It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: i just got a crit hit on dragonfall! i'm so excited!! thanks gog! <3
Oh, you lucky lucky human being, you! :D
My job here is done for the time being. See you tomorrow. Good morning/afternoon/night/whatever to everyone!
Crewdroog: i just got a crit hit on dragonfall! i'm so excited!! thanks gog! <3
Congrats Crew! :)
I decided not to get Shadows this time around -- maybe next year. It looks right up my alley. Everyone who complains about it complains in the ways I like: Slow progression, linear story. LOVE! :) But I need to finish the first one first and it'll be at least a year until I finish it. (don't anyone dare send it to me!)

And I critted Shadowrun earlier, so that takes care of that.

I think I took everything I'll take this sale. And date night starts in 2 minutes. So good night everyone! Enjoy the last moments of the sale!
Niggles: So how many are getting a free game?
Bought 14 games this sale. 0 freebies....
I got 5. But i clicked basically on EVERY SINGLE ONE bar a few games.
There was...freebies? MWAHAHAHAHAH, I DIDNT KNOW THAT!
JDelekto: OK, that makes sense. I was only curious because I figure someone might want to gather them and make one payment as opposed to several. I bet PayPal and a lot of credit card companies processed several payments throughout this marathon.
Zillatain: I remember that being a problem with the first and second sale. People having a lot of small payments very close together. Some people ran into problems with their banks locking down their accounts and not being able to buy things.

I was actually emailed by my bank asking if these charges were mine with the first sale at one point. Fortunately they didn't immediately lock my account down when they detected it. Other people were not so fortunate.
That was one of my concerns. Unless you were purchasing far and few between as opposed to building up your collection because three games you *wanted* happened to show up one after another could cause the card companies to reject -- even worse if the prices of the items are the same.

What would be really cool is if you could have almost a "pre-paid" account before the sale, basically something you could do to make sure you stay on budget, but then have that pre-payment deducted when you 'snipe' one of the games during the sales.

GOG would make money in interest having that money in their coffers and people wouldn't have to worry about their financial institutions rejecting several micro-payments.

... just a thought.
ResurrectionBob: Got Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms for free - that was worth the wait for the new games to show up!
You are my hero!
tinyE: I was hoping my first freebie would be Shadows. So is life. :P
And you are me. (minus 3 freebies -- sorry Tiny!)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Tallima
Shendue: I gotta admint these Barefoot Essentials are pretty amazing enhancements to the forum. I just installed them and i love the possibility to see people's libraries and wishlists.
That's only possible if people synchronized their library and wishlist with the wiki. But as far as I know the wiki is pretty much out of date and hardly used anymore.
IanM: looks like it will be here a while anyway
Grargar: Dreamfall Chapters was also here for a while and yet people still missed it. ;)
Yep. The only one that eluded me.

I'll come back tomorrow afternoon & bug people for a trade again. IF somebody managed to get an extra copy, which, judging by the responses today, doesn't seem likely.

Still!

Good night, GOGheads. See you tomorrow.
Redfern: There was...freebies? MWAHAHAHAHAH, I DIDNT KNOW THAT!
any time you click the buy now button on a game you have the chance to get it free, you don't have to buy it just click the button. ;)
ElTerprise: Sorry.
Tarnicus: No need to apologise, it is my past that I struggle to let go of, not yours :)
Ok just wanted to be polite :)
Grargar: Finally, was about time for this baby to sleep.
Well if its past your bed time then you can hit the crib, we will try to keep the list going. :P
Tarnicus: What did you miss Mister-Gosh and was it for yourself or another? I was told you were keeping an eye out for a certain game and I might have it :)
I think not, it's LoG2 and Farcry 2. The other ones (especially Dragonfall about which I was so loud) I managed to get.
Did get Dookickers as well. No AoW3 though.
See, I'm not that unlucky, but the thing with semi-successful randomness is it always seems unfair I guess!
Edit, I missed Battle World Kronos as well.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
Ooooh! Critical hit on Shadowrun: Dragonfall. Thanks GOG!

Now I'm compelled to buy Shadowrun Returns, both to soothe my completionist nature and also because getting such a nice thing for free makes me want to give them some money. =P
Post edited March 07, 2015 by expopower