It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm just waiting for Entomorph to appear on the classic side. It will stay there forever until the sun swallows the earth
IAmSinistar: Great Battles Collector's Edition up, 100 copies.
Az első kívánságlistán szereplő játék ebből a promóból .
Post edited March 02, 2015 by ne_zavarj
CarrionCrow: Not a problem, and yes it is. I WILL have Wasteland 2 and Grimrock 2 by the end of this thing.
I wonder how much % off Wasteland 2 will be...
The Great Battles?
I've never even heard of that game. :P

No thanks. I like my war games realistic: AoE and Starcraft!
Pidgeot: snip
Welcome aboard, Pidgeot! :)
Pidgeot: **** PIDGEOT 64 BASIC V2 ****
Top notch work. And I love the C64 preamble. :)
How do freebies work this time?
CarrionCrow: Not a problem, and yes it is. I WILL have Wasteland 2 and Grimrock 2 by the end of this thing.
Good man! This might finally get me my copy of Wasteland 2 (I game I wanted on release but for one reason or another it slipped down on my radar over the months) and maybe Grimrock 2 if the price is right.

Games I REALLY want to see: This War of Mine and Dead State, along with Starpoint Gemini. Honestly, I bet Dead State is at the top of my list. Regardless I know I'll have fun and hope to find something nice to pick up and play!
zeffyr: Wow, first freebie! The Great Battles, thank you, GOG! :-D
Nice one! As HL posted, it will be great if someone here nabs a freebie each time.
Ungunbu: How do freebies work this time?
You click "Buy Now" and it just pops up with the typical "Purchased" receipt that you'd see if you bought a game - at least that's how it was last time and how a few people are reporting it's working now.
IAmSinistar: Great Battles Collector's Edition up, 100 copies.
Mmm, probably it's highest discount
I have a feeling the old games will finish more quickly than the new ones.
All right, a game off the list. Keeping fingers crossed that this is the start of a trend.
Ungunbu: How do freebies work this time?
Ixamyakxim: You click "Buy Now" and it just pops up with the typical "Purchased" receipt that you'd see if you bought a game - at least that's how it was last time and how a few people are reporting it's working now.
Thank you, so once again it's a good idea to try to buy a game you like even if you aren't willing to pay it
BTW I like how the card flips over with the change. Nice touch. :D