It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

opticq: We are now 111 posts above the record!
What record? Wasn't the 2nd Insomnia sale topic longer than this one?
Mister-Gosh: I'm gonna have to stop for this sale, even though I didn't get all I wanted.
I want to thank you, this community, for your kindness and humour. These three past days are simply the most enjoyable community experience I've ever had on the net. I do not know if this is saying much, but hey.
Also thanks to all the people who covered me, sent PMs about games I missed, or didn't miss in the end, it's so kind I don't know how to express it. And it made me want to do the same, so I gifted a few games, some of them I just bought for the pleasure of gifting them to someone who missed it. Now that's something.
I'm a tad sad that this message will get buried under the constant flow of posts, because some of the people I talked with are asleep right now, but I won't be able to post tomorrow, so.. Spread the love people.
Thank you, and until next year..!
cecil: I second that feeling :)
It is for the posts that I read these threads during these sales. This particular one my purchases were almost non-existent due to timing and r/l issues, but I enjoy reading the posts a lot.

Look forward to reading more posts in the sales to come. :-)
Grargar: My job here is done for the time being. See you tomorrow. Good morning/afternoon/night/whatever to everyone!
Bye Grargar, thanks again for your efforts in maintaining the list. It wouldn't have been possible to accomplish without your always timely contributions. I am sure everyone appreciates it a lot and another +1 to you. :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by stg83
Zillatain: I remember that being a problem with the first and second sale. People having a lot of small payments very close together. Some people ran into problems with their banks locking down their accounts and not being able to buy things.

I was actually emailed by my bank asking if these charges were mine with the first sale at one point. Fortunately they didn't immediately lock my account down when they detected it. Other people were not so fortunate.
JDelekto: That was one of my concerns. Unless you were purchasing far and few between as opposed to building up your collection because three games you *wanted* happened to show up one after another could cause the card companies to reject -- even worse if the prices of the items are the same.

What would be really cool is if you could have almost a "pre-paid" account before the sale, basically something you could do to make sure you stay on budget, but then have that pre-payment deducted when you 'snipe' one of the games during the sales.

GOG would make money in interest having that money in their coffers and people wouldn't have to worry about their financial institutions rejecting several micro-payments.

... just a thought.
a GOG wallet type addition had been mentioned at some point, but not sure whats happened since then?.
Anyone else?
i feel silly for asking, but anyone has a gift code for shadows heretic kingdom and wouldn't mind gifting to me? TQ in advance
opticq: We are now 111 posts above the record!
Shendue: What record? Wasn't the 2nd Insomnia sale topic longer than this one?
This record. Its only ~16200 posts
Crewdroog: lol
i'm on my phone? and when I said other side of I-90, I meant more like around Pa/Ohio, so i'm like in toledo right now. i think. it's dark. and there are cows. :|
:)
trentonlf: Cows, are you planning on doing any cow tipping ;)
SHHHHH!!! not so loud, the cows will hear you!

*sneaks towards cows, and then.....
Shendue: What record? Wasn't the 2nd Insomnia sale topic longer than this one?
opticq: This record. Its only ~16200 posts
But this is the real record! :-)
For as much as I could have sworn I saw people posting about how much they wanted Dragonfall, it is not going as fast as I expected. Must have been seeing the same folks talking about it over and over.

Oh well.

Congrats to all those who got a Crit on it!

Already have it myself, but yet to get to it.
Just went to buy Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms, then realized I had alreay bought it THIS VERY INSOMNIA sale.

Conclusion: I've bought too many games and need to stop.

After Grimrock 2 that is... :)
opticq: This record. Its only ~16200 posts
vanchann: But this is the real record! :-)
:O

Nevermind then.
trentonlf: Cows, are you planning on doing any cow tipping ;)
Crewdroog: SHHHHH!!! not so loud, the cows will hear you!

*sneaks towards cows, and then.....
Are you going to tip the cows about what happens at the sLaughterhouse?
deleted
A lot of Keaning lately.
Kamamura: A lot of Keaning lately.
Sadly