It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elinnea: Oops, I still have a gift version of Little Big Adventure hanging around that I haven't given away. I guess the market will be saturated now...
Me, too. I'm amazed at how fast it's going!
Tannath: Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) is next? You know, the one they gave out 250.000 copies off just a few months ago? 0.o
And that it was very cheap before (I bought it) and it was in a bundle in Groupees, DRM-Free (I have that one too)
Exoanthrope: Nice. Well, at least It's not nearly as hard as Wizardry 4. :p
Yeah, this is probably one of the few games I'm not even going to try in order to preserve my sanity. O.o
I missed the freebie. But I'm not that big on LBG to get it, even at this low price.

Now if it was Simon the Sorcerer, that'd be a different story.

Elinnea: Oops, I still have a gift version of Little Big Adventure hanging around that I haven't given away. I guess the market will be saturated now...
genkicolleen: Me, too. I'm amazed at how fast it's going!
75% off is quite a deal.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
jorlin: Next would be Endless Nightmares, but that one is not on GOG yet afaik.
IAmSinistar: They do have Neverending Nightmares though. Actually, they have four games with "nightmare" in the title. So quite a bit of leeway there.

jorlin: Anyway,: "The Dreamer must Awaken!"
Oh, if we only could get Dune 1....
IAmSinistar: That would be an instant buy. ANY Dune game here would be.
You can play Dune 2
for free in browser now. Just google it.
Exoanthrope: It's still one of the best games ever. :D
It is that. Charming and full of character, and still lovely to look at after all these years.
genkicolleen: Me, too. I'm amazed at how fast it's going!
Still, Mr. Fresh is going to win this time.
Well, so far I've snagged Kentucky Route Zero, Banished, and Indiana Jones off my wishlist.

Though I'm secretly hoping for The Banner Saga and This War of Mine...
This is the new Little Big Keane.
thanks gog finally i can get some sleep
When was Little Big Adventure free? I don't remember seeing it
5 hours until I have to get up and get to work again. Sorry guys (and girls) but this is it for today. I have to sleep or else I will sleep at work which I cannot afford. Have fun and if Hotline Miami 1 does appear grab me a copy :)

Good night
Gute Nacht
I'm kind of interested in Kentucky Route Zero, but I'll wait for a higher discount. So far, everything I've been tempted by is too expensive. :P
I'm starting to thing that these supposed freebies are just a big joke on my expense. They don't really exist, right? :p
But I guess I shouldn't complain. Even though GOG.com let me down, the great community didn't! Big shoutout to Tekkaman-James again!

Anyway, gotta go to sleep now. Good night!
went to sleep
woke up and got kentucky_route_zero_season_pass for free!