It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

staredcraft: Hey guys new here and all, man oh man I am just waiting for the Alan Wake games so I can get them but at the rate the games are cycling through it'll take hours! Is there any way at all I acn be alterted to them coming up? Because I know for a fact I won't be able to be up all night to get them. What do I do? Those are the last games I want to get but I don't want to miss them
opticq: Trust me the Alan Wake games will be up a looong time. Don't worry
what makes you say that?
staredcraft: Hey guys new here and all, man oh man I am just waiting for the Alan Wake games so I can get them but at the rate the games are cycling through it'll take hours! Is there any way at all I acn be alterted to them coming up? Because I know for a fact I won't be able to be up all night to get them. What do I do? Those are the last games I want to get but I don't want to miss them
I've got a spare American Nightmare code.
staredcraft: what makes you say that?
They took quite a bit of time in round 2 if I remember correctly
mrcrispy83: I've got a spare American Nightmare code.
oh thanks I'll take it, I'll probably be able to wait up for AW but definitely not AW AN
When Alans Wake then the rest of us can get some sleep. :P
Tarnicus: Yes I walk amongst you mortals now...the end is nigh! Screenshot courtesy of Gragar :)
*kneels* What is thy bidding, my master?
Crewdroog: ok here is how the joke goes :) and I'm so glad you said this one 'cause it's a favorite and I forgot about it

What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of elephants running through the jungle?
Look! A herd of elephants!

What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of elephants with sunglasses on running through the jungle?
Nothing! he didn't recognize them.

What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of giraffes with sunglasses on running through the jungle?
You won't fool me again, elephants!
LinustheBold: Awesome. I don't think I knew the giraffe part.

What's green and has four legs and will kill you if it jumps on you from out of a tree?
I don't know!

Why did the tree fall down?
genkicolleen: Should I play Banished, Banner Saga, or Arcanum first? Any input?
Arcanum is giant. And awesome. Or I think it's awesome; as a result of it being giant, I never got very far with it. Also, SAVE OFTEN. Because it's giant, it's quite easy to get yourself someplace that you can't get yourself out of - like, I got marooned in the intro area because I couldn't pay the toll to get out. Or something like that, it was a very long time ago. I'm looking forward to playing it for reals one day.
Tarnicus: Yes I walk amongst you mortals now...the end is nigh! Screenshot courtesy of Gragar :)
Ragnarblackmane: *kneels* What is thy bidding, my master?
Go forth and buy all copies of Shadows and Dragonfall to speed up the Insomnia promo. :P
Post edited March 07, 2015 by opticq
Magnitus wrote a script to watch for games you want. When Alan Wake appears, it will play a loud youtube video to wake you up:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/my_insomnia_sale_script/page1
LinustheBold: Awesome. I don't think I knew the giraffe part.

What's green and has four legs and will kill you if it jumps on you from out of a tree?
Crewdroog: I don't know!

A pool table.

genkicolleen: I'm all for multi-tasking, but playing three games literally at the same time is a bit beyond my tracking abilities XD
well i edited my post, with a proper answer ;)
staredcraft: oh thanks I'll take it, I'll probably be able to wait up for AW but definitely not AW AN
ok I was going to try to trade it but since I don't think I'd get much for it might as well go to someone who wants it. Check your pms.
Crewdroog: I don't know!

LinustheBold: A pool table.

lol

It thought it was an elephant!
staredcraft: oh thanks I'll take it, I'll probably be able to wait up for AW but definitely not AW AN
mrcrispy83: ok I was going to try to trade it but since I don't think I'd get much for it might as well go to someone who wants it. Check your pms.
Thank you so much, now I just gotta worry about the original :P