It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I gotta admint these Barefoot Essentials are pretty amazing enhancements to the forum. I just installed them and i love the possibility to see people's libraries and wishlists.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Shendue
Finally, was about time for this baby to sleep.

Fresh too deal: Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms (-60%) [400]
ElTerprise: That might help ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c03d0NAK3vk
Gah most Rolling Stones songs have been tainted by too many memories of my drunken mother listening to them. There are only a few songs of theirs that I do not associate with her.
JDelekto: Because I have the game, but I haven't played it yet. <grin>
Dalthnock: What kind of mind trickery is this???
Trickery of your own mind it is...
Oh, Shadows Heretic Kingdoms - this will be a slow one....
Zillatain: It will go back up, and will stay in your cart until you buy or remove it. Only purchased games count toward the running total.
JDelekto: OK, that makes sense. I was only curious because I figure someone might want to gather them and make one payment as opposed to several. I bet PayPal and a lot of credit card companies processed several payments throughout this marathon.
I remember that being a problem with the first and second sale. People having a lot of small payments very close together. Some people ran into problems with their banks locking down their accounts and not being able to buy things.

I was actually emailed by my bank asking if these charges were mine with the first sale at one point. Fortunately they didn't immediately lock my account down when they detected it. Other people were not so fortunate.
xep624: Oh, Shadows Heretic Kingdoms - this will be a slow one....
Why? Its no good?
Good night Sacred prince.

Fresh deal: Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut (-60%) [900]
Dragonfall up!
high rated
Dragonfall.

Alert: everyone!
ElTerprise: That might help ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c03d0NAK3vk
Tarnicus: Gah most Rolling Stones songs have been tainted by too many memories of my drunken mother listening to them. There are only a few songs of theirs that I do not associate with her.
Sorry.
Dragonfall again! Well, in the last round it took 2 days to appear, this time it`s a bit faster!
*Sees Shadowrun pop up*

... gonna be some happy folks.
Dalthnock: What kind of mind trickery is this???
Dragonfall is here. DON'T MISS IT AGAIN!
I was hoping my first freebie would be Shadows. So is life. :P