It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MeganSC: Evening everyone :)

First post on this site having only signed up a few months ago. I've bought just a couple of games in this promo as I've been at work/asleep for the majority. The only other game I'm interested in getting my hands on is A Bird Story, seeing as I have a little store credit and would be able to get it for free.

So my question is, for every 'round' of games (I understand there is 3 rounds, correct me if I'm wrong), are the games repeated in the same order, or shuffled? I ask this because I want to know if it is possible to predit when a certain game will come up. It's getting late here in the UK and I've been up since 6am for work. I want to know if it's worth waiting up another hour or two or just going to sleep.

Thanks in advance for the help :)
There is some degree of shuffling in every round.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
Shendue: And that's why i love pc gaming. No bats.
Except for Diablo III, i guess. And console ports, like Tomb Raider in this very sale.
Matruchus: There are tones of pc games that have bats as enemies. The newest one on gog like that is Sunless Sea.
Spelunky also has bats. And classic RPGs usually have them. From the top of my mind there's nethack.

First post on this site having only signed up a few months ago. I've bought just a couple of games in this promo as I've been at work/asleep for the majority. The only other game I'm interested in getting my hands on is A Bird Story, seeing as I have a little store credit and would be able to get it for free.

So my question is, for every 'round' of games (I understand there is 3 rounds, correct me if I'm wrong), are the games repeated in the same order, or shuffled? I ask this because I want to know if it is possible to predit when a certain game will come up. It's getting late here in the UK and I've been up since 6am for work. I want to know if it's worth waiting up another hour or two or just going to sleep.

Sadly the games are random and no way to know for sure when the next one will come.
genkicolleen: *totally serious question* Why should you be joking? I'm a mom and I play all kinds of games!
Yes, but you're a genki type of mom.

Most moms aren't genki at all.

They are shuffled. It's impossible to say when it will show up.
*peeks inside grab bag*
toxicTom: Most be a console thing. I can't think of many PC games that have bats as enemies.
goplanet: Nox does.
There were these things called "Badders" in Quest for Glory 3: Shadows of Darkness. I wonder if they count as 'bats'.
HypersomniacLive: That's always a good thing, right? Right?!
It's just that those tentacles sometimes aren't all warm and fuzzy... and I'm starting to become afraid that my backlog may just begin to play itself. And where would that leave me?

Oh, and call off that husky! Who let the dog out? Who? Who?
Manse: *SPOILER*
The_Blog: This game is really good, please stop spoilering it to people :S
Yikes, relax, it's an 11 year old game...
toxicTom: Most be a console thing. I can't think of many PC games that have bats as enemies.
goplanet: Nox does.
So does Little Big Adventure, both of them from memory. Pathfollowing, often easier to dodge than kill.
Matruchus: Was ist der deutsche name der serie? Auch wie nennt man Snorks auf deutsch. Die series war auch geil.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Es war einmal ... der Mensch.
Tausend Jahre sind ein Tag! I remember that back in highschool we had history and geography in german (because I took german instead of french and they wanted to focus on that "we teach german" aspect, and the teacher would let us see this series (auf Deutsch of course) once in a while. Good memories...
Tarnicus: That's not the real ascent! Savant - Ascent is! :)
genkicolleen: This is the second time I've seen you mention that one -- It's fun, I'm guessing?
I enjoyed the game, even though it is one of my least favourite genres. aka [url=http://www.savantofficial.com/]Aleksander Vinter aka Vinter in Hollywood has swiftly become my favourite electronic music artist. I stumbled across him thanks to that game and soundtrack being promoted during my first Insomnia sale, and now he is generally my music of choice during these sales when I need to stay awake in a chippa mood :)
j0ekerr: Yes, but you're a genki type of mom.

Most moms aren't genki at all.
Really? My mom is super-genki (she's so damn cute. lol~)

This is where I pause and thank my lucky stars that I have such an awesome family ^__^
Coelocanth: It's just that those tentacles sometimes aren't all warm and fuzzy... and I'm starting to become afraid that my backlog may just begin to play itself. And where would that leave me?

Oh, and call off that husky! Who let the dog out? Who? Who?
Oh yeah baby!! Can't stop a husky when he's got a fox to help him ;)

Check your PM :)
Manse: Yikes, relax, it's an 11 year old game...
Yes, but *I* haven't played it. ;p