It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: A man heading to Australia was stopped by customs and asked "Do you have a criminal record?" and his response was "I didn't realise that was a requirement anymore!"
The man who goes through the airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok
Don't suppose anyone would be interested in trading? Probably not since I've only got spare codes for American Nightmare and Hogs of War lol.
Tarnicus: A man heading to Australia was stopped by customs and asked "Do you have a criminal record?" and his response was "I didn't realise that was a requirement anymore!"
Hahaha....a good one indeed, the same applies to most of our politicians actually. :D
Niggles: As others have mentioned - for me it would definitely help with micro payment issue - their anti fraud thing went off 3 times i last few months and each time i had to call them to unblock my account etc (two occasions werent GOGs fault although third was.....and im getting occasional issues trying to purchase directly with my bank debit visa - seems to only affect me when im buying from GOG).- love the wallet type thing to become reality..
Tarnicus: I had one issue with a "card blocked" message and tried again and it worked instantly. Which bank, if you don't mind me asking? NAB Visa has been pretty good for me on GOG.

Edit: make that two issues!! You jinxed me Niggles! I just tried to buy a gift copy of Shadowrun: Dragonfall and the payment failed lol
BTW, if you have that problem, you can always talk to your credit card company and say look, over the next (insert time frame here), any charges from this merchant are mine. (This helped me one time with micro-payments from an app-store.)
Dajjer: which translates to $8.99 sales price but how did you get the 200-600 number
djdarko: Cycle 1: 200 copies
Cycle 2: 400 copies

it tends to fluctuate from 50 to 200 copies, so I think the range should be accurate. But it's still kind of difficult to determine exactly.
Sounds good. I'm trying to "guess" something.

Typically, when I take a break from the Insomnia sale, MY game goes on sale. So If Ethan Carter has 500 copies available for sale at $8.99. It might be on the Fresh block for about 90 minutes (more if it late in night). So seeing as Dragonfall and Shadows have maybe an hour left, I can probably safely sleep or go to the movies or go to the store for about 3 hours and still not have to worry about missing out.

Yes, I am going to do this. I am out the door now . . . . . . . .
jackster79: I think you both are right. Also think I am going to go join them. :-)

G'night y'all!
Rest well :) I think these 2 games will take a while to move to the next lot, so I might actually have a break from the computer (for the first time in days besides sleep) and move my body a bit. I think it is going into shock from being so sedentary. Maybe a walk to get some more beer is in order :D
Niggles: As others have mentioned - for me it would definitely help with micro payment issue - their anti fraud thing went off 3 times i last few months and each time i had to call them to unblock my account etc (two occasions werent GOGs fault although third was.....and im getting occasional issues trying to purchase directly with my bank debit visa - seems to only affect me when im buying from GOG).- love the wallet type thing to become reality..
Tarnicus: I had one issue with a "card blocked" message and tried again and it worked instantly. Which bank, if you don't mind me asking? NAB Visa has been pretty good for me on GOG.

Edit: make that two issues!! You jinxed me Niggles! I just tried to buy a gift copy of Shadowrun: Dragonfall and the payment failed lol
St george - usually no issues but buying multiple things for small amounts in short space of time sets their falcon system off :/. Jinx!?!?!?!?.. *looks at Tarnicus's rep and arches at eyebrow* (^x-x)
stg83: Very nice and heartwarming story, thank you for sharing. Nothing can beat the joy one gets from games when accomplishing a particular task and then getting appropriately rewarded for it. :)

Insult Sword fighting is definitely a timeless classic from the game where one of the best was:

Insult: You fight like a dairy farmer.
Comeback: How appropriate. You fight like a cow. :P
Tarnicus: The most amusing joke I have heard recently (I think it was awalterj who told me, but I could be wrong) was something like:

A man heading to Australia was stopped by customs and asked "Do you have a criminal record?" and his response was "I didn't realise that was a requirement anymore!"
No, I only have them on CD.
Niggles: So how many are getting a free game?
Bought 14 games this sale. 0 freebies....
Shendue: I got 5. But i clicked basically on EVERY SINGLE ONE bar a few games.
I've bought 8 or 9, and easily clicked on over 250 now. But not a single crit for me.

Yet. ;)
Tarnicus: Rest well :) I think these 2 games will take a while to move to the next lot, so I might actually have a break from the computer (for the first time in days besides sleep) and move my body a bit. I think it is going into shock from being so sedentary. Maybe a walk to get some more beer is in order :D
Go get beer, but then go to the library or nearest used bookstore and get the Heir to the Empire trilogy and read dat. Your brain and imagination will thank you.

JDelekto: BTW, if you have that problem, you can always talk to your credit card company and say look, over the next (insert time frame here), any charges from this merchant are mine. (This helped me one time with micro-payments from an app-store.)
I might look into that, although they apparently have no type of white listing system in place (their words not mine lol)
IanM: The man who goes through the airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok
Hilarious.
djdarko: Cycle 1: 200 copies
Cycle 2: 400 copies

it tends to fluctuate from 50 to 200 copies, so I think the range should be accurate. But it's still kind of difficult to determine exactly.
Dajjer: Sounds good. I'm trying to "guess" something.

Typically, when I take a break from the Insomnia sale, MY game goes on sale. So If Ethan Carter has 500 copies available for sale at $8.99. It might be on the Fresh block for about 90 minutes (more if it late in night). So seeing as Dragonfall and Shadows have maybe an hour left, I can probably safely sleep or go to the movies or go to the store for about 3 hours and still not have to worry about missing out.

Yes, I am going to do this. I am out the door now . . . . . . . .
The site should also be functional on any decent phone, so that's a good way to keep track as well.

If you happen to actually have an old flip phone or something, "cheers", "props", and "good on you" for not buying into trends. lol
Post edited March 07, 2015 by djdarko
IanM: The man who goes through the airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok
Haha I love variations of those jokes. That is the silly sense of humour my father passed onto me :) Jokes like "Have you read the Yellow River by I.P Daily?" and many Confucius jokes that I cannot recall.
jackster79: I think you both are right. Also think I am going to go join them. :-)

G'night y'all!
Tarnicus: Rest well :) I think these 2 games will take a while to move to the next lot, so I might actually have a break from the computer (for the first time in days besides sleep) and move my body a bit. I think it is going into shock from being so sedentary. Maybe a walk to get some more beer is in order :D
Interesting, some people make a beer run, others a walk, but then you hear of pub crawls.