It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: any time you click the buy now button on a game you have the chance to get it free, you don't have to buy it just click the button. ;)
JDelekto: Now, here's an interesting question: a) does clicking more than once on the "buy now" button have a chance of getting a freebie? and b) If you already own the game and click "buy now" (even though it shows owned), is it possible you can get a freebie?

Most of the games I have seen throughout this I already own and if I had the ability to get a free one to gift, I would have been clicking on all of them!
With regards to b), I can confirm that yes, this can happen! I got a crit on Capsized despite already owning it.

...on that note, anyone want a copy of Capsized? =D

EDIT: Aaand, it's sent to evanmv13. Congrats!
Post edited March 07, 2015 by expopower
opticq: Shadows looks beautiful yet boring.

Seems like that's a trend in games of late.
JDelekto: Is that like dating a supermodel that has no intellect whatsoever? :)
I've had that experience before (not a supermodel per se) and a vacuous mind with a stunning physique is rather boring! Our mind is our largest sexual organ :)
djdarko: 60% off, 200-600 copies.
Dajjer: which translates to $8.99 sales price but how did you get the 200-600 number
Cycle 1: 200 copies
Cycle 2: 400 copies

it tends to fluctuate from 50 to 200 copies, so I think the range should be accurate. But it's still kind of difficult to determine exactly.
Niggles: As others have mentioned - for me it would definitely help with micro payment issue - their anti fraud thing went off 3 times i last few months and each time i had to call them to unblock my account etc (two occasions werent GOGs fault although third was.....and im getting occasional issues trying to purchase directly with my bank debit visa - seems to only affect me when im buying from GOG).- love the wallet type thing to become reality..
I had one issue with a "card blocked" message and tried again and it worked instantly. Which bank, if you don't mind me asking? NAB Visa has been pretty good for me on GOG.

Edit: make that two issues!! You jinxed me Niggles! I just tried to buy a gift copy of Shadowrun: Dragonfall and the payment failed lol
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Tarnicus
JDelekto: Now, here's an interesting question: a) does clicking more than once on the "buy now" button have a chance of getting a freebie? and b) If you already own the game and click "buy now" (even though it shows owned), is it possible you can get a freebie?

Most of the games I have seen throughout this I already own and if I had the ability to get a free one to gift, I would have been clicking on all of them!
expopower: With regards to b), I can confirm that yes, this can happen! I got a crit on Capsized despite already owning it.

Sure!

xep624: That's why good old games always sell faster :) Because they are seasoned :)
Yes, much better with a grain of salt (or two). :)

I would assume so as I've never dated a supermodel :)
I recalled correctly then. That thread was absolutely massive.
expopower: With regards to b), I can confirm that yes, this can happen! I got a crit on Capsized despite already owning it.

evanmv13: Sure!
PM sent! Hope you like it.
stg83: Very nice and heartwarming story, thank you for sharing. Nothing can beat the joy one gets from games when accomplishing a particular task and then getting appropriately rewarded for it. :)

Insult Sword fighting is definitely a timeless classic from the game where one of the best was:

Insult: You fight like a dairy farmer.
Comeback: How appropriate. You fight like a cow. :P
The most amusing joke I have heard recently (I think it was awalterj who told me, but I could be wrong) was something like:

A man heading to Australia was stopped by customs and asked "Do you have a criminal record?" and his response was "I didn't realise that was a requirement anymore!"
JDelekto: snip
opticq: I'm just waiting for trading coupons here like on Steam, that would be fun :)
I had used Steam in the past, but not 'trading coupons', is that a way to accumulate and transfer payment for games?
Those games are going slowly, it's 3.25 am and i've already got everything i wanted, so i'm going to sleep a few hours. See you later (alligator).
opticq: I'm just waiting for trading coupons here like on Steam, that would be fun :)
JDelekto: I had used Steam in the past, but not 'trading coupons', is that a way to accumulate and transfer payment for games?
I've never used coupons in Steam myself, but occasionally you get coupons for percentages off game purchases in steam outside of a sale.
jackster79: For as much as I could have sworn I saw people posting about how much they wanted Dragonfall, it is not going as fast as I expected.
IanM: It had 300 + 600 copies in previous rounds and it's late, so perhaps that's enough to really slow the progress this time? It still seems like a popular title judging from the forum chatter.
Tarnicus: I think most of those people are sleeping right now.
I think you both are right. Also think I am going to go join them. :-)

G'night y'all!
Tarnicus: I've had that experience before (not a supermodel per se) and a vacuous mind with a stunning physique is rather boring! Our mind is our largest sexual organ :)
Especially if you have one size XXX.