It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Klumpen0815: *remembering the days when Fallout 1+2 were free*
Pssst hey! Yes you over there! Wanna build communism? :D
IAmSinistar: Strike Suit Zero is good but tough. Bonus point, the music is by the composer of the Homeworld soundtrack.

This is a really good price for the whole works.
Some nostalgia was at play in my case as well.

I felt like I was given to pilot one of the VF-1 from Robotech.

(Yes I know it''s actually Macross).
This is when having a newborn is a real blessing: I already don't sleep.
Klumpen0815: *remembering the days when Fallout 1+2 were free*
*pours out some of his Nuka-Cola for all the dead golden gecko homies*
LBA is down to 45. That is actually going faster than I Imagined...
HypersomniacLive: Calling it a night. Have fun and hope many get a few more freebies while I'm gone.

See you tomorrow.
CarrionCrow: Have a good night, sleep well when you get there. =)
Excuse me, but... How do the freebies work?
Self-Quote> "Question: How do freebies work this time around?"

Uh...sorry, anybody?
high rated
hummer010: This is when having a newborn is a real blessing: I already don't sleep.
Or working in an US CPA office in March. Pulling an all-nighter anyways, might as well grab a few games. ;)
Oh fer fucks sake. Yet again people only read the reply to the reply and reply to it - even though its been REPLIED TO!

This isnt steam forums ya numpty croissants!
j0ekerr: Some nostalgia was at play in my case as well.

I felt like I was given to pilot one of the VF-1 from Robotech.

(Yes I know it''s actually Macross).
Yes, I had elements of Homeworld and Thexder sentimentality at work when I was playing it. It's a decent game, but it pegs your suit upgrades to your performance, and I found some missions virtually impossible to rate highly on. So I was always barely keeping pace with enemy improvements.

Still, at this price, you'll get a good amount of fun from it. And if your better at that I (a low bar), you'll get even more fun. :)
Shendue: Self-Quote> "Question: How do freebies work this time around?"

Uh...sorry, anybody?
Sorry, Shendue, I guess everyone was thinking that someone else would answer :p

Click to purchase one of the games that's currently on promo. You'll know immediately if you got it for free :D
Post edited March 03, 2015 by genkicolleen
Sachys: torchlichtensteinians! - the smallest, most underground nation in all of Yoorope!
IAmSinistar: Isn't that adjacent to Diabelgium? I always confuse those two.
actually, its much closer to Shovelwaria.
games seem to be moving a lot slower than before (I'm pretty sure they had more popular games up before)
I'm calling it a night as well. Good luck everyone!
thiagovscoelho: games seem to be moving a lot slower than before (I'm pretty sure they had more popular games up before)
...and also Europe is going to sleep right now.

People often assume GOGs main userbase is the other side of the pond, I say not so!