It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

paladin181: I went out for a bit. Did I miss Grimrock II or Shadows HK??
Nah. We're among a sacred sleep. ;)
ElTerprise: This series was awesome. There are still sometimes reruns of this in germany. On ARTE iirc.
Matruchus: Was ist der deutsche name der serie? Auch wie nennt man Snorks auf deutsch. Die series war auch geil.
Es war einmal ... der Mensch.
ElTerprise: This series was awesome. There are still sometimes reruns of this in germany. On ARTE iirc.
Matruchus: Was ist der deutsche name der serie? Auch wie nennt man Snorks auf deutsch. Die series war auch geil.
Welches Serie jetzt? Die, die ich meinte war "Es war einmal der Mensch". "Snorks" sagt mir als Serie jetzt nichts aber die heißen auf deutsch "Die Schnorchels".
ws.kimble: Strangely my mom really really loves that game. I am actually not joking.
genkicolleen: *totally serious question* Why should you be joking? I'm a mom and I play all kinds of games!
Heh heh did not mean any offense .. I didn't want to come off sounding condescending or like a smartarse. However that game is one of my mom's favorite games. That and Dragon Age .. all of them .. in fact I bought her the the limited edition Inquisition for her xbox lol.
high rated
Ok guys. Last trivia Round for this sale :)
Please only participate of you actually want the game. And also please do not participate if you already won in the earlier Trivia Rounds. Just write your answer in thsi thread. The first peson with the correct answer wins the Reward. I'll contact the winners once every answer has been answered.

============ RIDDLE ROUND NR.3 ============

Question 1:
Who is the main protagonist in Spellforce The Order of Dawn?

Reward:
Spellforce Platinum

Question 2:
The Super Mario World character Yohi is based of a certain animal group. What is the name of this group?

Reward:
Battle Worlds: Kronos

Question 3:
What color did the ressources have in the game Command & Conquer: Red Alert?

Reward:
Freedom Planet

============================================
Post edited March 07, 2015 by The_Blog
Boilais: Wanted to sort of ask the same thing ^^, Is among the sleep any good ?
I think it's good at making you feel like the scared child you're playing. Not much reliance on jumpscares, just good old-fashioned creepy surrounding and looming danger.
Me being among these unfortunates who have to go to work tomorrow, I gonna depart now.
G'night, Ladies and Gants.
Coelocanth: Bloody zombies are clever, but I'll get them sooner or later.
Indeed, those zombies always come out when you least expect. But hopefully there will be another sale soon on GOG that has Dead State on it as well. :)
ElTerprise: Welches Serie jetzt? Die, die ich meinte war "Es war einmal der Mensch". "Snorks" sagt mir als Serie jetzt nichts aber die heißen auf deutsch "Die Schnorchels".
Die Schnorchels ist diese series hier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLhLeKyPEy8

Ich kann den intro nicht finden. David der Kabauter war auch gut :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEiOfkPTKn0
The_Blog: Ok guys. Last trivia Round for this sale :)
Please only participate of you actually want the game. And also please do not participate if you already won in the earlier Trivia Rounds. Just write your answer in thsi thread. The first peson with the correct answer wins the Reward. I'll contact the winners once every answer has been answered.

Question 1:

Reward:
Spellforce Platinum

Question 2:
The Super Mario World character Yohi is based of a certain animal group. What is the name of this group?

Reward:

Question 3:

Reward:
Freedom Planet

Question 3:

It depends. Ore was golden. But the chrystals (or else) were red, green etc.

Edit: Ignore please. Won already in another trivia. Sorry, didn't see that.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ElTerprise

Question 1:

Reward:
Spellforce Platinum

Question 2:

Reward:

Question 3:

Reward:
Freedom Planet

Q3: Gold
dgwake: The funny thing is being able to say "no you didn't miss what you wanted. check your PM" was the best part for me
Isn't that fun? ^__^

ws.kimble: Heh heh did not mean any offense .. I didn't want to come off sounding condescending or like a smartarse. However that game is one of my mom's favorite games. That and Dragon Age .. all of them .. in fact I bought her the the limited edition Inquisition for her xbox lol.
No offense taken, I simply don't understand why it's surprising that a mother would like gaming! You're surrounded by female gamers here and don't even know it! ;)
stg83: That is very unfortunate, it actually hung around for quite a while just before the current game.
Coelocanth: Yeah, I was out picking up the kids from school and got side tracked having to pick up a couple things at the grocery store. Checked the game list and saw it had come through. Bloody zombies are clever, but I'll get them sooner or later.
You should have said something and I would have picked you up a copy! *goes in search of Dead State*
Boilais: Wanted to sort of ask the same thing ^^, Is among the sleep any good ?
SortaSane: I think it's good at making you feel like the scared child you're playing. Not much reliance on jumpscares, just good old-fashioned creepy surrounding and looming danger.
Well sounds good, got positive reviews (not just here) , so I just went and overspent.... gonna try to put it at a high position in my backlog ^^

Question 1:

Reward:
Spellforce Platinum

Question 2:

Reward:

Question 3:

Reward:
Freedom Planet

About question 3: It was some kind of gold stuff... gold maybe?

EDIT: Haha, ninja'd
Post edited March 07, 2015 by BearTheWhite