It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

goplanet: Could they maybe think about upping this to a quadruple promo?
I'll second that. At this pace, the sale will be done halfway through Tuesday. :P
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Tekkaman-James
iscagog: It better be good at 14 gb :)
Geralt_of_Rivia: 14 gb is nothing nowadays...
Definitely, if you have a 3 TB drive. I've been downloading all my GOG games and goodies/extras, but only for my platform and language. I'm already up to 1.10 TB now.
Matruchus: Doubtfull that a company with 90% market share will die soon.
If it happened to Atari and Blockbuster, it can happen to anybody really.
Matruchus: Yes they were very good. Just thinking about all of those cartoons makes me sad just to think what kids today watch. I just remembered this cartoon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nqN_7eGItM
There were many great cartoons back in the day, like this one for example. The German title song was a classic that I still know by heart.
Prohzac: And boy, how I can't leave: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPs7dJvW2X4
I have to admit that I slow to catch what was happening but that was really funny lol. And yeah, once you're in here the GOG forum just sucks you in for good. ;)
Curse you, you clever zombies! Damn, I managed to miss Dead State again. Well, next sale I'll bag me some zombies...
Geralt_of_Rivia: There were many great cartoons back in the day, like this one for example. The German title song was a classic that I still know by heart.
Yeah, that one was very good. Also the similar one inside the human body was good too.
Matruchus: Well as I said those where my childhood cartoons :) Ducktales was also good.
j0ekerr: On that, we both agree.

And Gargoyles was amazing.
Pffft .. I would run home from school to watch He-Man, Transformers, and GI Joe .. the big 3 :)
andysheets1975: Is Sacred 2 the one with theme song by Blind Guardian?
Apparently so.
high rated
Matruchus: Yep, everybody was broke already from the first promo.
Yet some of us couldn't resist the season spirit and ended up spending way more than they should have.

trentonlf: Is Sacred 2 a good one or just another rehash of the same old stuff?
Maybe it's a good rehash? ;-P
goplanet: Could they maybe think about upping this to a quadruple promo?
Tekkaman-James: I'll second that. At this pace, the sale will be done halfway through Tuesday. :P
I know they said the streaming was going on for 96 hours, but is that also the deadline of the sale or do they have a certain number of titles they're cycling through?

BTW, have there any games which gained the review notoriety of Jack Keane?
andysheets1975: Is Sacred 2 the one with theme song by Blind Guardian?
j0ekerr: Apparently so.
That's awesome!

Glad I bought the game now haha
Post edited March 07, 2015 by iscagog
MsParanoid: And, by the way, TW2 has in the meantime arrived in my Library. Yay!
stg83: Good to know all is well, have fun and maybe I should also get to finishing the Witcher 1 so I can get to TW2. :)
Thanks. And yes, maybe you should spend some time with TW1, huh :-)
Geralt_of_Rivia: There were many great cartoons back in the day, like this one for example. The German title song was a classic that I still know by heart.
This series was awesome. There are still sometimes reruns of this in germany. On ARTE iirc.
Hey, guys. Just wanted to ask if anyone has a copy of Inquisitor and doesn't need it, and would gift it to me :) Friend of mine wants to have this game but couldn't buy it in time.
I've got a gift code for Wizardry 6+7, too, I could use to trade.