It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: Thanks for the help is the original show run on sale also? Should I try that one first?
Celton88: DragonFall is considered superior. Thoigh I enjoyed the first one. It has been on sale, I don't know the current status is.
Thanks all for the help :)
JDelekto: Wait! Wasn't there a game on GOG which was supposed to be a re-imagining of Ultima Underworld... darn, I forget the name!
mrcrispy83: arx fatalis?
Yes, that's it. I still have yet to play it (quite a backlog), but I used to love Ultima Underworld long before I played Elder Scrolls Arena.
Celton88: Everytime I read your name I think of the capital of New Jersey... But they don't have wolves there :-P
trentonlf: LOL, I get that often ;)

It's Trenton LIghtfoot, halfling thief from back in my D&D tabletop days :)
Oh I love him. "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" is a great song.

Oh wait, that's Gordon Lightfoot.
trentonlf: LOL, I get that often ;)

It's Trenton LIghtfoot, halfling thief from back in my D&D tabletop days :)
tinyE: Oh I love him. "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" is a great song.

Sundown for you.
mrcrispy83: arx fatalis?
JDelekto: Yes, that's it. I still have yet to play it (quite a backlog), but I used to love Ultima Underworld long before I played Elder Scrolls Arena.
Interesting looking game. I just started UU 1 after eyeing it in my account for some years, and I am loving it! There is nothing like a good dungeon crawl, and I love the in depth dialogue with all the factions, brilliant!
they did shadowrun dragonfall 3 times now and shadowrun 1 only once ugh >:( FIRST SHADOWRUN COME UP OR I AM GONNA CRY LIKE A BABY :'(
DreamedArtist: they did shadowrun dragonfall 3 times now and shadowrun 1 only once ugh >:( FIRST SHADOWRUN COME UP OR I AM GONNA CRY LIKE A BABY :'(
Oooooor, they've done Dragonfall 3 times now and Returns twice, and the third appearance of Returns is coming soon...
Crewdroog: I'm partial to elephant jokes myself.

why did the elephant fall out of the tree?
it was dead

why did the second elephant fall out of the tree?
it was glued to the first one

Why did the third elephant fall out of the tree?
it thought it was a game
The elephants herded busily through the jungle, wearing sunglasses. What did Tarzan say when he saw them?
JDelekto: Yes, that's it. I still have yet to play it (quite a backlog), but I used to love Ultima Underworld long before I played Elder Scrolls Arena.
advancedhero: Interesting looking game. I just started UU 1 after eyeing it in my account for some years, and I am loving it! There is nothing like a good dungeon crawl, and I love the in depth dialogue with all the factions, brilliant!
If you like that, there is also Ultima Underworld 2. I enjoyed both, but then Elder Scrolls Arena caught my eye. It started out as a similar dungeon crawl too (in that seemingly 3D open environment UU was famous for, but when I got out of the dungeon, 'walking' in the open world and the town with people walking by blew me away.

The graphics are not up to snuff with what we have today, but wow, did that game impress me with its expansive environment. Kind of one of those "epiphany" moments in gaming.
tinyE: Oh I love him. "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" is a great song.

JDelekto: Sundown for you.
Not living on Superior it's not. :P

Okay I'm starting to annoy even myself, and though I still have late arriving check ins to tend to, I think for the sake of the forum I'd better do it someplace else. :P
Crewdroog: I'm partial to elephant jokes myself.

why did the elephant fall out of the tree?
it was dead

why did the second elephant fall out of the tree?
it was glued to the first one

Why did the third elephant fall out of the tree?
it thought it was a game
LinustheBold: The elephants herded busily through the jungle, wearing sunglasses. What did Tarzan say when he saw them?
eeeee! I like this one! but I'll play! I dunno? what did he say?
HypersomniacLive: Can we all please give some +1s to the [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post12877]Gnostic? He just dropped a code for Sacred 2 in my PM box!
Truly awesome! Nice drop by Gnostic :D
DreamedArtist: they did shadowrun dragonfall 3 times now and shadowrun 1 only once ugh >:( FIRST SHADOWRUN COME UP OR I AM GONNA CRY LIKE A BABY :'(
yyahoo: Oooooor, they've done Dragonfall 3 times now and Returns twice, and the third appearance of Returns is coming soon...
WAIT WAIT what really??? omg >:( damn work always making me miss shit, AND DID YOU SAY SOON IT IS COMING AGAIN? How are you sure of this sir?
LinustheBold: The elephants herded busily through the jungle, wearing sunglasses. What did Tarzan say when he saw them?
Crewdroog: eeeee! I like this one! but I'll play! I dunno? what did he say?
Nothing! He didn't recognize them.
DreamedArtist: WAIT WAIT what really??? omg >:( damn work always making me miss shit, AND DID YOU SAY SOON IT IS COMING AGAIN? How are you sure of this sir?
http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_USD
I thought Canadians did not have swearing in their subroutines. :P