It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ArtisticMinstrel: 1 min to work it out, then it's yours.
iangold: Totally awesome! Thanks and +1 ;-)
No worries, enjoy! :)
have there been any free games yet?
MsParanoid: I see. So one learns, thanks.

I haven't played TW (1). In fact I haven't even downloaded it yet. Bought it only yesterday. Coming from a mainly puzzle/RPG/RTS background I thought I should branch out a bit. Egged on by affordable prices on Double_Insomnia. (Thanks GoG!)
Geralt_of_Rivia: You should play TW 1 first. An awesome game. And personally I preferred the fighting system in the first Witcher, too. Many people seem to prefer the more action oriented combat of TW 2 though.
I'm definitely going to give them both a try. At your recommendation, and since it's in my nature to do things properly, I'll start with the first one first.

And, by the way, TW2 has in the meantime arrived in my Library. Yay!
Nooo. Why these two games?
So far Shadowgate, LoG II and others...See you on spring sale :D
The_Blog: Nope same here. I do not intend to buy ANYTHING since I got everything I was even slightly interested in this sale. (maybe except for Dead State but my wallet is empty). I still look into the thread :S
ElTerprise: I stumbled over the promo by accident and found some interesting things but in the end it got me to start interacting in the forum:)
Then everything went the right way :)
Sacred 2 Gold - Kerching!

1 down, 2 to go....
Bremstone98: have there been any free games yet?
You have to click on the game you would like to buy and hope that you will get a random freebie of it.
truhlik: Nooo. Why these two games?
So far Shadowgate, LoG II and others...See you on spring sale :D
Don't give up, hahaha !
ElTerprise: I stumbled over the promo by accident and found some interesting things but in the end it got me to start interacting in the forum:)
The_Blog: Then everything went the right way :)
Definitely. The great community also helps a lot.
Is Sacred 2 the one with theme song by Blind Guardian?
stg83: Man talk about a nostalgia trip, I definitely remember those Disney books as well and I was especially fond of the Dumbo book that my Dad got for me. It was a weird time, when children actually wanted to read books instead of just comments on their Facebook page. :)
I know that Dumbo, I do! Yeah it was THE time.

And boy, how I can't leave: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPs7dJvW2X4
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Prohzac
justanoldgamer: Anyone else got everything they want or can afford and just can't leave?
dgwake: I can leave any time I want
I don't have a problem
I have everything under control
OH GOD I need help!
I have no problem, staying here keeps me warm and happy. I might not buy everything that I want, but I have already bought more than I should, and even got two free games that I didn't really care for :P
Heya! I finally managed to get the last game i wanted, QUBE, today. Now i'm done, but i'll stay for the fun and i'll try to get some more freebies if i'm lucky.
Good thing is i can finally sleep if i want to. I slept approximately a total of 14 hours in the last 4 days.
Looks like these two are going to be up for a while. Thankfully (?), I own them both, so I don't need to worry about being tempted.
andysheets1975: Is Sacred 2 the one with theme song by Blind Guardian?
Yes.