It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stg83: Too late, trentonlf is always around......even if you softly whisper about something that you wanted. He will find it and he will gift you. :P
I know. He's even more clever than those zombies. And he's been trying to gift me a game for some time. So far, I've successfully dodged the attempts. I'm going to go into camouflage mode now... <_< >_> *dons cloak of shifting*
toxicTom: Most be a console thing. I can't think of many PC games that have bats as enemies.
Shendue: And that's why i love pc gaming. No bats.
Except for Diablo III, i guess. And console ports, like Tomb Raider in this very sale.
And Darkstone.

Oh, Lords of Magic, too. It's been a decade or two, but I think that game had a giant flying bat as a mode of flight for the main bad guy or some other bad guy.
toxicTom: Most be a console thing. I can't think of many PC games that have bats as enemies.
Except for Diablo III, i guess. And console ports, like Tomb Raider in this very sale.
There are tones of pc games that have bats as enemies. The newest one on gog like that is Sunless Sea.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Matruchus
Tallima: And Darkstone.

Oh, Lords of Magic, too. It's been a decade or two, but I think that game had a giant flying bat as a mode of flight for the main bad guy or some other bad guy.
And Terraria as well.
The Winners:

Q 1: Rievier
Q 2: Gamertist
Q 3: Sorta Sane

Manse: Edit: Oh Wait, Rohen is the ANtagonist...the Rune Warrior is the protagonist...
Nope he is not. I mean not really. Actually he is the good guy...for the most part...STOP SPOILING D:
JDelekto: I'm a grandfather and I play lots of different games too! :)
genkicolleen: lol~ My dad's 66 and a serious gamer -- he's playing Ascent - The Space Game as we speak; the latest in a long line of MMO's. I got my gaming tendencies from him (though I think that MMO's are evil. EVIL I say!) XD
While I wouldn't necessarily call it an MMO, I got hooked on the first Neverwinter Nights (the Bioware game, not the AOL one). I found it really fun getting together with a group of people I never met before and come up with a strategy for working through various levels (I used to play on a custom server).

It consumed the majority of one of my holiday vacations one year!
high rated
Coelocanth: Now, don't you get any ideas in your head. See my previous post: my backlog is beginning to scare me. :P
That's always a good thing, right? Right?!
The_Blog: The Winners:

Manse: Edit: Oh Wait, Rohen is the ANtagonist...the Rune Warrior is the protagonist...
The_Blog: Nope he is not. I mean not really. Actually he is the good guy...for the most part...STOP SPOILING D:
Huh? Rohen turned oiut to be the bad guy, but protagonist means good guy so the Rune Warrior is, and i corrected it before anyone else answered...
high rated
trentonlf: Pretty sure you are saying something, I'm just not hearing it Mr. Groot, make that the well deserving Mr. Groot! *continues search*
Go Husky!
The_Blog: The Winners:

Nope he is not. I mean not really. Actually he is the good guy...for the most part...STOP SPOILING D:
Manse: <Spoiler>.
Stop spoiling :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
Evening everyone :)

First post on this site having only signed up a few months ago. I've bought just a couple of games in this promo as I've been at work/asleep for the majority. The only other game I'm interested in getting my hands on is A Bird Story, seeing as I have a little store credit and would be able to get it for free.

So my question is, for every 'round' of games (I understand there is 3 rounds, correct me if I'm wrong), are the games repeated in the same order, or shuffled? I ask this because I want to know if it is possible to predit when a certain game will come up. It's getting late here in the UK and I've been up since 6am for work. I want to know if it's worth waiting up another hour or two or just going to sleep.

Thanks in advance for the help :)
Anyone else feeling among the sleep already?
Just in case anyone was curious, Among the Sleep is compatible with the Oculus Rift VR headset. In fact, so is Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut, which is also part of this sale. Ether One, which is currently having a silent 50% off sale of its own, is also compatible. You can see my GOGmix about them, here! ^_^
Manse: Huh? Rohen turned oiut to be the bad guy, but protagonist means good guy so the Rune Warrior is, and i corrected it before anyone else answered...
ElTerprise: Stop Spoiling :)
No spoilage here...
Manse: *SPOILER*
This game is really good, please stop spoilering it to people :S
Post edited March 07, 2015 by The_Blog