It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Honestly didn't think the array of newer items would take so much longer than the older ones.
Maybe Shadows: Heretic Kingdom's incomplete status (only book 1 with book 2 initially due in February 2015) coupled with rumors of financial trouble with the developer have stalled sales.
trentonlf: LOL, I get that often ;)

It's Trenton LIghtfoot, halfling thief from back in my D&D tabletop days :)
Your surname I believe would be Svetlana in Russian. That is what a Russian friend of mine said in the 90s (as it was her name). I worked with a Sharlene Lightfight back in my PR days :) I've always liked names like that, hence I shall be writing under the pseudonym Blake Stormcrow :)
Ixamyakxim: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Are you in the U.S.? Do you live in a state other than one crack addled by crystal meth and retirees? (Sorry Arizona, I promise I love you! Anyone who is a second home to Spring Training is A O.K. in my book!)

Remember to adjust you clocks forward by 1 hour! Or don't, I don't care! ;)
Yeah, on Sunday the 8th at 2:00 AM
Ixamyakxim: LOL I can't say I expected the guy who refused to enter a Jedi murdering giveaway, on moral anti-Jedi-slaughter grounds, to give pointers to all us TIE pilots ;)
What's that? Your twin-ion engines are perfectly aligned in my sights? Say your prayers, Imperial scum:)
justanoldgamer: I just watched "The Gamers: Dorkness Rising", they have improved since "The Gamers" but I'm glad it was a freebie.
I f you liked the first film then you'll love this one.
I'd be interested in snagging a copy of Dorkness Rising - I was just a fraction too laten when it popped up the first time, I haven't seen it show up since then.
Tarnicus: Your surname I believe would be Svetlana in Russian. That is what a Russian friend of mine said in the 90s (as it was her name). I worked with a Sharlene Lightfight back in my PR days :) I've always liked names like that, hence I shall be writing under the pseudonym Blake Stormcrow :)
Blake "Gandalf" Stormcrow?
Tarnicus: Are you fucking serious? Wasteland exists and was a success because of silly "old fogies" like myself who paid $80 for it back in the 1980s!!! That is really disappointing news, and had I known, I would not have supported them so much by buying 2 copies. I need to see this announcement for real as I cannot believe it at face value. That might be denial and it makes no sense whatsoever!
huN73R: It is true :(
That guy is part of Wasteland 2 team
I don't see in that post that the GOTY edition will be console exclusive. Maybe they just aren't announcing it for PC because it will be a free update for the current edition?
trentonlf: If people would be so inclined could y'all please start marking threads in the main forum as Spam from the Korean nut job so we can clean it up?
Looks like it's getting removed
ktchong: InXile's announcement videos for Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition came out on YouTube today (3/6/2015.) I went over to the InXile forums to read about it. InXile actually announced it in their forums on 3/32015. That's three days ago. PC gamers have been going apeshit over the announcements for PS4 and Xbox One but NOT PC. Reasonably so, because PC gamers kickstarted and funded Wasteland 2, and yet consoles are getting the enhanced and superior version.

My main concern is that, after three days of angry posts in the forums, no InXile moderator or employee has stepped forward and posted a message to calm down the upset PC gamers in their forums. A simple confirmation of "don't worry, PC is also getting the GOTY edition/update" would have been suffice to smooth things out. That has not happened, which likely means no GOTY edition is being planned for the PC.

So anyway. Wasteland 2 is on sale in this Double Insomnia. You have to decide if you want to pay for this version, or just get the GOTY version on consoles. I think I'd pass the game, altogether.
Is that true? Where can I read it?
Tarnicus: Whilst you're down there mate... :P

I'm not quite back yet as I need to make some calls. I see I missed nothing sale-wise :)

Shower: Check
Walk: Check
Nutritious lunch: Check
Beer: Check
???: Check
WIN!
Ragnarblackmane: Nutritious lunch:Beer

Fixed.
Haha I didn't eat much lunch and perhaps that is due to the beer, although I am only on my 2nd and the first was a *gasp* light one!
genkicolleen: Should I play Banished, Banner Saga, or Arcanum first? Any input?
Arcanum, Banished and Banner Saga

(Alphabetical order :p)
Crewdroog: I am Bi.
You are so brave, coming out as bi-platform gamer in a straight-PC gaming forum. I...I, too, have gone back and forth. Yeah, I'll say it: I've experimented with consoles. And I liked it!
Tarnicus: I've always liked names like that, hence I shall be writing under the pseudonym Blake Stormcrow :)
That name would work well for the hero of a romance novel.

Blake Stormcrow: a rugged yet handsome man. His tortured past has kept him from romance for a long time, but when he meets the beautiful and innocent Violet Caroline Blankenship, everything changes . . .
Ixamyakxim: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Are you in the U.S.? Do you live in a state other than one crack addled by crystal meth and retirees? (Sorry Arizona, I promise I love you! Anyone who is a second home to Spring Training is A O.K. in my book!)

Remember to adjust you clocks forward by 1 hour! Or don't, I don't care! ;)
infinityeight: Thanks for the reminder. But someone else should remind me why any state still has DST in the first place. I'm all about writing letters to Congress to banish all of this clock-shifting madness.
I was ticked off when they changed DST times after 2005. Do you know how much that messes up scheduling software? Especially when you have to keep track of all the DST ranges for each year they changed it!

Imagine that if someone committed a crime during the hour that we had to change our clocks back, how would you account for that?
Ragnarblackmane: What's that? Your twin-ion engines are perfectly aligned in my sights? Say your prayers, Imperial scum:)
*...and, I'm dead... laments the fact that the Emperor dumped surplus Old Republic Trade Federation Fines into "Vader's Oxygen Pod Futures" instead of shields, life support, and TIE Fighter Pilot 401K investment / estate planning fund*