It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm kind of intrigued by Among the Sleep, but I'm a bit of a wimp with horror games. How scary is it? >.>
trentonlf: Is Sacred 2 a good one or just another rehash of the same old stuff?
certainly not the best h&s but it has good mechanics and pretty good humours :)
Matruchus: Yep, everybody was broke already from the first promo.
HypersomniacLive: Yet some of us couldn't resist the season spirit and ended up spending way more than they should have.

trentonlf: Is Sacred 2 a good one or just another rehash of the same old stuff?
HypersomniacLive: Maybe it's a good rehash? ;-P
Strangely my mom really really loves that game. I am actually not joking.
deleted
Wanted to sort of ask the same thing ^^, Is among the sleep any good ?
Sad thing about Sacred 2 is that it killed the developer Ascaron. Lots of their games were buggy as hell but nevertheless great games *sigh*.
Matruchus: Yep, everybody was broke already from the first promo.
HypersomniacLive: Yet some of us couldn't resist the season spirit and ended up spending way more than they should have.
Yep, I wen't over my budget then.
ws.kimble: Strangely my mom really really loves that game. I am actually not joking.
*totally serious question* Why should you be joking? I'm a mom and I play all kinds of games!
dgwake: I can leave any time I want
I don't have a problem
I have everything under control
OH GOD I need help!
bugamn: I have no problem, staying here keeps me warm and happy. I might not buy everything that I want, but I have already bought more than I should, and even got two free games that I didn't really care for :P
I am happy, got everything I wanted, except one when my internet died as i tried to buy, and got 3 Crits. and got to give away 2 to make someone happy.
The funny thing is being able to say "no you didn't miss what you wanted. check your PM" was the best part for me
Post edited March 07, 2015 by dgwake
Coelocanth: Curse you, you clever zombies! Damn, I managed to miss Dead State again. Well, next sale I'll bag me some zombies...
That is very unfortunate, it actually hung around for quite a while just before the current game.
Geralt_of_Rivia: There were many great cartoons back in the day, like this one for example. The German title song was a classic that I still know by heart.
ElTerprise: This series was awesome. There are still sometimes reruns of this in germany. On ARTE iirc.
Was ist der deutsche name der serie? Auch wie nennt man Snorks auf deutsch. Die series war auch geil.
ElTerprise: Sad thing about Sacred 2 is that it killed the developer Ascaron. Lots of their games were buggy as hell but nevertheless great games *sigh*.
I'd argue that their killing of the "Anstoss" franchise (by ways of a horribly bugged release) hurt them much more.
I went out for a bit. Did I miss Grimrock II or Shadows HK??
stg83: That is very unfortunate, it actually hung around for quite a while just before the current game.
Yeah, I was out picking up the kids from school and got side tracked having to pick up a couple things at the grocery store. Checked the game list and saw it had come through. Bloody zombies are clever, but I'll get them sooner or later.
JDelekto: I know they said the streaming was going on for 96 hours, but is that also the deadline of the sale or do they have a certain number of titles they're cycling through?

BTW, have there any games which gained the review notoriety of Jack Keane?
I think the 96 hours was just for the Twitch stream. If past Insomnia Promos are anything to go by, this sale will just keep going until it runs through all the titles a third time.

As for games that truly Keaned, I think Rayman Origins holds that title at over 5 hours. If that wasn't bad enough, it still has a third time to go around! {shudder}