It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Rest well :) I think these 2 games will take a while to move to the next lot, so I might actually have a break from the computer (for the first time in days besides sleep) and move my body a bit. I think it is going into shock from being so sedentary. Maybe a walk to get some more beer is in order :D
Ragnarblackmane: Go get beer, but then go to the library or nearest used bookstore and get the Heir to the Empire trilogy and read dat. Your brain and imagination will thank you.
Whilst there is a tiny library in our town, I am not a member. When I borrow books, I forget to return them and end up paying far more in fines than buying them second-hand! I shall leave for now and grab that beer whilst the sun is out :)
trentonlf: Ragnar is 100% correct, the Heir to the Empire trilogy is awesome. They should have made them into the next three movies.
Ragnarblackmane: Yet another reason the decision to make everything from the EU non-canon was a ridiculous mistake, even if George *did* create the universe in the first place and it's his to do with as he pleases.
JDelekto: Especially when "read dat" actually reads as "dead rat".
Ragnarblackmane: Rats live on no evil star.
Whew, for a minute there I thought you were 'anagram man', but it turns out you were a palindrome.
Tarnicus: Haha I love variations of those jokes. That is the silly sense of humour my father passed onto me :) Jokes like "Have you read the Yellow River by I.P Daily?" and many Confucius jokes that I cannot recall.
JDelekto: I heard several and used to make some up with friends in High School. Some of my favorite books:

"Brown Spots on the Wall", by Hu Flungdoo,
"The White Wave", by I.M. Cummings,
"The Bloody Stump", by Whobitcha Kokoff,
"The Lost Wallet", by Bill Fold,
"Under the Bleachers", by Seymore Cheeks,
"The High Knee", by Ben Dover,
"The Gas Chamber", by Ah Fahted

Oh, the list goes on.....
"Eye of the Tiger", by Claude Balls

This is what this sale has done to us! :P

Oh and:
Man who keep hand in pocket feel cocky all day.
high rated
Tarnicus: Haha I love variations of those jokes. That is the silly sense of humour my father passed onto me :) Jokes like "Have you read the Yellow River by I.P Daily?" and many Confucius jokes that I cannot recall.
Crewdroog: I'm partial to elephant jokes myself.

why did the elephant fall out of the tree?
it was dead

why did the second elephant fall out of the tree?
it was glued to the first one

Why did the third elephant fall out of the tree?
it thought it was a game
I thought the elephants fall due to the tree breaking under their weight
ArtisticMinstrel: I noticed a few times people have said that they accidentally redeemed a game instead of converting to a gift. Is there a particular location to do that? Or just message Support?
trentonlf: When you buy the game you have to check the box that says "gift this order" and when you put an email address in use your own. If you need to convert it to a gift key after you have purchased it for yourself support has to do it.
Thanks, I just found the right option in contact support and sent it through.
Anaxphone: You guys made me finally get an avatar to be able to pick my comments out from other generic avatars of similar color.

:p
Now if you click "My settings" in the upper right corner you can change "forum title" from "new user" to something else, unless you like new user :)
Good evening/afternoon and morning to all of you! Good luck with the finale of insomnia sale and I wish there would be as little keaning as possible! See you later folks!
trentonlf: Now if you click "My settings" in the upper right corner you can change "forum title" from "new user" to something else, unless you like new user :)
Like so?
bugamn: I would say it isn't. It's more linear (at least the first one), and combat plays more like the recent XCOM, a few actions per character, which can be used for movement, or combat or other actions. Those are more restrictive than the time units system, but easier to plan for.
cecil: Thanks for the help is the original show run on sale also? Should I try that one first?
DragonFall is considered superior. Thoigh I enjoyed the first one. It has been on sale, I don't know the current status is.
trentonlf: When you buy the game you have to check the box that says "gift this order" and when you put an email address in use your own.
Yes, who should know better then you trentonlf, once in a while you should try completing an order without checking that box. :)
Shadowgate, will it be next?

Edit: Also why isn't my avatar changing. I changed it to Letho and it still shows the old one.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by huN73R
Crewdroog: this is reminding me of the ending to Car Talk http://www.cartalk.com/content/staff-credits
I used to work for attorneys long ago as a legal assistant, and they told me a story about another group of attorneys (no lie, I saw the pleadings). Usually the attorney's list themselves on a 'style' of a legal document based on their order of seniority.... however.... they had to change the order of their names, because in order of seniority, it read "Franklin, Screws, Copeland and Gils".
Just finished watching History Channel's Vikings. Everytime I watch it I want to play The Banner Saga :-)
Anaxphone: You guys made me finally get an avatar to be able to pick my comments out from other generic avatars of similar color.

:p
trentonlf: Now if you click "My settings" in the upper right corner you can change "forum title" from "new user" to something else, unless you like new user :)
Thanks for this. I have been a new user since 2009. D'oh
Jenkinz: Guys / Ladies,
Is Dragonfall as amazing as you all say?
I'm so tempted but spent so much already!
Sales are my weakness
I really enjoyed the first one and Dragonfall is supposed to be waaaay better. Fun mechanics, good story. If you like this kind-of game I would recommend it.