It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leonard03: When was Little Big Adventure free? I don't remember seeing it
Fall promo.
The Kentucky game looks really cool. But with a baby on the way, I'm on a budget ;-)
Tannath: Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) is next? You know, the one they gave out 250.000 copies of just a few months ago? 0.o
That was Age of Wonders. ;)
FearfulSymmetry: I'm kind of interested in Kentucky Route Zero, but I'll wait for a higher discount. So far, everything I've been tempted by is too expensive. :P
Give the "Buy Now" a click - who knows maybe you'll score a freebie copy.
It was free on November 7, 2014.
Tannath: Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) is next? You know, the one they gave out 250.000 copies of just a few months ago? 0.o
Grargar: That was Age of Wonders. ;)
French store launch then?
amrit9037: went to sleep
woke up and got kentucky_route_zero_season_pass for free!
NICE!
How do freebies work this time around?
Tannath: Fall promo.
Was that when Torchlight was free as well?
Crap. My Internet is down and I can not buy games through my phone. Looks linke I'll be gone for a while ;(
I'll try to look into the thread from time to time.
Grargar: That was Age of Wonders. ;)
Tannath: French store launch then?
YARP!
amrit9037: went to sleep
woke up and got kentucky_route_zero_season_pass for free!
genkicolleen: NICE!
I wanted Grimrock
Anyone finding games keeping coming back into the cart after you delete them? I clicked KRZ and a couple of others on my wishlist and decided not to buy. After deleting them it still keeps showing one item in the cart, but then clicking through to the checkout the list is empty.
Tannath: Fall promo.
Leonard03: Was that when Torchlight was free as well?
That was June / July 2013
FearfulSymmetry: I'm kind of interested in Kentucky Route Zero, but I'll wait for a higher discount. So far, everything I've been tempted by is too expensive. :P
Ixamyakxim: Give the "Buy Now" a click - who knows maybe you'll score a freebie copy.
I have. I've been extremely lucky to get several freebies, most of which I gave away, but so far no luck on the ones I'd really like to get. Still, I'm not complaining. :P