It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: any time you click the buy now button on a game you have the chance to get it free, you don't have to buy it just click the button. ;)
JDelekto: Now, here's an interesting question: a) does clicking more than once on the "buy now" button have a chance of getting a freebie? and b) If you already own the game and click "buy now" (even though it shows owned), is it possible you can get a freebie?

Most of the games I have seen throughout this I already own and if I had the ability to get a free one to gift, I would have been clicking on all of them!
Dunno about a) but b) yes, it's possible.
opticq: We are now 111 posts above the record!
Tarnicus: Wohoo!
False alarm, we have more posts than the promo but not the [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/special_promo_fall_insomnia_promo/post37534]Fall one.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by opticq
jackster79: For as much as I could have sworn I saw people posting about how much they wanted Dragonfall, it is not going as fast as I expected.
It had 300 + 600 copies in previous rounds and it's late, so perhaps that's enough to really slow the progress this time? It still seems like a popular title judging from the forum chatter.
high rated
vanchann: But this is the real record! :-)
You know that we still post in there, right?
jackster79: For as much as I could have sworn I saw people posting about how much they wanted Dragonfall, it is not going as fast as I expected. Must have been seeing the same folks talking about it over and over.

Oh well.

Congrats to all those who got a Crit on it!

Already have it myself, but yet to get to it.
I think most of those people are sleeping right now.
Mister-Gosh: Oh, one last thing, Rakkora is looking for LoG 2 as well and I was supposed to cover up, but I can't.
Paladin181 as well, I offered my help for LoG II.

If you guys know them enough to cover for them, well, the info has been given. Bye guys !
Have a good one. Sorry you had to give up on LOG II.
JDelekto: Now, here's an interesting question: a) does clicking more than once on the "buy now" button have a chance of getting a freebie? and b) If you already own the game and click "buy now" (even though it shows owned), is it possible you can get a freebie?

Most of the games I have seen throughout this I already own and if I had the ability to get a free one to gift, I would have been clicking on all of them!
Trid: Dunno about a) but b) yes, it's possible.
Only one chance for a freebie. Means they won't crash their servers this way.
Redfern: Why? Its no good?
ElTerprise: It's supposed to be quite good but the last time it showed up it took ages.
Exactly, it's the price point and the fact that game although is pretty as candy hack'slash it doesn't have a huge fan base
So, how's shadowrun: dragonfall? I started playing the old fallout games again last month, is it like those two games in any way?
Check your PMs, I sent you a question :)

Edit: and I just saw your reply :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Tarnicus
Kamamura: A lot of Keaning lately.
advancedhero: Sadly
Third insomnia round always accumulated all the blessings of our Lord Keane!

Look at the bright side. You can have some sleep. :-)
evanmv13: So, how's shadowrun: dragonfall? I started playing the old fallout games again last month, is it like those two games in any way?
Yes, it has some similarities in gameplay.

It has a good story and a fairly hefty bit of customization for your character, including backstory in the game world. I'd recommend it.
Tarnicus: Check your PMs, I sent you a question :)

Edit: and I just saw your reply :)
Nice rep...
The shadowrun games are a lot less open than Fallout. The combat plays out a lot like the recent X-Com, with cover and overwatch and whatnot.
opticq: Shadows looks beautiful yet boring.

Seems like that's a trend in games of late.
That's why good old games always sell faster :) Because they are seasoned :)