It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Are you in the U.S.? Do you live in a state other than one crack addled by crystal meth and retirees? (Sorry Arizona, I promise I love you! Anyone who is a second home to Spring Training is A O.K. in my book!)

Remember to adjust you clocks forward by 1 hour! Or don't, I don't care! ;)
trentonlf: If people would be so inclined could y'all please start marking threads in the main forum as Spam from the Korean nut job so we can clean it up?
Not a problem. =)

Assholes...in a better world, someone could copy their bot program onto a flash drive the size and shape of a baseball bat, then proceed to give the person running the thing a colonoscopy with it.
trentonlf:
If people would be so inclined could y'all please start marking threads in the main forum as Spam from the Korean nut job so we can clean it up?
Post edited March 07, 2015 by trentonlf
Anyone who's picked up TIE Fighter from this sale, despite my never owning it in the past (Rebel Alliance/New Republic forever!) I was inspired to look for youtube vids and I found some really great LPs from this guy, BattleBunny. His approach is very good and he's an extremely competent pilot, which is saying a lot when your craft can get blown up from one well-placed laser hit.
BattleBunny plays through TIE FIGHTER CAMPAIGN
trentonlf: If people would be so inclined could y'all please start marking threads in the main forum as Spam from the Korean nut job so we can clean it up?
So we're under attack once more!
I haven't seen the general forum, just refresh this thread from time to time. Meanwhile I'm writing an algorithm.
yyahoo: Oooooor, they've done Dragonfall 3 times now and Returns twice, and the third appearance of Returns is coming soon...
DreamedArtist: WAIT WAIT what really??? omg >:( damn work always making me miss shit, AND DID YOU SAY SOON IT IS COMING AGAIN? How are you sure of this sir?
Soon is relative. Someone already linked the list of the remaining games in the promo for you. They're coming 2 at a time, but no one knows the order and some of them are dragging in their sales rate right now. If they were selling faster, soon might be accurate. The way things are going right now, maybe not so much...
JDelekto: I heard several and used to make some up with friends in High School. Some of my favorite books:

"Brown Spots on the Wall", by Hu Flungdoo,
"The White Wave", by I.M. Cummings,
"The Bloody Stump", by Whobitcha Kokoff,
"The Lost Wallet", by Bill Fold,
"Under the Bleachers", by Seymore Cheeks,
"The High Knee", by Ben Dover,
"The Gas Chamber", by Ah Fahted

Oh, the list goes on.....
Those were great, thank you! :)

tinyE: "Eye of the Tiger", by Claude Balls

This is what this sale has done to us! :P

Oh and:
Man who keep hand in pocket feel cocky all day.
That was one of the ones my father used to say! When I try to share my silly sense of humour with Thea, she accuses me of "old man jokes". I wasn't even aware that it had become a genre in itself :P

JDelekto: I used to work for attorneys long ago as a legal assistant, and they told me a story about another group of attorneys (no lie, I saw the pleadings). Usually the attorney's list themselves on a 'style' of a legal document based on their order of seniority.... however.... they had to change the order of their names, because in order of seniority, it read "Franklin, Screws, Copeland and Gils".
Lucky Franklin! lol As you can see, I have a bit of catching up to do :)
Ixamyakxim: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Are you in the U.S.? Do you live in a state other than one crack addled by crystal meth and retirees? (Sorry Arizona, I promise I love you! Anyone who is a second home to Spring Training is A O.K. in my book!)

Remember to adjust you clocks forward by 1 hour! Or don't, I don't care! ;)
Thanks for the reminder. But someone else should remind me why any state still has DST in the first place. I'm all about writing letters to Congress to banish all of this clock-shifting madness.
justanoldgamer: I just watched "The Gamers: Dorkness Rising", they have improved since "The Gamers" but I'm glad it was a freebie.
I f you liked the first film then you'll love this one.

I can't believe Shadowruns and Shadows are still there.
I think all the people who wanted them passed out. :(
Ragnarblackmane: Anyone who's picked up TIE Fighter from this sale, despite my never owning it in the past (Rebel Alliance/New Republic forever!)
LOL I can't say I expected the guy who refused to enter a Jedi murdering giveaway, on moral anti-Jedi-slaughter grounds, to give pointers to all us TIE pilots ;)
I just flagged about 20 of his posts.
That "nutjob" could be Kim Jong-un for all we know and we don't want him to get angry at GOG. :P
justanoldgamer: I just watched "The Gamers: Dorkness Rising", they have improved since "The Gamers" but I'm glad it was a freebie.
I f you liked the first film then you'll love this one.

I can't believe Shadowruns and Shadows are still there.
JDelekto: I think all the people who wanted them passed out. :(
I hope the rate at which they're going isn't a Shadow of things to come...>.<
CarrionCrow: Honestly didn't think the array of newer items would take so much longer than the older ones.
Anaxphone: GOG seems to have misestimated the quantities that would be snapped up in a timely manner.
Seems GOG slows down considerably in this time period, so having even a relatively popular title like Shadowrun: Dragonfall pop up now doesn't seem to do much. On top of that, the large batches also don't help.
Crewdroog: or, it's b/c it freakin' expensive to upgrade your PC and it's much more convenient to have a console that will play the newest games always. that's my case anyways :)
I am Bi.
JDelekto: Well, I'm a Bi-illiterate, I can't read or write in two different languages. :)

It is expensive to upgrade PCs, but why upgrade? If a game requires an upgrade, does it mean the game designer needed the processing power to create their imagining? ....or are they limited by the processing power of the console for however long you choose to keep it?

What I'm really torqued (not the game engine) about, is the console industry trying to gain exclusivity to games just for the sole purpose of having others purchase their hardware (which they chose to take a loss on in their own accord) and taking a portion of the sales from the developer.

I would rather develop for as many platforms as I could, than choose one and have it take a dive. But, again, that's just my opinion.
lol

oh don't get me started on the exclusive thing. jesus, i'm contemplating buying an xbox only to play freakin' fable 2. and then the next tomb raider is gonna be xbone exclusive, and destiny is keeping content away from xbox until September. all of that is a bunch of bullshit, and I hate it. I wasn't by any means saying consoles are better, i was just saying I have one, but not b/c I'm stupid :)