insanity wasn't going to work.

Give gydion some love Here (if you could). he is always very helpful
Let me know how you like Din's Curse. I've played it quite a bit off and on since it was released here last year. In fact, up until I bought Terraria (on Day 2 of Insomnia), I hadn't been playing much else for a while (unless you count mindless casuals, which I don't =) ).

Hopefully there'll be a bit more activity in the Din's Curse forum now that all those new copies were sold -- assuming most of the new owners even bother to PLAY the thing, of course. =)
Tarnicus: I've always liked names like that, hence I shall be writing under the pseudonym Blake Stormcrow :)
infinityeight: That name would work well for the hero of a romance novel.

Blake Stormcrow: a rugged yet handsome man. His tortured past has kept him from romance for a long time, but when he meets the beautiful and innocent Violet Caroline Blankenship, everything changes . . .
Brooke Scarecrow, the name of the Nun who taught his Sex-ed class at Catholic school makes an appearance.
Ixamyakxim: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Are you in the U.S.? Do you live in a state other than one crack addled by crystal meth and retirees? (Sorry Arizona, I promise I love you! Anyone who is a second home to Spring Training is A O.K. in my book!)

Remember to adjust you clocks forward by 1 hour! Or don't, I don't care! ;)
Haha guess which is the only state in the US I have spent time in? Yup Arizona! (apart from 6 hours in LA)
HunchBluntley: You are so brave, coming out as bi-platform gamer in a straight-PC gaming forum. I...I, too, have gone back and forth. Yeah, I'll say it: I've experimented with consoles. And I liked it!
Crewdroog:
LOL I'm glad you quoted this as I missed it first go around! 1) It's very funny and 2) I also shunned my PC gaming roots to dip into the dark side of the console. Honestly, I discovered GoG shortly thereafter and haven't looked back since! Not to say that the console isn't putting out some stuff I'm sure I'd enjoy, but I'm amazed that the switch over to PC again was so complete for me, and without even feeling like I "lost" or "missed out on" consoles over the last couple years.
justanoldgamer: You advance clock today in the U.S.? In Canada it's on Sunday morning.
genkicolleen: We don't turn the clocks forward until bedtime tomorrow (Saturday night).
Well here too since it changes extremely early Sunday morning.
Are you all still AWAKE? Go to sleep - momo says :-p