It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: I'm partial to elephant jokes myself.

why did the elephant fall out of the tree?
it was dead

why did the second elephant fall out of the tree?
it was glued to the first one

Why did the third elephant fall out of the tree?
it thought it was a game
LinustheBold: The elephants herded busily through the jungle, wearing sunglasses. What did Tarzan say when he saw them?
"Ooo-wa-ooo-aaooaaooaa-ooo!"
DreamedArtist: WAIT WAIT what really??? omg >:( damn work always making me miss shit, AND DID YOU SAY SOON IT IS COMING AGAIN? How are you sure of this sir?
huN73R: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_USD
I thought Canadians did not have swearing in their subroutines. :P
lol we are just as bad as others some even worse <3
Crewdroog: eeeee! I like this one! but I'll play! I dunno? what did he say?
LinustheBold: Nothing! He didn't recognize them.
hahaha i love this whole joke. you know the rest? keep going!
i how people know whats next? some comments seem by people seem to allude there is some certain order?
huN73R: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_USD
I thought Canadians did not have swearing in their subroutines. :P
DreamedArtist: lol we are just as bad as others some even worse <3
Trust me, it's the *work* making you miss excrement that does it.
Niggles: i how people know whats next? some comments seem by people seem to allude there is some certain order?
Sort of.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15563
I am starting to really regret not buying Banished when it was up. Don't think it's coming round again either. Hmmmm.
angelagnostic: I am starting to really regret not buying Banished when it was up. Don't think it's coming round again either. Hmmmm.
Ugh, I keep seeing all these posts where people have missed games that I managed to catch during the promo, but already owned them. I would have tried for a 'freebie' if I thought I could win one or perhaps pay it forward for someone looking for one.
LinustheBold: Nothing! He didn't recognize them.
Crewdroog: hahaha i love this whole joke. you know the rest? keep going!
There is more, and I can't think of it right now. I keep wanting to say, "To stamp out burning ducks." There's one that ends with "Voila les elephants, herding through the jungle," but I forget the setup - take over from me!
Crewdroog: hahaha i love this whole joke. you know the rest? keep going!
LinustheBold: There is more, and I can't think of it right now. I keep wanting to say, "To stamp out burning ducks." There's one that ends with "Voila les elephants, herding through the jungle," but I forget the setup - take over from me!
ok here is how the joke goes :) and I'm so glad you said this one 'cause it's a favorite and I forgot about it

What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of elephants running through the jungle?
Look! A herd of elephants!

What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of elephants with sunglasses on running through the jungle?
Nothing! he didn't recognize them.

What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of giraffes with sunglasses on running through the jungle?
You won't fool me again, elephants!
Should I play Banished, Banner Saga, or Arcanum first? Any input?
Well, I think I've had enough, it's getting late here. I must say I was a little disappointed that I couldn't buy the X-wings games, but there's always the anticipation of the next major gog sale. It would appear we're in a bit of a Keane rut here.
genkicolleen: Should I play Banished, Banner Saga, or Arcanum first? Any input?
Obviously the correct answer is Nox.
LinustheBold: There is more, and I can't think of it right now. I keep wanting to say, "To stamp out burning ducks." There's one that ends with "Voila les elephants, herding through the jungle," but I forget the setup - take over from me!
Crewdroog: ok here is how the joke goes :) and I'm so glad you said this one 'cause it's a favorite and I forgot about it

What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of elephants running through the jungle?
Look! A herd of elephants!

What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of elephants with sunglasses on running through the jungle?
Nothing! he didn't recognize them.

What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of giraffes with sunglasses on running through the jungle?
You won't fool me again, elephants!
I never herd of elephants before. Go figure.
angelagnostic: I am starting to really regret not buying Banished when it was up. Don't think it's coming round again either. Hmmmm.
JDelekto: Ugh, I keep seeing all these posts where people have missed games that I managed to catch during the promo, but already owned them. I would have tried for a 'freebie' if I thought I could win one or perhaps pay it forward for someone looking for one.
No, it's my fault - I didn't miss it, I sat watching the ticker go down on my phone while doing other stuff at work and have only checked out longer gameplay videos now I'm at home. Is it worth the normal price? The Dev seems really canny and it may be worth supporting him by paying full whack...