It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leonard03: Weird I missed it.
Are you hinting that you'd like to have a copy of Torchlight?
Leonard03: Was that when Torchlight was free as well?
j0ekerr: No, that was during the summer sale.
It WAS june 2013. From June 18th to be precise - according to my "gifts" page.
j0ekerr: Strike Suit Zero is a good space combat game. with some very welcome old school dogfights, if a little confusing at times.
Looks kind of neat - what are the "upgrades and loadouts" that the game's page mentions? Anything beyond the standard missle fare?
Sachys: Have you checked they arent free? - Hitting the purchase button adds nothing to my cart at all - even refreshing the page etc
I don't think I got any freebies or had the chance for freebies, unless you actually have to submit PayPal or credit card details to complete the purchase and then you get it? Nothing new is in my library since Sir, You Are Being Hunted which was the second game in the 'Fresh' sequence and I definitely paid for that one, but the other few that I clicked have shown on the checkout page with the normal payment details.
Strike Suit Zero is good but tough. Bonus point, the music is by the composer of the Homeworld soundtrack.

This is a really good price for the whole works.
genkicolleen: Are you hinting that you'd like to have a copy of Torchlight?
Quick, bombard 'em with copies of Torchlight! :D
No, I have it already. I was just wondering when LBA was free as I don't have it. I'm not hinting I want a copy of that either though.
Sachys: It WAS june 2013. From June 18th to be precise - according to my "gifts" page.
It was given out more than once, though, Sachys. *goes to look at gift page* The other date was June 24, 2014. :)
Calling it a night. Have fun and hope many get a few more freebies while I'm gone.

See you tomorrow.
Sachys: It WAS june 2013. From June 18th to be precise - according to my "gifts" page.
It was free again last summer, wasn't it?
IanM:
already been answered on that - i presumed you were going from the frontpage, not the gamecard
Question: How do freebies work this time around?
foxworks: Quick, bombard 'em with copies of Torchlight! :D
Exactly! There's always a mad scramble to relieve oneself of keys when someone without Torchlight appears.

And yet it continues to sell in every sale. I can only imagine that there is some remote tribe of digital natives that burn it for fuel. :)
Leonard03: Was that when Torchlight was free as well?
Sachys: That was June / July 2013
Hm, must have been after april 2014. I`m on gog since april 2014 and I remember that I got Torchlight for free in a sale. It was none of those surprise freebies (why not frebees?) but the game was shown on the mainpage for free, afair.
j0ekerr: No, that was during the summer sale.
It was free sometime during 2014 as well. I got it free from a promo and I wasn't around yet in 2013.